How racist is the National Council of LA RAZA is?

How racist is the NCLR?

• They are not racist! Anyone can join them

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Very Mildly Racist. Some of the leaders focus on race/ethnicity. Anybody can join

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mildly Racist. Leadership tends to be of one R/E. Some are excluded by R/E. Sometime teach R/E mis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate Racist. Leadership one R/E. Membership includes few R/E. Promote R/E misconcepts.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Harsh Racist Exclusionary membership. Promotes superiority of one R/E. Sometimes violent.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Insanely Harsh Demands the removal/destruction of other R/E. Advocates violence and race war.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I had to google "bollilo"

If you have to google it then you've never been called it... It is street slang by Mexicans for white people and is like being called a cracker... I have been Bollilo Diablo all my life while many not knowing I am related to Mexicans...

It's all how you carry yourself meaning that you stand tall and look them in the eye but not too long so not to offend.

If you have to google it then you've never been called it... It is street slang by Mexicans for white people and is like being called a cracker... I have been Bollilo Diablo all my life while many not knowing I am related to Mexicans...

It's all how you carry yourself meaning that you stand tall and look them in the eye but not too long so not to offend.

I ain't nevah goin' to Mexico, or Turkey, or Saudi arabia, or Maldives-----and probably not CALIFORNIA. Hubby and I like tex-mex--
'cuisine' and indian cuisine------its THE CUMIN THE CUMIN CONNECTION .
It bothers me that cumin was introduced to
Mexico by the SPANISH INVADERS

Hmmm, so How Should I Carry Myself Jefe seeing you know so much about me?

I ain't nevah goin' to Mexico, or Turkey, or Saudi arabia, or Maldives-----and probably not CALIFORNIA. Hubby and I like tex-mex--

I have been to Mexico, Spain, and California and also Turkey but never to Saudi and never will be there...

I ask this question about Trump,so it is only fair to ask this about the National Council of LA RAZA.

The group due focus on issues related to a particular ethnicity. However, anybody can join. Yes, even you.They focus on improving the Latino community.

If racist, it is very mild, IMHO

It's correct designation is ethnocentrism; which is not racism or bigotry. There are a minority of Americans who are racists, and that club is not inclusive of only angry white men. To characterize organizations that celebrate their heritage, their culture and cuisine as racist, demeans a myriad of organizations which represent hundreds of cultural, ethnic, religious and social clubs across our land.

Racism is evil and pathological, to hate and fear entire colonies of people one does not know and has never met is irrational. Those Americans who hate other Americans, native born or naturalized, or who might live in a different region of our large country, foster internecine in all aspects of life, an adjective which describes too many on this message board, it is destructive and ruinous and has lead to bloodshed in every nation on earth.

I have been to Mexico, Spain, and California and also Turkey but never to Saudi and never will be there...

how do you know----you seem to me----based on math-----to be an engineer (???) the Saudis are unable to do that stuff for themselves-------and they pay KAFFIRIN ----
very well

how do you know----you seem to me----based on math-----to be an engineer (???) the Saudis are unable to do that stuff for themselves-------and they pay KAFFIRIN ----
very well

Not going and you can keep the Kingdom and actually that is one place had it not been for the oil it would be just like Afghanistan and stuck in the 12th century...

very well

Not going and you can keep the Kingdom and actually that is one place had it not been for the oil it would be just like Afghanistan and stuck in the 12th century...

yes-------right under their asses------and it took KAFFIRIN to turn it into gold for them

Nam, Philippines, China, Japan and all points west. Never been to Europe Thank Goodness.

To settle the issue I went to google translate, they should be impartial:

upload_2016-6-10_7-40-6.png

Which is hilarious since being as mexican, latino, or chichano is not a race.

It's the hispanic version of the NAACP. There's nothing "racist" about it.

It's not even close to being like the NAACP, it's a networking organization for Hispanic lawyers.
The NCLR is like the NAACP

You are thinking about Curiel, who is not a member of the NCLR

At least you are close. Some people are describing MECHa and calling it the NCLR.

Nam, Philippines, China, Japan and all points west. Never been to Europe Thank Goodness.

I think I was once in Connecticut. Over there----did you eat DOG???

I would not eat dog but ate BBQ monkey meat.

omigod

and fish head soup

fish head is often used to ----DO FISH STOCK--------was the head---eyeball and all--FLOATING IN YOUR SOUP BOWL?

I think I was once in Connecticut. Over there----did you eat DOG???

I would not eat dog but ate BBQ monkey meat.

omigod

and fish head soup

fish head is often used to ----DO FISH STOCK--------was the head---eyeball and all--FLOATING IN YOUR SOUP BOWL?

I did not eat the fish heads and pulled them out before consuming. Lots or ripe pealed cooked whole tomatoes in the pot. I did not have the guts to eat a balut but my friend did.

Forum List

Back