How racist is the National Council of LA RAZA is?

How racist is the NCLR?

• They are not racist! Anyone can join them

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Very Mildly Racist. Some of the leaders focus on race/ethnicity. Anybody can join

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mildly Racist. Leadership tends to be of one R/E. Some are excluded by R/E. Sometime teach R/E mis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate Racist. Leadership one R/E. Membership includes few R/E. Promote R/E misconcepts.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Harsh Racist Exclusionary membership. Promotes superiority of one R/E. Sometimes violent.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Insanely Harsh Demands the removal/destruction of other R/E. Advocates violence and race war.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I ask this question about Trump,so it is only fair to ask this about the National Council of LA RAZA.

The group due focus on issues related to a particular ethnicity. However, anybody can join. Yes, even you.They focus on improving the Latino community.

If racist, it is very mild, IMHO

I ask this question about Trump,so it is only fair to ask this about the National Council of LA RAZA.

The group due focus on issues related to a particular ethnicity. However, anybody can join. Yes, even you.They focus on improving the Latino community.

I AM half Mexican and they ARE very very racist. They want/demand the return of California/Arizona and Texas. There are TWO La Raza groups and one is the radical wing of the other.
protectionist Your Mexican. Educate this fool.

I AM half Mexican and they ARE very very racist. They want/demand the return of California/Arizona and Texas. There are TWO La Raza groups and one is the radical wing of the other.

There are many more than two "La raza" groups. The term is a very commonly used one.

There's a grocery store in my neighborhood called "La Raza Market".

It's the hispanic version of the NAACP. There's nothing "racist" about it.

Help me here, 'La' means 'The' in English but what does Raza mean?
"La Raza is a street gang founded in Chicago in 1972. Their colors are green, white, and red (same as the Mexican flag). Their symbols include the Mexican flag, cross, and a six-point star."
La Raza Nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

La Raza Nation is a street gang, and has nothing at all to do with the NCLR.

Family

Thank you 'family'. In the famous old movie The Professionals were chasing Jack Palance in Mexico and his character was Raza or La Raza. Great movie.

That is incorrect.
I just proved it otherwise. Just because you "FEEL" Mexican at the moment you are not. That IS the biggest problem with liberal piss ant white boys. You CAN'T feel it if you don't live it.

Family

Thank you 'family'. In the famous old movie The Professionals were chasing Jack Palance in Mexico and his character was Raza or La Raza. Great movie.

That is incorrect.
I just proved it otherwise. Just because you "FEEL" Mexican at the moment you are not. That IS the biggest problem with liberal piss ant white boys. You CAN'T feel it if you don't live it.

You did no such thing, clown shoes. "La raza" doesn't mean "the family".

And the Chicago street gang has nothing to do with NCLR.

Family

That is incorrect.

I was friends with two Puerto Ricans in my unit and they spoke Spanish when they did not want other people to know what they were saying. I pretended not to know Spanish but then started speaking high school Spanish. The Puerto Rican born in Harlem said I speak Spanish with a hillbilly accent. The Puerto Rican born in Puerto Rico told him that we amigos.

"La Raza is a street gang founded in Chicago in 1972. Their colors are green, white, and red (same as the Mexican flag). Their symbols include the Mexican flag, cross, and a six-point star."

Exclusive: The Truth About 'La Raza' | Human Events

Tancredo: La Raza is "Latino KKK"

La Razza can also mean "The Race".

Family

That is incorrect.

I was friends with two Puerto Ricans in my unit and they spoke Spanish when they did not want other people to know what they were saying. I pretended not to know Spanish but then started speaking high school Spanish. The Puerto Rican born in Harlem said I speak Spanish with a hillbilly accent. The Puerto Rican born in Puerto Rico told him that we amigos.
Those from Spain tend to have more bigotry toward other Hispanics. They often refer to Mexican Spanish as "gutter spanish" much like those in England look down on our idea of english.

really FURY-----they want California back----will they accept BERKELEY along with its staff and students? ----gee---and they get the earth quakes too. I SUPPORT LA RAZA--------what's that name of that judge? maybe he will consider running for PRESIDENT (of the usa of course)

You think?

"In short, Vasconcelos was not promoting "an inclusive concept," but rather, the notion of Hispanic racial superiority. Mark Krikorian of the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies has explained, further, that Vasconcelos advanced his "la raza" ideas in the 1920s, the same period during which Nazism was gaining steam in Germany."

www.DiscoverTheNetwork.org Date: 6/10/2016 4:31:04 AM

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA (NCLR)
1126 16th Street, NW - Suite 600
Washington, DC
20036-4845

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=153

That is incorrect.

Those from Spain tend to have more bigotry toward other Hispanics. They often refer to Mexican Spanish as "gutter spanish" much like those in England look down on our idea of english.

I was the only white maintenance mechanic/electrician on third shift in a large manufacturing plant and all of my co-workers where black and we got along well. Then the company hired a coal black (blue gum) man from Ghana as night production manager. When he said he was from Ghana, I asked if that used to be called the Gold Coast. He was amazed that I knew that and we became good friends. Home grown blacks did not like him too much.

Forum List

Back