How racist is the National Council of LA RAZA is?

How racist is the NCLR?

• They are not racist! Anyone can join them

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Very Mildly Racist. Some of the leaders focus on race/ethnicity. Anybody can join

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mildly Racist. Leadership tends to be of one R/E. Some are excluded by R/E. Sometime teach R/E mis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate Racist. Leadership one R/E. Membership includes few R/E. Promote R/E misconcepts.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Harsh Racist Exclusionary membership. Promotes superiority of one R/E. Sometimes violent.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Insanely Harsh Demands the removal/destruction of other R/E. Advocates violence and race war.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I think I was once in Connecticut. Over there----did you eat DOG???

I would not eat dog but ate BBQ monkey meat.

omigod

and fish head soup

fish head is often used to ----DO FISH STOCK--------was the head---eyeball and all--FLOATING IN YOUR SOUP BOWL?

I did not eat the fish heads and pulled them out before consuming. Lots or ripe pealed cooked whole tomatoes in the pot. I did not have the guts to eat a balut but my friend did.

balut??

I ask this question about Trump,so it is only fair to ask this about the National Council of LA RAZA.

The group due focus on issues related to a particular ethnicity. However, anybody can join. Yes, even you.They focus on improving the Latino community.

If racist, it is very mild, IMHO
I AM half Mexican and they ARE very very racist. They want/demand the return of California/Arizona and Texas. There are TWO La Raza groups and one is the radical wing of the other.
protectionist Your Mexican. Educate this fool.
There are more than two. One is an organization of lawyers. The judge Trump is smearing belongs to it.

omigod

and fish head soup

fish head is often used to ----DO FISH STOCK--------was the head---eyeball and all--FLOATING IN YOUR SOUP BOWL?

I did not eat the fish heads and pulled them out before consuming. Lots or ripe pealed cooked whole tomatoes in the pot. I did not have the guts to eat a balut but my friend did.

balut??

Balut: Duck egg with an almost full grown embryo inside and buried in the ground for several months. The proper way to eat one is open a tiny hole and suck the juice out and then eat the decayed embryo. My friend said the bill was chewy.

La Raza demands that all of Texas up to Colorado and over to California be returned to "them". Think about it. If that happened, those once thriving regions would end up just like Mexico. Is Mexico a success? They would then demand reparations.

Also, La Raza leads rallies protesting Americans who seek to enforce immigration laws or "build a wall" as racist against Latinos. Shove the Mexican Immigration laws in their face. America treats Central and South Americans better than Mexico.

La Raza demands that all of Texas up to Colorado and over to California be returned to "them". Think about it. If that happened, those once thriving regions would end up just like Mexico. Is Mexico a success? They would then demand reparations.

Also, La Raza leads rallies protesting Americans who seek to enforce immigration laws or "build a wall" as racist against Latinos. Shove the Mexican Immigration laws in their face. America treats Central and South Americans better than Mexico.

Link to NCLR "demanding" that all of Texas and California be returned to Mexico?

Nam, Philippines, China, Japan and all points west. Never been to Europe Thank Goodness.

It's not that bad.

I would love to view the pyramids along the Nile and go in the Pantheon and observe the oculus. Walk into Westminster Cathedral and hear Big Ben Toll but that is not in my cards.

Jesus Christ, the douchbags dildos who try to pretend LA RAZA is not LA RAZA in regards to that illegal alien judge is just fucking douchebaggery at an epic level.

Nam, Philippines, China, Japan and all points west. Never been to Europe Thank Goodness.

It's not that bad.

I would love to view the pyramids along the Nile and go in the Pantheon and observe the oculus. Walk into Westminster Cathedral and hear Big Ben Toll but that is not in my cards.

Interesting----ALL MY life-----since I was--maybe 8----my dream was to visit the PARTHENON ((I am not sure what the pantheon is)) The big stuff in England and France and Italy would be nice too----but---IT NEVER HAPPENED. The good news is that
the METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART---has a model of the Parthenon-----and no need to drink bottled water in Manhattan NY. I ain't hardly been anywhere------I think I passed thru Connecticut once. I spent several weeks in
Israel and was SCHEDULED to meet someone in SARONA----which is a kind of
street development in Israel with lots of cafes---like Paris------I never made it. That's where the muzzie dogs went to shoot people

It's not that bad.

Why not?

It's not that bad.

Why not?

maybe he is concerned about the issue of that which is going on in the places he cites and maybe he cannot go----for PERSONAL REASONS

It's not that bad.

Why not?

maybe he is concerned about the issue of that which is going on in the places he cites and maybe he cannot go----for PERSONAL REASONS

Maybe I asked him, not you.

It's not that bad.

Why not?

Maybe I asked him, not you.

I like to be helpful----some people are too shy

It's not that bad.

Yes it's bad to eat dog.

Food is food. Grow up.

you have OBVIOUSLY never endured the products of MY culinary skill

Forum List

Back