How quick can The Don pardon Jr.?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
does he have to wait until Jr is charged ? Convicted ??

The plan is simple Jr takes all the heat . Daddy busts him out of prison. Barron becomes the new favorite son . With Tiffany a distant second . Then what's his face as 3rd.

Enough fun . I really do have a question . When can a president pardon someone ?

The plan is simple Jr takes all the heat . Daddy busts him out of prison. Barron becomes the new favorite son . With Tiffany a distant second . Then what's his face as 3rd.

Enough fun . I really do have a question . When can a president pardon someone ?
Jr. takes all the heat in the hope that Sr. doesn't get caught, which he will.

Trump may pardon all the people involved in this mess, but the stain on his presidency will go down in history as the worst person on the planet, next to Hitler!! And nothing can forgive or pardon that. This man is not going to be president forever, sooner or later he has to go back to being Trump and I don't think his brand will ever be as powerful as it was....and when you dry up the money, you dry up Trump the clown.

Trump may pardon all the people involved in this mess, but the stain on his presidency will go down in history as the worst person on the planet, next to Hitler!! And nothing can forgive or pardon that. This man is not going to be president forever, sooner or later he has to go back to being Trump and I don't think his brand will ever be as powerful as it was....and when you dry up the money, you dry up Trump the clown.
Hitler was never president! LOL!

He's already on track to grant more ethics waivers in his first year than Obama did in eight...what's one more?

Are libs convicting people in the court of liberal media again?

LOCK HIM UP , LOCK HIM UP !

Why does this sound familiar........?

No stupid it was lock her up.

Oh yes , the chant we heard at all the trump rallies ! As they convicted Hillary for the dastardly crime of ..........having her own server!!!

I'm surprised you showed your face in this thread after your above mistake.

Oh yes , the chant we heard at all the trump rallies ! As they convicted Hillary for the dastardly crime of ..........having her own server!!!

It wasn't a mistake . It was a bad ass burn!

It wouldn't make sense to say "lock her up". Try and keep up.

It wasn't a mistake . It was a bad ass burn!

It wouldn't make sense to say "lock her up". Try and keep up.

Tissue?

Both the Orange Idiot and his criminal son will need pardons.

Next to Hitler? Oh try decaff.

Has to be convicted of something and I doubt he will.

Jr. takes all the heat in the hope that Sr. doesn't get caught, which he will.

If that is the case then Jr is a fucking dumb ass, this was his chance to get the whole family business.

Pardoned him for what?

Oh.....right.....this time Trump is finally toast......

Forum List

Back