How Progressives/Obama created enormous human refugee crisis

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Yes this is Obama's doing; first by drawing a "red line" in syria and doing exactly nothing as his red liune was crossed right in his face.
2. by ignoring ISIS/ISIL for YEARS DESPITE BEING BEGGED TO HELP BY LEADERS IN THE REGION
3. by underestimating ISIS; calling them JV
4. by actually ARMING AND TRAINING militant groups in Libya and Turkey who went on to wage Jihad in Syria and Iraq

5. BY MAKING LIBYA and ungovernable nightmare state where human smugglers are operating

stop lying to yourselves libs

Weird, the last time I checked Reagan formed the Taliban and George w Bush Removed Saddam Hussein. It is highly doubtful we'd be dealing with the isis today if it wasn't for the Iraq war.

How is this progressive?
Obama pulled the rug out from under the successful supplanting of the Saddam regime and you conveniently, dishonestly (or ignorantly -- you decide) leave out the dynamic of the Cold War when attributing the rise of the Taliban to Reagan.

Yes this is Obama's doing; first by drawing a "red line" in syria and doing exactly nothing as his red liune was crossed right in his face.
2. by ignoring ISIS/ISIL for YEARS DESPITE BEING BEGGED TO HELP BY LEADERS IN THE REGION
4. by actually ARMING AND TRAINING militant groups in Libya and Turkey who went on to wage Jihad in Syria and Iraq

5. BY MAKING LIBYA and ungovernable nightmare state where human smugglers are operating

bingo. and the scary part is I truly believe this was all planned.
He promised he was going to be Transforming OUR COUNTRY. Can anyone think of a better way to do it then creating crisis after crisis in these countries in the Middle east to the point of displacing millions of people? I hate the fact I even think this: but watching him in action what he's done to us and what's he's done over there.

bingo. and the scary part is I truly believe this was all planned.
He promised he was going to be Transforming OUR COUNTRY. Can anyone think of a better way to do it then creating crisis after crisis in these countries in the Middle east to the point of displacing millions of people? I hate the fact I even think this: but watching him in action what he's done to us and what's he's done over there.
I don't believe he is competent enough to be that sinister. I think he really believes the 1960's bullshit US-imperialism rhetoric he was brainwashed with. His anti-American intentions have created a mess he didn't expect and he wants nothing to do with having to fix it.

Weird, the last time I checked Reagan formed the Taliban and George w Bush Removed Saddam Hussein. It is highly doubtful we'd be dealing with the isis today if it wasn't for the Iraq war.

How is this progressive?

Not to defend the OP but Bush was incredibly Progressive, shall we visit his overwhelmingly progressive policies?

I mean seriously, do you want to get into programs involving HC, Education, welfare, housing and even nation building? The size of Government under Bush grew so big we lost any ability to even fathom paying for it..

Obama simply expanded upon Bush's Governmental grow, including military and nation building... hence the 18 trillion dollar price tag for Progressive failings.

Forum List

Back