How "pro choice" are democrats?

They're pro choice as long as you choose THEIR choice.

Unlike the Repubs, who believe the only choice is to force women to become breeding machines.

nope, you can buy your birth control, condoms, ect or not have sex.....not forced to do anything

Yes, we all know that contraception works all the time and that is it very realistic to expect a woman to refrain from having sex with her husband...

Yes--the majority of registered democrats in this country are pro-life--and they believe in God.

Unfortunately--the democrat party of today--no longer represents the majority of main-line democrats in this country any longer--neither does their community organizer President who recently endorsed gay marriage--which is something they're also opposed too.

They're just beginning to realize that this is no longer the party of JFK--LBJ or even Bill Clinton--it's been hijacked by left wing liberals--whom they wouldn't agree with.

And that couldn't have been more evident with the floor of the democrat national convention BOOING--the reinstatement of the word GOD in their platform.

Here it is--it's unbelievable to watch the Democrat party deteriorate into something that is not even recognizable any more. JFK would be rolling over in his grave if he knew this was going on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncbOEoQbOg&sns=fb]Amidst Boos And Multiple Votes, DNC Reverses Position And Reinstates Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

our generation grew up without car seat belts and did just fine.

that's true and what I dont get. All these "protections" that save people, how did people survie before these nazis? It's amazing, I'm suprised liberals dont want to ban swimming pools.

They're pro choice as long as you choose THEIR choice.

Unlike the Repubs, who believe the only choice is to force women to become breeding machines.

And? I'm not a Republican. I do not believe government should ban abortion. I do know that your ilk are pro choice as long as everyone else thinks just like you. Cuz' you know what's best...:eusa_shifty:

But let's look at your statement here, for the fun of pointing out just how delusional you are. So, let's take the most extreme anti-abortion Republican who will stand firmly against the idea of any abortion. Does that mean he'll "force women to breed"? I don't think so as that would mean advocating rape. Got a link for that dipshit?

Then there's the vast majority of Republicans who may have differing views on abortion but most importantly, they just don't want to pay for your choices. Does that makes them advocates of "forcing women to become breeding machines"? No, it does not.

You really are DUMB as a rock as you've shown time and time again. Good luck with that! :lol:

Last edited:
Good vid. There was never a question though. We all know the democrats are absolutely anti-choice. It comes with believing the government has all inclusive power over you. I never did understand how abortion fit into that asinine thought process though. It seems that pro ‘choice’ stance on abortion actually belongs on the other side of the Isle along with other small government stances. Instead, this is switched.

Yes, so terrible if you are not able to kill your unborn child BUT god forbid you are able to eat a salty dish. So fucking disjointed in logic.

Good vid. There was never a question though. We all know the democrats are absolutely anti-choice. It comes with believing the government has all inclusive power over you. I never did understand how abortion fit into that asinine thought process though. It seems that pro ‘choice’ stance on abortion actually belongs on the other side of the Isle along with other small government stances. Instead, this is switched.

Yes, so terrible if you are not able to kill your unborn child BUT god forbid you are able to eat a salty dish. So fucking disjointed in logic.

that's funny from pretend libertarians who think it's ok to interfere in a woman's reproductive choice.

our generation grew up without car seat belts and did just fine.

that's true and what I dont get. All these "protections" that save people, how did people survie before these nazis? It's amazing, I'm suprised liberals dont want to ban swimming pools.

only nazis are nazis.

let me know when dems round up 11 million people and put them in concentration camps and we'll talk.

let me know when dems round up 11 million people and put them in concentration camps and we'll talk.

No, no, nothing that crazy...but it was Dems that rounded up 110,000 Japanese America and put them in internment camps. Call it a start.

that's funny from pretend libertarians who think it's ok to interfere in a woman's reproductive choice.

And who might that be jillian or are you just being an ass?

Is it that you must try and find fault in others to cover up your blatant hypocrisy?

nope, you can buy your birth control, condoms, ect or not have sex.....not forced to do anything

Yes, we all know that contraception works all the time and that is it very realistic to expect a woman to refrain from having sex with her husband...

Those are excuses.....birth control doesent always work? Well; shit in the 90s MTV ran commercials that said, teens its ok to have sex, just wear a condomn and not pregnancy or aids.....now youre' saying thats untrue? Well you are correct, but still you can lower the chances and sorry but if you have sex and get pregnant, welcome to parenthood.....oh wait I forgot that would require compassion and humanity, to you it's just a group of cells, unlike say a heart.

Forum List

Back