How Planned Parenthood Gets Its Money, Explained in 90 Seconds

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

So how much does Planned Parenthood receive in federal and state funding? How much of its funding is contributed by private donors?

Watch the video above to find out.

Only 1.2 BILLION! That's nothing in the scheme of things according to our liberal friends. We give far more money to less worthy things will be their cry. As for me: I suggest we bombard our legislators with demands to stop ALL taxpayer money paying for this genocide outfit.

Since everyone is required to have insurance now, why is planned parenthood even needed today, other than for abortions? And supposedly, they can't use federal funds for the abortions, so no need for those funds, right?

Abortion is a tiny fraction of what PP does. And none of the money mentioned in the OP is used for abortions.

So how much does Planned Parenthood receive in federal and state funding? How much of its funding is contributed by private donors?

Only 1.2 BILLION! That's nothing in the scheme of things according to our liberal friends. We give far more money to less worthy things will be their cry. As for me: I suggest we bombard our legislators with demands to stop ALL taxpayer money paying for this genocide outfit.

Mittens and wife used to donate are they liberals? Congress has kept funding even during GOP presidents with a GOP Congress, are they also the liberals you speak of?

Abortion is a tiny fraction of what PP does. And none of the money mentioned in the OP is used for abortions.

Yes, OVER 330,000 ABORTIONS a year is a TINY FRACTION.... Who the fuck do you think you are lying to...a bunch of deranged liberal hippies, fucking in Thompson Square?
4045603662_WU13A03_NORMAL_xlarge.jpeg

FoNjzkM.jpg

Mittens and wife used to donate are they liberals? Congress has kept funding even during GOP presidents with a GOP Congress, are they also the liberals you speak of?

They are and were stupid.... what's your excuse, Moonbat?

So what do they do that a woman can't get through her health care provider, now that they are required to carry health insurance?

I don't know. Maybe nothing.

Planned Parenthood lies.

False Abortion is Only 3 of Planned Parenthood s Services LifeNews.com

Abby Johnson Three Planned Parenthood Deceptions - Live Action Blog

Planned Parenthood s Mammography Lie National Review Online

Planned Parenthood -- Women s Health Would Be Fine Without It National Review Online

Let's not be naive. PP is a politically powerful organization charged by our elites with eliminating inconvenient populations. Of course they are going to lie!

We should support Democrats who stand up to the brutal abortion industry: Planned Parenthood Scandal -- One Pro-Life Democrat Stands Up to America s Abortion Giant National Review Online

Forum List

Back