How Often Do You Orgasm/Climax?

How often do you orgasm/climax?

• Never have/Not sure/What's an Orgasm feel like?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Most days (just about everyday)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Most weeks (once a week or so)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Most months (once a month or so)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
"Normal" is a term most often applied to the overly brainwashed, the overly lawful, the overly indoctrinated. It is a term most often applied to those who are ruled not just physically, but mentally and spiritually as well. Those who too eagerly conform and submit, who allow themselves to be mentally and spiritually enslaved and dominated, who allow themselves to be mentally and spiritually inferior.... are those who are most often described as "normal".

"Normal" is... Mundane. I don't do Mundane.

OP, I think this is a thread more suited to a singles' site. In fact, if it is true you like to talk about sex, a singles sight like POF is a good place to do that.

A general discussion site is the optimal place for these discussions. Sex is a huge part of our world and lives. I've looked at the dating sites' discussion groups. They're not well suited for discussions about serious subjects, or discussions about sexuality in a serious way. Target audience being the key. Everyone on those sorts of sites is there for the same thing, and consequently not the types who need convincing as to the beauty and normalcy of sexuality. Nor are sites like Dr. Dodson's which cater specificly to sexual issues. It's just preaching to the choir.

OP, I think this is a thread more suited to a singles' site. In fact, if it is true you like to talk about sex, a singles sight like POF is a good place to do that.

A general discussion site is the optimal place for these discussions. Sex is a huge part of our world and lives. I've looked at the dating sites' discussion groups. They're not well suited for discussions about serious subjects, or discussions about sexuality in a serious way. Target audience being the key. Everyone on those sorts of sites is there for the same thing, and consequently not the types who need convincing as to the beauty and normalcy of sexuality. Nor are sites like Dr. Dodson's which cater specificly to sexual issues. It's just preaching to the choir.

I fully support your epic topics. I'm always eager to read another Delta thread, whether its about religion or sex.

I fully support your epic topics. I'm always eager to read another Delta thread, whether its about religion or sex.
Epic?
You spelled creepy wrong
It would seem that his. religion is his sick sexual perverted threads..he seems to get off on his self proclaimed genius in such matters as sexual perversions

Epic?
You spelled creepy wrong
It would seem that his. religion is his sick sexual perverted threads..he seems to get off on his self proclaimed genius in such matters as sexual perversions

Dunno to what you're referring, but clearly you haven't read a thing I've written and are going off others' incorrect assertions. Think for yourself once in a while.

Forum List

Back