How Often Do You Orgasm/Climax?

How often do you orgasm/climax?

• Never have/Not sure/What's an Orgasm feel like?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Most days (just about everyday)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Most weeks (once a week or so)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Most months (once a month or so)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Many people, especially women, have never had an orgasm. So the purpose of this poll is to illustrate how common this is and thus assist others in understanding some of the reasoning behind people who're seemingly anti-sex. If they've never had an orgasm, or don't orgasm very often chances are they don't see the appeal to sex. For honest results this poll will be anonymous.

Number three, but without a "partner". I'm disease adverse and college / work overwhelmed.

The OP has a peculiar fascination with people's sex lives.

48 times a day, on every hour and half hours like clockwork.

When people's peculiar facination with my sex life reveals their discomfort with their own, I make it a point to find out what's going on.

Sexuality is a ubiquitous part of political discussion. If it's private thing we have a strange way of treating it making it so public. And since much of the anti-sex rhetoric seems to be coming from people not at all comfortable with discussions about it, it's worth trying to educate people about it.

We don't seem to cringe or blush discussing medical issues and problems, but sexual ones remain the thing that makes people snicker, blush, or become uncomfortable when it comes up. That makes it difficult to discuss and educate poeple about it. But if we don't try, things wont change for the better.

I don't want to be on my deathbed thinking I could have done more. That'd make me a real pill in heaven for a while. :)

It's usually about ..........umm, wait a sec.....

Oh god..... oh GOD.......... OHGODOHGODOHGOD! I'm...........UNNMMMMHHHHHHHH Uh.

once a day, why?

damn, just damn. Now what am I going to do with myself the rest of the day, anyway?

No option for '10 times every fucking day'?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
If comfortable enough posting a written reply, could ya please answer the poll itself? Makes it easier to tell at a glance where things lie than reading through however many replies this thread'll get eventually.

When people's peculiar facination with my sex life reveals their discomfort with their own, I make it a point to find out what's going on.

Ahhhh I get it----you're like a sex therapist who helps people who haven't even asked for it.

Ahhhh I get it----you're like a sex therapist who helps people who haven't even asked for it.

You're close. Figure since some try to paint me as a creep might as well takes the brakes off. :)

Satisfying your own sexual desires by pretending to be educating others about sex is a bit weird you gotta admit.

Not as often as I would like to. Usually only three times a day. Then there's the nights.

You're close. Figure since some try to paint me as a creep might as well takes the brakes off. :)
Well, you have pretty well established yourself as a creep.

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, as a Libertarian, I support your right to creepiness.

Forum List

Back