How Often Do You Orgasm/Climax?

How often do you orgasm/climax?

• Never have/Not sure/What's an Orgasm feel like?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Most days (just about everyday)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Most weeks (once a week or so)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Most months (once a month or so)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
The OP has a peculiar fascination with people's sex lives.

48 times a day, on every hour and half hours like clockwork.

When people's peculiar facination with my sex life reveals their discomfort with their own, I make it a point to find out what's going on.

Ahhhh I get it----you're like a sex therapist who helps people who haven't even asked for it.

You're close. Figure since some try to paint me as a creep might as well takes the brakes off. :)
Well, you have pretty well established yourself as a creep.

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, as a Libertarian, I support your right to creepiness.

He's embarrassed by his own desires. He needs to disguise it by claiming to be educating people about sex.

When people's peculiar facination with my sex life reveals their discomfort with their own, I make it a point to find out what's going on.

Ahhhh I get it----you're like a sex therapist who helps people who haven't even asked for it.
Personal injury lawyer for the terminally fucked?

So your sex life is dependent on knowing what other people's sex lives are like? Peculiar.

Satisfying your own sexual desires by pretending to be educating others about sex is a bit weird you gotta admit.

right, he'd have you believe that unless you feel comfortable being intimate with creepers on message boards, you mustn't be comfortable being intimate with anyone at all. there must be something wrong with you! :doubt:

no doubt this line of bull softens up naive vulnerable ones plenty enough for his self satisfaction...

You're close. Figure since some try to paint me as a creep might as well takes the brakes off. :)

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, as a Libertarian, I support your right to creepiness.

He's embarrassed by his own desires. He needs to disguise it by claiming to be educating people about sex.

If anyone's embarassed by their desires it might be the ones deflecting in order to participate in these threads...

If anyone's embarassed by their desires it might be the ones deflecting in order to participate in these threads...

It might be just weird that people keep a count once they got out of high school and expect others to as well. I guess we each have our own idea of normal.

It might be just weird that people keep a count once they got out of high school and expect others to as well. I guess we each have our own idea of normal.

"Normal" is extremely overrated.

Your pretty safe from being accused as normal aren't you ?

Always say, if 'normal' people are in charge of the world, then I take great pride in my abnormality.

Always say, if 'normal' people are in charge of the world, then I take great pride in my abnormality.

Creepy---abnormal. Same difference I guess.

Creepy---abnormal. Same difference I guess.

Think about this: Why is the very best thing people can do alone or together the same thing we derisively insult people for?

OP, I think this is a thread more suited to a singles' site. In fact, if it is true you like to talk about sex, a singles sight like POF is a good place to do that.

Forum List

Back