How Obama uses words to fool people

Oldandtired

Rookie
Aug 17, 2009
Long Island
He said on Saturday that "abortion" concerns by those that are against abortion and do not want "elective" abortions paid for with tax payer dollars, are concerns that are unfounded as NO WHERE IN THE BILL is abortion itemized as an approved procedure in the bill. He continued by adamantly saying "it is no where to be found in the draft of the bill"...and people walked away saying "see...the right wing loons are nuts and fear mongerers"....

However...nowhere in the bill is "heart surgery" itemized as an approved procedure..and no where in the bill is "liver transplant" itemized in the bill.;

Actually.....the only things itemized in the bill are things that would NOT be covered by the plan.

So the man did not lie...he simply used words to fool people into thinking one thing, when in fact it is another.

He has been doing it for two years.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The good news is that he can't make up his own bullshit on the fly.

Almost any time he gets caught out of the presence of TOTUS, he has the innate ability to find a flaming bag of poo and jump on it.

In other words.. He gets all wee weed up. :)

• Banned
The good news is that he can't make up his own bullshit on the fly.

Almost any time he gets caught out of the presence of TOTUS, he has the innate ability to find a flaming bag of poo and jump on it.

True...but the bottom line is this...

The charlaton assumes the votying American is naive and he is capitalizing on such assumed naevety.

It started back in July of 2008 when he tested the waters.....he siad "are you better off now than you were 8 years ago"...and people bit and said "no"..

Meanwhile....at that point, EVERYONE I KNEW was better off following the 7 years of prosperity.

He saw how easy it is to convince people of whatever he wants to.

Sadly...he is correct.

He said on Saturday that "abortion" concerns by those that are against abortion and do not want "elective" abortions paid for with tax payer dollars, are concerns that are unfounded as NO WHERE IN THE BILL is abortion itemized as an approved procedure in the bill. He continued by adamantly saying "it is no where to be found in the draft of the bill"...and people walked away saying "see...the right wing loons are nuts and fear mongerers"....

However...nowhere in the bill is "heart surgery" itemized as an approved procedure..and no where in the bill is "liver transplant" itemized in the bill.;

Actually.....the only things itemized in the bill are things that would NOT be covered by the plan.

So the man did not lie...he simply used words to fool people into thinking one thing, when in fact it is another.

I thought you guys said he didnt even read the bill? Now I am confused. :lol:

US Law (Hyde Ammendment) currently prohibits public funding for abortion. Nowhere in the bill does it provide for abortion coverage.

That he has been handed a new talking point doesn't mean that he has read the bill, nitwit.

I thought Obama was the nitwit...remember he cant think on the fly, yet he is now a master wordsmith? A manipulative genius?

Nitwit indeed. :doubt:

Oh and name calling hurts sir. Now I am depressed. :)

Has he?

You see, he (Obama) can use rhetoric without actually having read the bill. If in fact, had he read the bill, he would realize that of the current mutations that are being passed around, none of them actually accomplish his high sounding rhetoric.

He claims that Americans won't be forced onto the public option, yet in one version, they will.

He claims that there are no death panels, but in one version there is.

He claims that there will be no rationing, but in all the versions, they limit the total budget of this bill. A thinking individual will realize that as soon at it becomes clear that they are burning through the money faster then they had anticipated, they will have to start turning people away.....Or they will be asking them to wait until the next budget cycle.

Its is only common sense. If there is 2 billion set aside for colonoscopies for the entire year and after the first three months they find they have burned through 1.5 billion, people are going to be rationed.

Mr. Obama can say anything he wishes. What we will get is going to be a whole different animal.

I still wanna know where is the "my body, my choice" crowd in this healthcare "debate"? Seems they'd have their panties in a wad over plans to FORCE YOU ONTO A PLAN WHERE THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVES.

I guess not so much.

US Law (Hyde Ammendment) currently prohibits public funding for abortion. Nowhere in the bill does it provide for abortion coverage.

Thus why you are so easily fooled.

The public option is not deemed as public funded. Yoiu WILL be paying a premium for it.

I suggest you stop listening and start reading.

You are going to be quite disappointed.

That he has been handed a new talking point doesn't mean that he has read the bill, nitwit.

I thought Obama was the nitwit...remember he cant think on the fly, yet he is now a master wordsmith? A manipulative genius?

Nitwit indeed. :doubt:

Oh and name calling hurts sir. Now I am depressed. :)
You really oughtta learn to read for comprehension.

It's beyond clear that he is unable to make up, extemporaneously, the manipulative NLP boilerplate he so smoothly reads off of TOTUS....When he has been briefed and coached on what to say we get the manipulative bullshit, which he is entirely incapable of making up on the fly, or he would be doing so and not verbally stepping on his dick almost every time he goes off script.

Last edited:

Us guys?

I dont know if he did or didnt read the bill.

However, if he did not, how can he say what is in it or not in it?

If he did, then whyt does he answer with "I cant respond to your intelligent and difficult question becuase I am not aware of the dretails of the bill"

And people...maybe even you....walk away saying "yeah, that makes sense"

Sad.

The public option is not deemed as public funded. Yoiu WILL be paying a premium for it.

Oh really?

Care to show me? Where is any mention made of funding abortion? More right wing fear mongering and distortion of facts

Maybe the people want to be fooled. Sure seems that way to me.

Just happy to sit there in a stupor until someone smacks them in the face with a baseball bat and then it's "ZOMG, what the fuck?"

Oh really?

Care to show me? Where is any mention made of funding abortion? More right wing fear mongering and distortion of facts

None whatsoever...I was responding to you.

Abortion is not in the bill. Neither is heart surgery.

The public option is not considered "publically funded" as there willbe prmiums.

Thye "publicly dfunded" part of the bill refers to the "admoinistration" of healthcare.

Not fear mongering...simply knowing the law and filling you in.

This is not assumption....trust me...Find anything buit EXEMPTED procedures in the bill.....go ahead...show me one.

Forum List

Back