U.S. deaths make 2009 Afghan war's deadliest

Uh can someone tell the President to please postpone his golf game and get back to work? Our kids are being massacred over there in Afghanistan. They need the President's leadership more than ever. Instead of helping our kids over there he's out playing golf and his AG is busy playing that old & tired "Blame Bush" game by investigating our fellow Americans in the CIA. Mr. President,you are losing Afghanistan! Now please put down your golf clubs and get back to work. Our kids need you sir. :(

Last edited:
the thing being is the people who attacked us on 9/11 were protected by the taliban and hid in afghanistan thus making afghanistan a necessary war while iraq was bush's war of choice and now that we have put our priorities back where they should have always been in the first place sadly our service personnel serving there will be in greater danger.

MR. PRESIDENT,PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR GOLF CLUBS AND GET BACK TO WORK! YOU ARE LOSING AFGHANISTAN SIR! OUR KIDS NEED YOUR LEADERSHIP MORE THAN EVER! You think he's listening to me? Probably not. :(

MR. PRESIDENT,PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR GOLF CLUBS AND GET BACK TO WORK! YOU ARE LOSING AFGHANISTAN SIR! OUR KIDS NEED YOUR LEADERSHIP MORE THAN EVER! You think he's listening to me? Probably not. :(

Don't you just love the "Obama is on vacation" loonies?

Ron Paul NEVER takes vacation you know? He is on a permanent vacation from reality

Our kids are being slaughtered over there in Afghanistan while the President plays Golf and his AG declares War on his own people. Who needs enemies like the Taliban & Al Qaeda when you have Eric Holder? This administration has become a real disaster. So i will just have to ask again...MR. PRESIDENT,PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR GOLF CLUBS AND GET BACK TO WORK! YOU ARE LOSING AFGHANISTAN SIR! OUR KIDS OVER THERE NEED YOUR LEADERSHIP MORE THAN EVER! Maybe he'll listen this time? Somehow i doubt it though. :(

the thing being is the people who attacked us on 9/11 were protected by the taliban and hid in afghanistan thus making afghanistan a necessary war while iraq was bush's war of choice and now that we have put our priorities back where they should have always been in the first place sadly our service personnel serving there will be in greater danger.

Our personnel serving in Afghanistan will be in greater danger in part because of the new policies that this administration has put in place. McChrystal told the Taliban in so many words to hide amongst ordinary citizens and we won't shoot at you.

Our kids are being slaughtered over there in Afghanistan while the President plays Golf and his AG declares War on his own people. Who needs enemies like the Taliban & Al Qaeda when you have Eric Holder? This administration has become a real disaster. So i will just have to ask again...MR. PRESIDENT,PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR GOLF CLUBS AND GET BACK TO WORK! YOU ARE LOSING AFGHANISTAN SIR! OUR KIDS OVER THERE NEED YOUR LEADERSHIP MORE THAN EVER! Maybe he'll listen this time? Somehow i doubt it though. :(

Holder is doing his job and investigating incidents of torture as a crime. Nobody is above the law!

Ron Paul NEVER takes vacation you know? He is on a permanent vacation from reality

Didn't Tommy Franks run the Afghanistan war from his vacation home in Florida? Not sure if it was his home in florida or his ranch...

I'm not condoning the OP, this kind of posting puts the poster in the same catagory as those he/she/it is railing against.
That said, I also understand why. If you were part of the anti-war/anti-Bush cabel your were supporting this kind of rhetoric aimed at Bush every time he took a vacation. Other than partisan pandering what makes it any different from that?

I'm not condoning the OP, this kind of posting puts the poster in the same catagory as those he/she/it is railing against.
That said, I also understand why. If you were part of the anti-war/anti-Bush cabel your were supporting this kind of rhetoric aimed at Bush every time he took a vacation. Other than partisan pandering what makes it any different from that?

I never complained about the Crawford trips. However, I was wondering why he took so long to terminate his vacation after Katrina hit.

Uh can someone tell the President to please postpone his golf game and get back to work? Our kids are being massacred over there in Afghanistan. They need the President's leadership more than ever. Instead of helping our kids over there he's out playing golf and his AG is busy playing that old & tired "Blame Bush" game by investigating our fellow Americans in the CIA. Mr. President,you are losing Afghanistan! Now please put down your golf clubs and get back to work. Our kids need you sir. :(

Uh, because the President is a general on the battlefield!

Rather tell the President to take his head out of his ass! Start the exit of Iraq and the build up in Afghanistan. Do what Bush did (YES BUSH) and listen to your Generals and build up the troop levels in Afghanistan and implement new strategies!

You have gone back on so much why not go back on closing Gitmo. Fire Holden, tell him you to go fuck himself. Tell him we are fighting a war against Al Qaeda not a war against the CIA, FBI, our military or Whitey. Fire Naplitano. Tell her, "Bitch, I made a mistake. Now step down." Get a people with ballz to hold these positions!

I never complained about the Crawford trips. However, I was wondering why he took so long to terminate his vacation after Katrina hit.

That's why I stipulated "if". I obviously have no idea if you were part of that crowd.
As for the Katrina issue, I'm sure you're aware of the laws in existance at the time prohibiting the Fed to step in without being asked by the Governor of the state affected. And as you well know POTUS is never truly on vacation even when he is.

This post is not worthy of serious consideration.

Men and women are dying and Obama CARES...he may be inexperienced and a liar.....but he is by no means an animal.......unfortunately, death is a consequnece of war.

Presidents need vacations as much as anyone.

Enough siad.

This post is not worthy of serious consideration.

Men and women are dying and Obama CARES...he may be inexperienced and a liar.....but he is by no means an animal.......unfortunately, death is a consequnece of war.

Presidents need vacations as much as anyone.

Enough siad.

Well said! Hate the guys politics and policies fine! But calling him Hitler or Stalin is just wrong. Saying the man doesn't care makes you look ignorant!

Holder is doing his job and investigating incidents of torture as a crime. Nobody is above the law!

Uh huh:

The Greenroom » Forum Archive » The Ethics of Ferocity

...A few weeks ago, Eric Holder saw nothing wrong with Black Panthers using billy clubs to intimidate voters. Today, he thinks intimidating terrorists with cigars is a crime. Holder is the one who should be answering tough questions under oath.

Sometimes I think of what might have been.

Bin Laden dead

Iraq still of buffer against Iran

1.2 million Christians living peacefully in Iraq

The war in Afghanistan going well because eveyone in the world wanted to help.

Dozens on churches in Iraq NOT burned.

The US spending it's money on fighting terrorism instead of rebuilding a country we terrorized.

Ah Bush. You screwed us over and over again, but the Republicans liked it.

Forum List

Back