How NSA tracks you and why it's illegal.

It is impossible to put the genie back in the bottle. Once the hardware and software were developed to enable the type of spying we are talking about, it will be used. No matter what sort of restrictions are placed on it's use, there are always bad actors who will find a way around those restrictions. Welcome to our brave new world.

It is impossible to put the genie back in the bottle. Once the hardware and software were developed to enable the type of spying we are talking about, it will be used. No matter what sort of restrictions are placed on it's use, there are always bad actors who will find a way around those restrictions. Welcome to our brave new world.
True. . .

I think the power to log in and search those records should be put into all citizens hands if it is available to anyone though.

Imagine what an honest world we would have if there were no privacy and everyone were telepathic? :dunno:

If intelligence agencies can watch all the citizens, should all the citizens be able to watch the communications of all the CEO and politicians in their nation?

Would you just love to eves drop on Biden, Trump, member of congress, etc?

How about the leaders or these corporations like FB and Google? :auiqs.jpg:

You know they are watching the metadata of the populace.

If you become a target by high level officials, not only can they go back and find every communication you ever made, but they can essentially watch everything you do in real time. Snowden mentioned that 7 or 8 years ago.

Rich, Hastings, Mifsud....they found out the hard way. At least Snowden made it to Russia.

Last edited:
If you become a target by high level officials, not only can they go back and find every communication you ever made, but they can essentially watch everything you do in real time. Snowden mentioned that 7 or 8 years ago.

Rich, Hastings, Mifsud....they found out the hard way. At least Snowden made it to Russia.
https://theintercept.com/2014/06/18...cable-partners-revealed-rampart-a/?comments=1

Ah the good old pre 9/11 days.

Move to NYS where burglary is no longer illegal.
Yeah...sounds like a joke?
It isn’t.

https://theintercept.com/2014/06/18...cable-partners-revealed-rampart-a/?comments=1

Ah the good old pre 9/11 days.

In the comments;

1:58:38 Note the birthday of Jon Voight's chaacter.

August 2017
William "Bill" Binney, former NSA technical director on how NSA track you.

My philosophy on this is that if the NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA, or any other agency wanted to track me, they are more than welcome to do so. Heck, they can move into the spare room (although they'll have to pay for room and board). The result would simply be their agents getting bored out of their skulls. If you aren't committing crimes, you can cease the paranoia and if you are committing crimes, stop committing them.

My philosophy on this is that if the NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA, or any other agency wanted to track me, they are more than welcome to do so. Heck, they can move into the spare room (although they'll have to pay for room and board). The result would simply be their agents getting bored out of their skulls. If you aren't committing crimes, you can cease the paranoia and if you are committing crimes, stop committing them.

And it's this kind of apathy and lack of concern that tells me we're fucked.
1585241851409.png

1585241811947.png

Bush jr said in reference to the constitution; it's just a goddamn piece of paper- Nancy Pelosi claims it lives- an inert piece of paper means no maore to her drunk ass than the astroturf stinky tourist who dare enter their domain.

And it's this kind of apathy and lack of concern that tells me we're fucked.
View attachment 315582

View attachment 315581
I would only be concerned once the pro-Marxist-Leninist, George Soros left and its so-called Democratic party came back to power. They have made it clear that they want to gut the Constitution by ending the Freedom of Speech, abolishing the Second Amendment and eliminating Due Process. The left considers speech that runs counter to their ideology, "hate speech."

Forum List

Back