Red Blooded American Arrested By Law Enforcement for Criticism in NH

Should Law Enforcement Be Protected From Words/Speech?

• Triggering LE is not acceptable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LE cannot be attacked.

• LE is always in the right

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

Just don't criticize Law Enforcement. Not in Donald Trump's America!

He Disparaged the Police on Facebook. So They Arrested Him.

Frese, is well known to many in New England and in America. He's been in the news for a few years now. But like him or hate him, it's about Free Speech. And it's about the government attacking speech, not a college official or a store manager. Where will the Trump Cult stand on this?

It's got nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with fascist government people like you elect.

It's got nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with fascist government people like you elect.
But, but, but...

of course it has to do with Trump.

Martial law is coming

don't be caught criticizing LE

were you warning us all about Obama and Jade Helm

But, but, but...

Martial law is coming

You're a gd liar, I never said anything about Jade helm. There was no warning about Obama, he's history for all to see what he has done, regardless of the liars.

But, but, but...

Martial law is coming

You're a gd liar, I never said anything about Jade helm. There was no warning about Obama, he's history for all to see what he has done, regardless of the liars.

as I informed another member of Imbecile Nation @ USMB: No one has ever accused you of being in possession of a skill set that includes reading and comprehension. And sorry, but I will not be going there and be the first.

"were you warning us all about Obama and Jade Helm" is a question, not an accusation - but it evidently hit a nerve

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

Frese, is well known to many in New England and in America. He's been in the news for a few years now. But like him or hate him, it's about Free Speech. And it's about the government attacking speech, not a college official or a store manager. Where will the Trump Cult stand on this?
This is absolutely not Trump related.

"About half of states have laws making libel a crime, and prosecutions are not uncommon. About 25 people were charged with violating New Hampshire’s law from 2009 to 2017, according to a lawsuit filed last month on behalf of Mr. Frese by the American Civil Liberties Union. Nationwide, according to a preliminary count by Eugene Volokh, a law professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, “it appears that they happen about 20 times per year, and often lead to convictions.”"

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

"About half of states have laws making libel a crime, and prosecutions are not uncommon. About 25 people were charged with violating New Hampshire’s law from 2009 to 2017, according to a lawsuit filed last month on behalf of Mr. Frese by the American Civil Liberties Union. Nationwide, according to a preliminary count by Eugene Volokh, a law professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, “it appears that they happen about 20 times per year, and often lead to convictions.”"
yeah, but let one police officer (black, white, latino, male, female...) get shot by a black man and it's Obama's fault and has to be part of BLM

ok

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

yeah, but let one police officer (black, white, latino, male, female...) get shot by a black man and it's Obama's fault and has to be part of BLM

ok
One cannot link separate cases to Obama but it is clear that the Obama terms had over-average race riots.
Oppressive Obama regime quells peaceful protests

You wonder why there is so much division in the US but it all comes down to hatred-driven fake news on both sides.

One cannot link separate cases to Obama but it is clear that the Obama terms had over-average race riots.
Oppressive Obama regime quells peaceful protests

You wonder why there is so much division in the US but it all comes down to hatred-driven fake news on both sides.
:th_believecrap:

come on
It´s true. Your election battlefields are unthinkable in Europe. If it was just a messageboard. But this methods reach up to the highest levels - and basically for nothing.

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

Trump? Really?
Your own dang link talks about it happening for the last 10 years.
Grow up dumbass

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

Trump? Really?
Your own dang link talks about it happening for the last 10 years.
Grow up dumbass
so if the guy pushed the boundaries for 2/3/6/8 years it would be ok, but 9 years? omfg throw out the constitution.

and Trump has sent a message to America -- customs, standards, traditions, respect for the law -- fuck em

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

What''s next, a president declaring a state of emergency and empowering crooked cops to...

Oh wait!!!

ever mind

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

I hope they execute him.

Live Free or Die?

Don't Tread On me?

I hope they execute him.
Who Trump? You could get into trouble for saying that

Forum List

Back