How Much You Wanna Bet We Put The Amount Of Troops Back In Iraq We Should've Left There?

Ahem!!! :eusa_whistle:

Contractors Ready to Cash In On ISIS War - The Daily Beast
America’s rapidly-expanding war against ISIS won’t involve large numbers of U.S. troops on the ground, President Obama is promising. And it’s clear that airstrikes alone won’t beat back the extremist group. Which means that if the President wants to have any hope of meeting his far-reaching goal of destroying ISIS, he’s going to have to rely on private military contractors.

At least, that’s what the contractors are hoping.

I might start a thread about our friends who always profit from conflicts.

America’s rapidly-expanding war against ISIS won’t involve large numbers of U.S. troops on the ground, President Obama is promising. And it’s clear that airstrikes alone won’t beat back the extremist group. Which means that if the President wants to have any hope of meeting his far-reaching goal of destroying ISIS, he’s going to have to rely on private military contractors.

What an idiot. Yes, PMCs are used and they're not even counted against the numbers.

Just like plenty PMCs were used by Obama while he was telling all you stupid liberals he moved ALL troops out and that the war was ENDED.

No it was not. Thanks for pointing that out dum dum.

And what are implying, retard?

Start the thread. I'm waiting.

No you havent, you havent done anything you sock.

Anyways a few beheadings and we play right into ISIL's hands.....The american public are rubes

LMAO, shit- for- brains....you said you had me on ignore.

This flows right into the point of my thread though.....liberals are lilly- livered pussies who never mean what they say.

Then they have to eat their words later. See how that applies to both you AND Obama, moron?
Ive been against Iraq from day one.

Here i will extend an olive branch for a second and ask you something. Lets see how you conduct yourself.

In your opinion what do you think would happen if we just didnt do anything at all. Let things play out and see what happens.

ISIL is no worse than Saddam, so its not like one can use the " we've never seen this before" card.

I never had you on ignore, i just said i was done with you, but the site is kinda slow sometimes so i decide to play with you.

anyways lets see your answer, please try not to be too partisan in your answer. It has nothing to do with left or right.

Are you saying you want to have respectful discourse back and forth? Let me know if I'm reading you right...because I will then hold you to it. And I've got Vigilante as my witness if you back track. :)

yeah...feel free to answer...once you go partisan im out

Feel free? Dude, you're the one extending the olive branch. Give me a reason to trust you. Feel free would suggest I gave the olive branch. You need to demonstrate an act of good faith.

Actually, can you give me a feel for your background so I know what your reference point is?

Are you ex military?
i am an opinionated ass.....thats about it. My beliefs are my own. I deal in logic and I deal in everything with an agnostic viewpoint. You have to prove it in order for me to believe it. My .reference point is objective observation

I extended it, whether or not you take up the offer is your issue, not mine.

Yup, when we stick our military nose into the business of other sovereign countries, shit like this happens.

You break it, you own it.

Like I've established before you're pretty uninformed when it comes to macroeconomics....and certainly the global economy.

This flows right into the point of my thread though.....liberals are lilly- livered pussies who never mean what they say.

Then they have to eat their words later. See how that applies to both you AND Obama, moron?

Here i will extend an olive branch for a second and ask you something. Lets see how you conduct yourself.

In your opinion what do you think would happen if we just didnt do anything at all. Let things play out and see what happens.

ISIL is no worse than Saddam, so its not like one can use the " we've never seen this before" card.

I never had you on ignore, i just said i was done with you, but the site is kinda slow sometimes so i decide to play with you.

anyways lets see your answer, please try not to be too partisan in your answer. It has nothing to do with left or right.

Are you saying you want to have respectful discourse back and forth? Let me know if I'm reading you right...because I will then hold you to it. And I've got Vigilante as my witness if you back track. :)

Feel free? Dude, you're the one extending the olive branch. Give me a reason to trust you. Feel free would suggest I gave the olive branch. You need to demonstrate an act of good faith.

Actually, can you give me a feel for your background so I know what your reference point is?

Are you ex military?
i am an opinionated ass.....thats about it. My beliefs are my own. I deal in logic and I deal in everything with an agnostic viewpoint. You have to prove it in order for me to believe it. My .reference point is objective observation

Are you ex military? Not good or bad...I'm just trying to get a reference point.

Yup, when we stick our military nose into the business of other sovereign countries, shit like this happens.

Like I've established before you're pretty uninformed when it comes to macroeconomics....and certainly the global economy.

The only thing you've established is that you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue, dime a dozen.

So when are you suiting up, grabbing a gun and flying over there, General?

Obama has already put the 1400 he publicly announced over the past few weeks. After the election he will certainly pour more in. By December 31, I predict at LEAST a Brigade will be sent. By next year there will be more.
Obama refused to keep troops in Iraq because Iraq insisted they be able to charge them with local crimes and Courts. That was Iraq's choice and it was a no go.

Roger, Gunny. I spent much time over there. I've also spent weeks here educating dumb ass libs on this board about the SOFA. Their small brains still can't comprehend what people like you and I are saying.
No you havent, you havent done anything you sock.

Anyways a few beheadings and we play right into ISIL's hands.....The american public are rubes

So, a few beheadings are no big deal? I guess it's not as bad as having a deserter being held. We are supposed to ignore the beheadings, but trade 5 of the worst terrorists to free a guy who willingly left his unit to join the Taliban? Okay.

no it isnt a big deal, and you are playing right into ISIL's hands. They want America in Iraq blowing things up, its a great recruiting tool. Furthermore ISIL is no different than what Saddam was with his rape rooms, torture, and gasing( ISIL doesn't have gas). The argument that their are bad people in the world is a weak one. Lots of bad people, we are not the world police, and if you feel we are, then we need more troops in other nations stat.

Yeah You are supposed to ignore the beheadings.

You Clem hate Islam with a passion therefore you will be Bias in how you react to them. Your judgment is not sound nor logical. Again you are doing exactly what ISIL wants you to do.

The only thing you've established is that you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue, dime a dozen.

Aww dumbass, did you miss the part where I did that before the surge, during the surge, and after the surge and worked in every Province?

Your turn to prove you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Just a partisan with massive MASSIVE experience in the subject is all I am....

Aww dumbass, did you miss the part where I did that before the surge, during the surge, and after the surge and worked in every Province?

Then what the hell are you waiting for, General?

Are you ex military?

Plasma, did you watch the PBS documentary, Losing Iraq?

Are you ex military?

Are you ex military? Not good or bad...I'm just trying to get a reference point.
no....im not cut out for that type of life style.

Then what the hell are you waiting for, General?

LOL, you've got to be about 25 years old or younger because you sure are stupid as hell.

Love how you reveal your ignorance about all things military. Oh, and I spent 10 years in the military, dumb ass. You think people can just jump on a plane and get into Iraq shit- for- brains????LMAO

Are you ex military?

no....im not cut out for that type of life style.

Roger, if you didn't watch the documentary, I highly suggest it. It's not complimentary about either Bush or Obama. I think it does a relatively good job of highlighting the milestones.

Does OP like the prospect of spending more borrowed $$$ on top of the TRILLIONS already spent on that country where the people throw down their guns and walk away at the first hint of trouble AFTER the Repub admin spent how many BILLIONS of TAXPAYER money training them for years?

Why did Bu$hCo go in there when his daddy wrote a book on why NOT to go in & then Sen. Obama said it was a fools errand to go in as well. :eusa_think: WHY?!!! :(

***unsubscribed

Are you ex military?

Plasma, did you watch the PBS documentary, Losing Iraq?
yes.....had you read my posts which i know you have, you would know i ave an overview of what happened.

Does OP like the prospect of spending more borrowed $$$ on top of the TRILLIONS already spent on that country where the people throw down their guns and walk away at the first hint of trouble AFTER the Repub admin spent how many BILLIONS of TAXPAYER money training them for years?

Why did Bu$hCo go in there when his daddy wrote a book on why NOT to go in & then Sen. Obama said it was a fools errand to go in as well. :eusa_think: WHY?!!! :(

***unsubscribed

You're too stupid to be on this thread. Buh bye.

Forum List

Back