How much more will the Hispanics take?

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
These murders of Hispanics by Blacks has gotten out of control. Another senseless murder with this Hispanic police officer and Asian officer. The numbers of Hispanic murders at the hands of blacks is growing and nobody is talking about it. We often hear the likes of Obama and Sharpton talking as though the Hispanic and Black are in the same situation with Whitey killing them. The statistics of the black on Hispanic crime has got to be opening the eyes of the Hispanic people. The Hispanic people will not always be a victim to them.

"How much more will the Hispanics take?"

Given the unwarranted fear, ignorance, hate exhibited toward Hispanic Americans by most on the right – with references such as 'anchor babies' being among the more repugnant examples – the window of opportunity for republicans to salvage any sort of constituency among Hispanic voters is closing fast.

Given the unwarranted fear, ignorance, hate exhibited toward Hispanic Americans by most on the right – with references such as 'anchor babies' being among the more repugnant examples – the window of opportunity for republicans to salvage any sort of constituency among Hispanic voters is closing fast.

Hey asshole. My wife is Mexican. Keep you're race-baiting filth to yourself. In fact I'd say 98% of the queers on this board, like you, have never dated a person of another race in their entire miserable lives. You're all as lily-white as the Nazis you're so becoming to emulate.

[ In fact I'd say 98% of the queers on this board, like you, have never dated a person of another race in their entire miserable lives. You're all as lily-white as the Nazis you're so becoming to emulate.

You know, just because someone else is being an idiot doesn't mean you are obligated to be an idiot yourself.

These murders of Hispanics by Blacks has gotten out of control. Another senseless murder with this Hispanic police officer and Asian officer. The numbers of Hispanic murders at the hands of blacks is growing and nobody is talking about it. We often hear the likes of Obama and Sharpton talking as though the Hispanic and Black are in the same situation with Whitey killing them. The statistics of the black on Hispanic crime has got to be opening the eyes of the Hispanic people. The Hispanic people will not always be a victim to them.
you got a link, with stats, to back this clai up?

[ In fact I'd say 98% of the queers on this board, like you, have never dated a person of another race in their entire miserable lives. You're all as lily-white as the Nazis you're so becoming to emulate.

You know, just because someone else is being an idiot doesn't mean you are obligated to be an idiot yourself.

Alas, I surrender to your expertise on the subject of being an idiot. Never will question your authority on that. I promise.

nice deflection, but you didn't seem to care about blacks killing hispanics. Typical for a lib.

you got a link, with stats, to back this clai up?
Actually there is no stats anywhere on the number of Hispanics murdered by blacks because that fact is hidden in the fact that Hispanics are included in the white race stats. Can you doubt that Blacks kill as many Hispanics as they do Whites and they only present 13% of the population? If the truth about the Black crime on an equally % of the population, the Hispanics, could really cause problems through out the country and would weaken this power that the Black race with the likes of Al Sharpton and Obama playing the innocent victim.

You clowns are funny. I bet its going to break your heart if there is a choice to be made. I think what is occurring is that as usual white racists attempt to turn one ethinic group against another. We may fight as brothers do but rest assured Hispanics will side with Blacks. All you need do is look at the results of the last 2 elections to see where their allegiance lies. They are not as stupid as you think they are. :laugh:

You clowns are funny. I bet its going to break your heart if there is a choice to be made. I think what is occurring is that as usual white racists attempt to turn one ethinic group against another. We may fight as brothers do but rest assured Hispanics will side with Blacks. All you need do is look at the results of the last 2 elections to see where their allegiance lies. They are not as stupid as you think they are. :laugh:
If they start listing Hispanics as a separate race on national statistics and it shows the 2nd biggest killer of Hispanics is Blacks then what you assume to be an allegiance may not exist. I don't think there is an allegiance now.

topconservativenews.com/2014/12/memphis-latinos-protesting-after-string-of-black-on-latino-murders/

If they start listing Hispanics as a separate race on national statistics and it shows the 2nd biggest killer of Hispanics is Blacks then what you assume to be an allegiance may not exist. I don't think there is an allegiance now.
Thats probably because you are a white person. You guys always think you know stuff you know nothing about. I guess we will just have to see.
laugh.gif

A new twist on "black crime is bad crime" me likey

Unfortunatly none of this makes the GOP an attractive option...you kinda need that

Thats probably because you are a white person. You guys always think you know stuff you know nothing about. I guess we will just have to see.
laugh.gif

The first biggest killer of Hispanics? Other Hispanic but at least they arent black *shudders*

The first biggest killer of Whites? Other whites but again...at least they arent black *shudders*

Forum List

Back