How much money do you make?

To "make" is called counterfeiting, that is against the law in the United States. Only the government is allowed to "make" money. What is it like in your country?

So leave then, we don't need you or your mentality. See ya.

Can't help you with that.

Redistribution's a bitch when you're a maker.

You elected it now enjoy it while I enjoy spending your (former) lunch money.
I'm a maker, and a taxpayer. So sad for you.

And what you are spending is what should have belonged to your grandchildren. Sleep well nights on that thought.

And what you are spending is what should have belonged to your grandchildren. Sleep well nights on that thought.

So nice of you to keep on foolishly "making". But, by all means, keep it up and work a little harder so your tax rate will be higher and there'll be more for me! Having no grandchildren I'm insulated from your personal problem.

I do sleep well, secure in the knowledge that you're working hard to ensure my comfort!

See how redistribution works - don't you just love the welfare state your AHB has so enhanced?

So nice of you to keep on foolishly "making". But, by all means, keep it up and work a little harder so your tax rate will be higher and there'll be more for me! Having no grandchildren I'm insulated from your personal problem.

I do sleep well, secure in the knowledge that you're working hard to ensure my comfort!

See how redistribution works - don't you just love the welfare state your AHB has so enhanced?

Happy to do it. You are clearly disabled...mentally. Normal Americans are industrious and desire to be productive. If you aren't......it means that you need my help. I am here for you, brother.

Why is it that you believe this all came about under Obama? He hasn't changed jack-shit little friend.

And my time to enjoy to fruits of others is soon enough. Payback is a bitch.

Hell sonny, we don't make money in America......

I would tell you my income but no one would believe it. I have retired from the Army. I have retired from a union company (management). I receive Social Security. Do the Math. My Wife is a Registered Nurse (MSN) and is a Nurse Manager at a local hospital. Do the math. We own our home in Montana - 260 Acres. We own a Pickup, a Car, A Harley,a Kubota tractor and a Snow Cat. We have 8 horses (three quarter horses and 5 mares), 12 pigs, 6 cows and a bull, I have quit counting the damned chickens and roosters. 2 goats. 2 German Shepherds, and 3 dachshunds. We grow and eat our vegetables and meat.

Frankly, I live in paradise. Money? Who gives a shit.

A gozillion dollars.

20.jpg

Forum List

Back