It might be a good idea to visit Israel soon

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Time appears to be running out...

WASHINGTON – Historic negotiations with Iran will reach an inflection point on Monday, as world powers seek to clinch a comprehensive deal that will, to their satisfaction, end concerns over the nature of its vast, decade-old nuclear program.

But sharing details of the deal under discussion with The Jerusalem Post on the eve of the deadline, Israel has issued a stark, public warning to its allies with a clear argument: Current proposals guarantee the perpetuation of a crisis, backing Israel into a corner from which military force against Iran provides the only logical exit.

I was fortunate enough to be in Israel a couple of times during my time in the Army. Wonderful country with wonderful people. If anyone ever has the chance to go - go. I recommend seeing Masada and then traveling to the Plains of Meggido (the Biblical site of Armeggedon). Stand there. Quietly. and just listen. Enough said. Then check out Petra. And the food.......Lordy.

Israel is an apartheid state, apartheid did not work in South Africa and it is not going to work in the Middle East.

Time appears to be running out...

Thank God for small favors.
Things will be tense in Israel. Things will be flat in Iran.
Don't bet on it.
You mean your hero won't back them up?
Obama is a man, Zionism is a cancer, Israel is a disaster.
You think three stupid statements make a point?

Forum List

Back