how much is enough ? are the democrats satisfied with the result.

will the democrats reimpeach... do you want that ?

• yea

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • nea

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
The Democrats must know the Trumpublicans have embraced the political corruption the Shakedown King represents. They kissed the ring! American voters have the final say.
The Democrats must know the Trumpublicans have embraced the political corruption the Shakedown King represents. They kissed the ring! American voters have the final say.
they did..

I can almost see the demos taking another swing for the fence. kennedy kennedy kennedy sawwwing batter...

here's a schmear: fakemedia or not.
www.nbcnews.com › think › opinion › how-trump-s-election-prospec...

David Mark: How Trump's election prospects in 2020 are ...

1. Cached
10 hours ago - ... Trump's re-election prospects were helped by impeachment, and Democrats ... Trump now can rile his base by portraying himself as a victim.
www.nbcnews.com › think › opinion › trump-post-impeachment-pro...

Kurt Bardella: Trump post-impeachment proves House ...

1. Cached
1 day ago - Trump and his accomplices are betting that Democrats don't have the ... Y., has said the House "will likely" subpoena former national security ...
thehill.com › hilltv › rising › 421679-gop-rep-says-dems-will-impeac...

GOP rep says Dems will impeach Trump | TheHill

1. Cached
"The Democrats aren't going to be able to help themselves," Gaetz, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton on Friday. "They're ...
www.nytimes.com › 2019/12/18 › impeachment-democrats-votes

House Democrats Bet Their Impeachment Votes Are Worth It ...

Dec 18, 2019 - But they are particularly wrenching for Democrats knowing that their votes will not, barring some entirely unexpected turn of events, lead to a ...
www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › dec › democrats-trump-impea...

On impeachment, Democrats are damned if they do, damned ...

Dec 16, 2019 - The idea that impeachment will hurt Trump in 2020 is based on the powerful myth of a 'moderate Republican' who doesn't really exist.

It has made it very clear that there is no longer a Republican Party there is only a Trump Party.
not true.. he saved the party of Lincoln.. that's pretty republican. reince and matt schlapp saved the presidency at cpac16.
republicans are tight like the snl band..

I can almost see the demos taking another swing for the fence. kennedy kennedy kennedy sawwwing batter...

1. Cached
10 hours ago - ... Trump's re-election prospects were helped by impeachment, and Democrats ... Trump now can rile his base by portraying himself as a victim.

1. Cached
1 day ago - Trump and his accomplices are betting that Democrats don't have the ... Y., has said the House "will likely" subpoena former national security ...

1. Cached
"The Democrats aren't going to be able to help themselves," Gaetz, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, told Hill.TV's Buck Sexton on Friday. "They're ...

Dec 18, 2019 - But they are particularly wrenching for Democrats knowing that their votes will not, barring some entirely unexpected turn of events, lead to a ...

Dec 16, 2019 - The idea that impeachment will hurt Trump in 2020 is based on the powerful myth of a 'moderate Republican' who doesn't really exist.

It has made it very clear that there is no longer a Republican Party there is only a Trump Party.
not true.. he saved the party of Lincoln.. that's pretty republican. reince and matt schlapp saved the presidency at cpac16.
republicans are tight like the snl band..

There is no Republican Party now- only the Trump Party and none may dare dissent from your Dear Leader.

Why didn't the democrats just let American voters HAVE the final say, rather than trying to preemptively overturn them?

It was stupid. Now the dems are gonna pay.

Yeah why bother with all that investigating and getting witnesses to testify publicly about the possible corruption they may have seen. All that would do is get information to the voters. Trumpublicans don't want voters informed about his Shakedown Scheme in the Ukraine. That's the last thing they want.
Horse crap...they had 3 years to do so.
Are you stupid?

Democrats took control of the house barely a year ago. The Mueller investigation was not done by Congress but by the Presidents own DOJ.

I know. I know. With all the information about the dirty Don's corruption that has come, and all the whining the Trumpublicans do 24/7, I'm not surprised you think it's been 3 years of hell.
I asked why you support politicians who legislate Americans out of employment.

You mean like Trump and his Trade war?

1. Cached

1. Cached

1. Cached

We’ll take the Trump party over the neocon globalist GOP one any day of the week.

Why didn't the democrats just let American voters HAVE the final say, rather than trying to preemptively overturn them?

Yeah why bother with all that investigating and getting witnesses to testify publicly about the possible corruption they may have seen. All that would do is get information to the voters. Trumpublicans don't want voters informed about his Shakedown Scheme in the Ukraine. That's the last thing they want.
Are you stupid?

Democrats took control of the house barely a year ago. The Mueller investigation was not done by Congress but by the Presidents own DOJ.

I know. I know. With all the information about the dirty Don's corruption that has come, and all the whining the Trumpublicans do 24/7, I'm not surprised you think it's been 3 years of hell.

The Trade War we’re winning?
Can you ever deal with reality?
Now about the off-shoring and business visa politicians you love.

1. Cached

1. Cached

1. Cached

you have it exactly backwards Trotsky.

Are you stupid?

trade correction. the war is over.

Are you stupid?

trade correction. the war is over.

Oh you poor gullible little Trumpkin.

The Trade War with China continues- there has been a slight tempering but there are still aggressive tariff's imposed by the United States which continue to harm U.S. industry.
In addition, the blanket tariffs on steel and aluminum continue to harm U.S. manufacturing.

1. Cached

1. Cached

1. Cached

you have it exactly backwards Trotsky.
'Trotsky' lol

If I was Trotsky I would have to worry about your Dear Leader arranging to have a ice pick stabbed in my head.

There is only the Trump Party now and none dare disagree with your Dear Leader.

Are you stupid?

Exactly how are Americans winning?

Trump trade war with China has cost 300,000 U.S. jobs, Moody's estimates
The White House's imposition of tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese imports has resulted in 300,000 fewer jobs being created and reduced U.S. gross domestic product by an estimated 0.3%, Moody's Analytics' chief economist Mark Zandi said in the report.

"The data speaks for itself — the trade war is having a serious negative impact on the U.S. economy," Deutsche Bank economist Torsten Slok said in a note to investors this week. That impact includes a drop in firms planning capital expenditures in the next three to six months, falling CEO and business confidence, and a decline in job openings.

Trump's Trade War Has Dire Consequences | The American Conservative
Domestic factory activity hit a 10-year low in September, while new jobs expanded at the slowest rate in 18 months. Farmers now depend upon Washington subsidies for 40 percent of their income because of lost trade with China and Europe.

Breaking down the costs of Trump's trade war with China - CNNPolitics

A survey of businesses by staffing firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas found that trade difficulties were cited as the reason for more than 10,000 job cuts in August alone. And an analysis by the Tax Foundation also suggests the trade war will result to job losses in the long-run.
American importers paid an extra $46 billion in tariffs
Trump is wrong when he claims that China is paying the tariffs.
The cost of the tariff comes directly out of the bank account of an American importer when the good arrives at the port.
US companies have paid $46 billion more in tariffs than they would have without Trump's tariffs,

1. Cached

1. Cached

1. Cached

We’ll take the Trump party over the neocon globalist GOP one any day of the week.

Like I said- there is now only the Trump Party- as you acknowledge.

Are you stupid?

Exactly how are Americans winning?

Trump trade war with China has cost 300,000 U.S. jobs, Moody's estimates
The White House's imposition of tariffs on hundreds of billions worth of Chinese imports has resulted in 300,000 fewer jobs being created and reduced U.S. gross domestic product by an estimated 0.3%, Moody's Analytics' chief economist Mark Zandi said in the report.

"The data speaks for itself — the trade war is having a serious negative impact on the U.S. economy," Deutsche Bank economist Torsten Slok said in a note to investors this week. That impact includes a drop in firms planning capital expenditures in the next three to six months, falling CEO and business confidence, and a decline in job openings.

Trump's Trade War Has Dire Consequences | The American Conservative
Domestic factory activity hit a 10-year low in September, while new jobs expanded at the slowest rate in 18 months. Farmers now depend upon Washington subsidies for 40 percent of their income because of lost trade with China and Europe.

Breaking down the costs of Trump's trade war with China - CNNPolitics

A survey of businesses by staffing firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas found that trade difficulties were cited as the reason for more than 10,000 job cuts in August alone. And an analysis by the Tax Foundation also suggests the trade war will result to job losses in the long-run.
American importers paid an extra $46 billion in tariffs
Trump is wrong when he claims that China is paying the tariffs.
The cost of the tariff comes directly out of the bank account of an American importer when the good arrives at the port.
US companies have paid $46 billion more in tariffs than they would have without Trump's tariffs,
Where the hell do you live where the economy isn’t bursting at the seams?
Either you live in some small town far away from any commerce or you’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back