How much Higher Education do you have?

Finally finished my B.S. in Business Administration five years ago. Went back in 2002 part-time to finish it. Graduated with a 3.72 GPA, magna cum laude. Advice: get your degree when you're younger and don't have the responsibilities of, well, life (kids, mortgage, bills, etc).

mine is so long ago ...its doesnt count anymore....when i was in higher education....a computer took up a whole room and was called a keypunch machine

BA, MA and I aced the graduate records exam in verbal reasoning. I had the secondest highest score and was awarded the CunningLinguist medal. Another guy scored higher and won a scholarship. I think it was fixed, he had a terrible stutter - go figure.

Last edited:
A PhD in Felatio and a Cunninglinguist medalist together on USMB? (note - chanel's cyber 69 is right around the the corner.)

Oh and zoom - congrats on your magna cum laude. They used to call me the magna cum lady. It may have been because I was the only girl in the program. :lol:

Enough to be a Master in My field but less then enough to be brainwashed.

A PhD in Felatio and a Cunninglinguist medalist together on USMB? (note - chanel's cyber 69 is right around the the corner.)

Oh and zoom - congrats on your magna cum laude. They used to call me the magna cum lady. It may have been because I was the only girl in the program. :lol:

nice

i was the proud founding father of the fraternity

I'ma masta beta

You teachers are naughty as HELL on here :lol:

Carry on. :thup:

You teachers are naughty as HELL on here :lol:

Carry on. :thup:

for real

now thats a detention I wouldn't mind being in

Forum List

Back