How much do you plan to spend on Christmas this year?

I was watching CNN this morning and they were discussing how no one has really learned anything about budgeting and saving in spite of the economic downturn. Americans are expected to spend far more on Christmas this year than ever. They are right, but I didn't like their condescending tone, speaking about their fellow Americans like children.

It got me thinking about how I could CARE LESS if people overspend this Christmas. It's none of my business. But I would appreciate the same respect in return and ask that the unemployed, overextended, and OWS supporters not ask me for one more dime to bail them out.

Thank you. :eusa_whistle: Happy Shopping.

how many teachers have been laid off this year, chanel, because of "small government" corporatists?

just a reminder that people having financial trouble aren't just useless pieces of trash sucking from the government teat....

carry on.

Oh crap. I agree with Jillian. :badgrin:

as well you should. :razz:

:rofl:

I was watching CNN this morning and they were discussing how no one has really learned anything about budgeting and saving in spite of the economic downturn. Americans are expected to spend far more on Christmas this year than ever. They are right, but I didn't like their condescending tone, speaking about their fellow Americans like children.

It got me thinking about how I could CARE LESS if people overspend this Christmas. It's none of my business. But I would appreciate the same respect in return and ask that the unemployed, overextended, and OWS supporters not ask me for one more dime to bail them out.

Thank you. :eusa_whistle: Happy Shopping.

how many teachers have been laid off this year, chanel, because of "small government" corporatists?

just a reminder that people having financial trouble aren't just useless pieces of trash sucking from the government teat....

carry on.
Good point. I bet many a state are wishing they could have had the federal dollars spent on auto and banks.

Forum List

Back