How Much Do We Spend on the Nonworking Poor?

Republicans

Richard Nixon: Increase of 7.1 million jobs
Gerald Ford: Increase of 1.3 million jobs
Ronald Reagan: Increase of 14.7 million jobs
George H.W. Bush: Increase of 1.5 million jobs
George W. Bush: Decline of 646,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 23.9 million jobs under Republican presidents

Democrats

John F. Kennedy: Increase of 2.7 million jobs
Lyndon B. Johnson: Increase of 9.5 million jobs
Jimmy Carter: Increase of 9.0 million jobs
Bill Clinton: Increase of 20.8 million jobs

Barack Obama: Increase of 332,000 jobs
Total: Increase of 42.3 million jobs.

PolitiFact | Bill Clinton says Democratic presidents top Republican presidents in job creation

:cool:

Question is.. How many jobs were lost? Let me guess.. that shit dont count?

Don't you love how they play with numbers?

Tell the non working poor to get up off their asses and get a job. The rest of us have to work for our keep! They may see themselves as special but we see them as leeches.

Tell the "job creators" to quit moving our jobs to China and maybe your idea might work.

Besides the high taxes companies have to pay here...a lot of them have Unions strangling them too. Why do you think they're leaving??

Tell the non working poor to get up off their asses and get a job. The rest of us have to work for our keep! They may see themselves as special but we see them as leeches.

Tell the "job creators" to quit moving our jobs to China and maybe your idea might work.

Try electing Presidents who know how to create jobs.

Try electing presidents who know how to do anything other than campaign.

Tell the asshole in the wh to lower the corporate tax so the us can compete.

come on Willow. I never even called the guy who started two wars on the tax-payer credit card, passed tax-cuts for millionaires during those unpaid-for wars, and passed a unpaid-for $TRILLION medicare giveaway to Big Pharma that name. It was Bush Jr who approved all of the preceding BTW 8) A Repub JUST LIKE YOU!!! :mad:

Stop being a Drama Llama

Last edited:

Besides the high taxes companies have to pay here...a lot of them have Unions strangling them too. Why do you think they're leaving??

GRAPH: Contrary To GOP Claims, U.S. Has Second Lowest Corporate Taxes In The Developed World | ThinkProgress

Study says most corporations pay no U.S. income taxes | Reuters

The Federal government should not be spending a penny on the 'non working poor.'

Yeah! Fuck veterans so severely wounded that they can't work.

And fuck people too old to work. And fuck toddlers with parents who are out of work.

Fucking handout queens! Who do they think they are?

I mean it is before noon in all parts of the USA, and that those who inhale household cleansers for psychotic effect usually do so in the afternoon and evening.

You have no idea what I am doing so why would you accuse me of snorting drano?

So tell us how welfare isn't free to the people collecting it.....what do they do to EARN it?

The law says you have to work for it (welfare), and most states it is less than Minimum wage.

Perhaps I am wrong, but as I recall aren't you receiving both social security and medicare? Does that not make you the non working poor?

You think jobs have some sort of birthright, don't you?

You vote against your own country.

You don't have the right to criticize anyone.

Especially since you don't even know how your own government works.

Wipe that Obama goo off your chin long enough to actually answer the question, k?

Is there some sort of 'birthright' to jobs in America?

Did you actually give 'American jobs' to those Bangladesh child labor camps when you bought your smartphone?

Perhaps I am wrong, but as I recall aren't you receiving both social security and medicare? Does that not make you the non working poor?

Willow is just another one of 47% who won't get off their fat cans and work for a living.

BTW, me too. :lol:

Wipe that Obama goo off your chin long enough to actually answer the question, k?

Is there some sort of 'birthright' to jobs in America?

Did you actually give 'American jobs' to those Bangladesh child labor camps when you bought your smartphone?

Whatsa matter?

Can't reconcile voting against your own countrymen?

And, I'll bet you STILL haven't figured out the debt ceiling.

Willow is just another one of 47% who won't get off their fat cans and work for a living.

BTW, me too. :lol:

Yes, but you are 35 and faking disability. How do you like your Obama phone?

Forum List

Back