How many votes is that going to cost

"New" hot-mic video....That we've been sitting on for at least four years to spring on everyone now.

Only fools fall for this shit anymore.
You do. Claiming Trump is not responsible for his own words is the most ludicrous nonsense by far.

"New" hot-mic video....That we've been sitting on for at least four years to spring on everyone now.

You do. Claiming Trump is not responsible for his own words is the most ludicrous nonsense by far.
Strawman argument...Never said he wasn't responsible for what he may have said.

What I said is that this saved up last moment outrage mongering doesn't work anymore, whether it's true or not.

Maybe you can find an ESL course at your local community college.

Strawman argument...Never said he wasn't responsible for what he may have said.

What I said is that this saved up last moment outrage mongering doesn't work anymore, whether it's true or not.

Maybe you can find an ESL course at your local community college.
No outrage here. I already know what to expect. And it is not about what he may have said. It is on video:

As his voter you are just another customer to be ripped-off for him.

Extortion, fraud and campaigning against a judge with racist "arguments", and lying to the people doesn´t matter? I guess you didn´t pay 30K for nothing...
I challenge you to directly quote something DJT said that you believe is racist and explain reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that it is racist.

If you cannot explain your reasoning, you might be a TDS afflicted moron.

Extortion, fraud and campaigning against a judge with racist "arguments", and lying to the people doesn´t matter? I guess you didn´t pay 30K for nothing...
I challenge you to directly quote something DJT said that you believe is racist and explain reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that it is racist.

It is in the article. It showcases his racist mind. He says that judge won´t be neutral because he´s a Mexican. It proves he thinks all Mexicans hate him because of Obama´s wall (fence) that he builds.
But the wall is not about to keep Mexicans out. Possessing permit, they can still enter the US

It is in the article. It showcases his racist mind. He says that judge won´t be neutral because he´s a Mexican. It proves he thinks all Mexicans hate him because of Obama´s wall (fence) that he builds.
But the wall is not about to keep Mexicans out. Possessing permit, they can still enter the US
The article is fake news.

You ran away from that challenge with the pathetic intellectual cowardice of a typical TDS afflicted moron, just like I knew you would.

You cannot directly quote something DJT said in the leaked video and explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that it's racist because you didn't use any reasoning in the first place.

Your IQ is so low that you lack the critical thinking skills required to form an independent opinion. Your "opinion" is given to you by the fake news media via repeated messaging.

And you will continue to become stupider by the day unless you seek help from a mental health professional to mitigate your TDS.

The article is fake news.

You ran away from that challenge with the pathetic intellectual cowardice of a typical TDS afflicted moron, just like I knew you would.

You cannot directly quote something DJT said in the leaked video and explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that it's racist because you didn't use any reasoning in the first place.

Your IQ is so low that you lack the critical thinking skills required to form an independent opinion. Your "opinion" is given to you by the fake news media via repeated messaging.

And you will continue to become stupider by the day unless you seek help from a mental health professional to mitigate your TDS.
Fake News, TDS, that is all you have in the face of Trump´s "business"?

Forum List

Back