How Many people have a 401k hate Wall Street

what exactly are you protesting?

Point 3. I protest the loss of our manufacturing base due to corporate greed.

Due to Corporate Greed? Please, the main reason for the loss of our Manufacturing base is High Labor costs, and Burdensome Government Regulations, which Force Cooperation's which By Design look to make a Profit, to move over seas.
Most of them look to make MOTE profit, not just profit. And thereby abandon their obligations to the USA.

Labor costs businesses far more than regulations.

We are in a prosperity thru lower standards of living phase in the USA.

I like that. You used "most of them" instead of actually stating a percentage. That is probably because you don't have any numbers or evidence.

I am a protester. I own a stock portfolio.

*sigh*.......this dopey nutter wants to quiz me.............as if I haven't answered this question in forty different ways already. I protest many things. here are three.

Point 1. I protest the vast income inequality in this nation.
Point 2. I protest the lack of regulation in our financial market.

Now.......try harder.
1. Other nations have vastly larger income inequality than the US.
2. The financial industry is one of the 5 most regulated industries in the US.
3. The US is still the worlds largest manufacturer of goods.

Due to Corporate Greed? Please, the main reason for the loss of our Manufacturing base is High Labor costs, and Burdensome Government Regulations, which Force Cooperation's which By Design look to make a Profit, to move over seas.

Yes, those pesky government regulations like worker safety and responsible disposal of waste products sure can be quite burdensome.

Now let's talk about high labor costs. How do you define that? I'm guessing that you believe that we should all be working for third world wages and benefits because that's the only way to compete with them, right?

I'll be waiting for an answer.

legacy cost, see UAW and the 80 billion the tax payer forked over as well as the companies we bought
Its not about the poor

Not allowing companies to drill for level, mine shale/sands on land and forcing that to happen in the middle of the Gulf 5000' below waters surface is safer in which way?

Most of them look to make MOTE profit, not just profit. And thereby abandon their obligations to the USA.

Labor costs businesses far more than regulations.

We are in a prosperity thru lower standards of living phase in the USA.

corporate tax rates that the consumer pays is killing us, the tax payer and forcing the corporation to do business in countries that have better tax rates.

Its simple. Lowering the tax rate corporations collect from the consumer would allow them to lower there cost
It is not about obligations, it is about survivle

I think we should lower the corporate tax rate by 50% and raise the minimum wage 4-5.00 an hour for a trade off

I did an exresize using 07 data. cutting corporate tax rate 40% would free up enough money to raise the minimum wage 4.00 an hour for 20 million people

On top of everything else that is harming our economy now Wall street is getting another black eye when the first one was un called for
Why is that?
Yeah....right.....broker$ are just tryin' to Do The Right Thing! for the Good Ol' U.S.A.!!!!

Bullshit!

Wall $treet broker$ are as "patriotic" as The DICK; Cheney.....who sees EVERYTHING as a money-making $CAM!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7S8TRIyDjs]Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Save that "...our economy..." JINGO-SHIT for the Teabaggers!!

emoticon_turd.gif

They'll believe in ANYTHING that requires no (actual) work!!!!

"conservatives" have already shown everyone how capable (they are) of managing....

TheFinger5673.gif
TheFinger5673.gif
TheFinger5673.gif

Last edited:

Which ones?

I would suspect some countries have none of this, every-one is poor. I will add if we cut the corporate tax rate using the 07 budget by 40% and in exchange we up the minimum wage to 12.00 an hour, we could cover 20 million people

Something I support

Australia has a minimum wage of 15.00, its working

Shaman you need help, I will pray for you. By the way why is Obama still using the same people?

:lol:

What "high" labor costs? If labor costs were so high..why do we have the wealthiest people living in this country? Eh?

Income equity is what CAPITAL is flying from, folks.

That's WHY we have FREE TRADE policies.

So that CAPITAL can go someplace where it doesn't have to share the wealth fairly.

And boy oh boy! has THAT been working out for CAPITAL, too.

Income equity is what CAPITAL is flying from, folks.

That's WHY we have FREE TRADE policies.

So that CAPITAL can go someplace where it doesn't have to share the wealth fairly.

And boy oh boy! has THAT been working out for CAPITAL, too.

i am the worlds worst of thinking out loud as I type, what do you mean?

*sigh*.......this dopey nutter wants to quiz me.............as if I haven't answered this question in forty different ways already. I protest many things. here are three.

Now.......try harder.

Much of the derivatives market is unregulated.

Now.......try harder.

Much of the derivatives market is unregulated.

you cannot regulate morality. i am in favor of stopping stupid. How do you legeslate what happened in housing sector?
It was a bubble that was caused by fraud that is regulated

I like that. You used "most of them" instead of actually stating a percentage. That is probably because you don't have any numbers or evidence.

I am a protester. I own a stock portfolio.

Now.......try harder.

Ok.. So you're protesting. If you're protesting then you must have an idea as to how to right the assumed wrongs. Be specific please.

How would YOU adjust the income equality in the nation.

Exactly what regulations do YOU think need to be enacted in our financial markets?

And how would you force manufacturers to provide jobs for Americans?

Forum List

Back