How Many people have a 401k hate Wall Street

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
On top of everything else that is harming our economy now Wall street is getting another black eye when the first one was un called for
Why is that?

God no. What a scam. Just a way to get fees from people who don't have the knowlege, time or patience to invest correctly. Give me a traditional pension. At least they should be run by experts.

There is no hate for Wall Street. Just the corruption on Wall Street.

What corruption is there that hasn't been prosecuted?

What has Wall Street done to the protesting losers?

Most of them don't have two nickels to rub together, I'm sure they don't own a stock portfolio.

I cashed in MY 401K when I saw what was coming. The 15% penalty was far less loss than I would have suffered had I left it alone.
I threw it into gold and Made 200%.

Most of them don't have two nickels to rub together, I'm sure they don't own a stock portfolio.

I like that. You used "most of them" instead of actually stating a percentage. That is probably because you don't have any numbers or evidence.

I am a protester. I own a stock portfolio.

I cashed in MY 401K when I saw what was coming. The 15% penalty was far less loss than I would have suffered had I left it alone.
I threw it into gold and Made 200%.

good for you, sold by a wall street employee still (probably)
let me add that Citigroup was 0.99 a share 2009
its about 8 today (it did a reverse split)

missed that one

I like that. You used "most of them" instead of actually stating a percentage. That is probably because you don't have any numbers or evidence.

what exactly are you protesting?

*sigh*.......this dopey nutter wants to quiz me.............as if I haven't answered this question in forty different ways already. I protest many things. here are three.

Point 1. I protest the vast income inequality in this nation.
Point 2. I protest the lack of regulation in our financial market.
Point 3. I protest the loss of our manufacturing base due to corporate greed.

Now.......try harder.

On top of everything else that is harming our economy now Wall street is getting another black eye when the first one was un called for
Why is that?

The Lefts hatred of Cooperation's and Wall street is totally Insane.

The Left loves Unions, and Unions all Have their Pension Plans heavily Invested In Cooperation's on wall street. If Wall Street Does bad, So does the Vast Majority of Americans Retirement Plans. If US cooperation's do poorly so do Retirement Plans.

Due to Corporate Greed? Please, the main reason for the loss of our Manufacturing base is High Labor costs, and Burdensome Government Regulations, which Force Cooperation's which By Design look to make a Profit, to move over seas.

Due to Corporate Greed? Please, the main reason for the loss of our Manufacturing base is High Labor costs, and Burdensome Government Regulations, which Force Cooperation's which By Design look to make a Profit, to move over seas.

talking point machine has been turned on...........

*sigh*.......this dopey nutter wants to quiz me.............as if I haven't answered this question in forty different ways already. I protest many things. here are three.

Now.......try harder.

dopey? dopey?
have you read my thread about a living wage? I agree with point 1 excpet I do to lower our wellfare/medicare/medicade cost thus lowering our tax rate as well as a living wage

YOU CANNOT REGULATE MORALITY, A THIEF WILL ALLWAYS BE A THIEF

Taxes, specifically corporate taxes has killed our manufacturing base as much as union legacy cost

Is that hard enough?

Why is that?

The Lefts hatred of Cooperation's and Wall street is totally Insane.

The Left loves Unions, and Unions all Have their Pension Plans heavily Invested In Cooperation's on wall street. If Wall Street Does bad, So does the Vast Majority of Americans Retirement Plans. If US cooperation's do poorly so do Retirement Plans.

As well as the economy, I am about to borrow on my 401k to invest in some other places. Obama has killed my sector, I am going to have to look into creating some work for my slef for a while

Now.......try harder.

dopey? dopey?
have you read my thread about a living wage? I agree with point 1 excpet I do to lower our wellfare/medicare/medicade cost thus lowering our tax rate as well as a living wage

Taxes, specifically corporate taxes has killed our manufacturing base as much as union legacy cost

Is that hard enough?

Talking point machine...............

Now.......try harder.

dopey? dopey?

Is that hard enough?

machine?
dopey first,, now a machine?
what is next?
By the way there is a few of us out here that can think for our selves, thats why you did not rebutte?

dopey? dopey?

Is that hard enough?

machine?
dopey first,, now a machine?
what is next?
By the way there is a few of us out here that can think for our selves, thats why you did not rebutte?

There is nothing there to rebut. The things you are saying are not accurate.....they represent the version of reality that you have been fed. It is very tiresome to keep explaining things to you.

Please explain how corporate taxes have killed our manufacturing base. Draw a historical timeline with both real and effective corporate tax rates and corresponding losses in manufacturing jobs. Please take this timeline back at least 50 years.

Then, please make the case for ZERO corporate taxes as it pertains to the return of our manufacturing base.

Finally, study verb tenses and plural forms......so as not to come of as an idiot when writing.

Thanks.

ANY corruption should be despised... wall st, government, or whatever else

But as for hating wall st... I can hate the results... but still like the fact I have the ability to have the freedom and the chance to invest and take my chances

Why didn't you simply copy and paste my comment?

Yes, those pesky government regulations like worker safety and responsible disposal of waste products sure can be quite burdensome.

Now let's talk about high labor costs. How do you define that? I'm guessing that you believe that we should all be working for third world wages and benefits because that's the only way to compete with them, right?

I'll be waiting for an answer.

Forum List

Back