How many people had to die today for my tax cut???

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
anyone have an inside source for accurate information?

I mean, I KNOW that people had to die and that this was the equivalent of Armageddon - I know this because the media and democrat members of congress told me so

any help would be appreciated

TIA

I mean, I KNOW that people had to die and that this was the equivalent of Armageddon - I know this because the media and democrat members of congress told me so

TIA
The only victim so far is our democracy. The GOP did exactly what they berated the Dems for when Obamacare was passed. They passed a major legislation, written behind closed doors, with the support of only one party. Worked great for Obamacare and it will be just as great for the tax cuts.

TIA
It is Armageddon for the Democrats because in 2018 when more working people have more of their hard earned money not going to the government, those people aren't going to vote for the Democrats...

The GOP did exactly what they berated the Dems for when Obamacare was passed. They passed a major legislation, written behind closed doors, with the support of only one party. Worked great for Obamacare and it will be just as great for the tax cuts.
:clap:

These parties just don't learn. They over-interpret their perceived "mandate" (ha) and then wonder why they're voted out of office.

This was the scene in the small town I live in this morning.

trumpzilla1.jpg

so, I ran over 3 (or maybe 4???) disenfranchised minority children; pretty sure they were LGBTXYZ as well, based on the rainbow shirt one of them seemed to be wearing

I was too busy counting my money & just didn't see them...

TIA
The only victim so far is our democracy. The GOP did exactly what they berated the Dems for when Obamacare was passed. They passed a major legislation, written behind closed doors, with the support of only one party. Worked great for Obamacare and it will be just as great for the tax cuts.

We have a republic, not a democracy.

so, I ran over 3 (or maybe 4???) disenfranchised minority children; pretty sure they were LGBTXYZ as well, based on the rainbow shirt one of them seemed to be wearing

Well if you were a true conservative you would have stopped and looted their bodies. Whassamatta wit chu?

TIA

We have a republic, not a democracy.
Yeah, the liars always puke that out. Democracy democracy!

TIA

If ANY died....

and if ANY of the dead were liberal Democrats;

Then it's impossible to see any downside.

Well if you were a true conservative you would have stopped and looted their bodies. Whassamatta wit chu?
If you are a true liberal you would have gutted them and sold their organs.

:trolls:

really hard for me to take liberals & progressives seriously

if ANY other repub was POTUS; this exact same bill with the same language would have gotten at at least 6 dem Senators and a few dozen in the House

TIA

Ummm obummercare enriched the rich dnc donors while raping the middle class. This Bill gives money back to the American People. I fear you have your head in rectal defilade.

Ummm obummercare enriched the rich dnc donors while raping the middle class. This Bill gives money back to the American People. I fear you have your head in rectal defilade.
Had you read more carefully you'd have realized I wasn't commenting on the merits of each, only the similar way they came to be and my prediction the tax cuts would suffer the same fate.

TIA
Obamacare robbed the American people. This bill only scratches the surface of repaying that travesty.

Obamacare robbed the American people. This bill only scratches the surface of repaying that travesty.
Had you read more carefully you'd have realized I wasn't commenting on the merits of each, only the similar way they came to be and my prediction the tax cuts would suffer the same fate.

Forum List

Back