How many of you liberals put your money where your mouth is?

Conservatives support the death penalty - would they be happy to fund it out of their own pocket, and to administer the lethal injection themselves?

The crimes those unborn infants commit. Oh the humanity

I wonder how many liberals here put their money where their mouth is. You all support abortion and you think women are entitled to them, as in they should get help paying for them.

So, any of you who donated your own money to the cause must have one of these creepy necklaces. It's a coat hanger abortion necklace. How many of you donate to help these poor women? Or are you typical liberals who just use other people's money?

Politics: Help pay for an abortion, get this stylish coat hanger pendant absolutely free! | Best of Cain

I think that you are making a very broad over generalization about Liberals. While I am "pro-choice", I don't personally advocate abortion unless it was some kind of medical necessity or the result of an involuntary act (rape), but if a friend, relative, or acquaintance would ask my advice, I would strongly advocate that they have the baby, I would also strongly advocate that they keep the baby. If they still didn't want to keep the baby, I would suggest adoption.

And yet your buddies that support abortion argue that even late term abortions right up to the birth of the child should be legal and allowed. When ever the Federal Government or a State tries to pas a ban on abortions after 20 weeks they rise up and scream bloody murder. 20 weeks is well past when a baby is viable. And evidence indicates at 20 weeks they most definitely feel pain.

Do you always agree with every one of your "buddy's" stances? I think 20 weeks (unless it's a medical emergency), is too long............................. Maybe someone who is an advocate of the post 20 week time frame can give their own convincing argument.

I wonder how many liberals here put their money where their mouth is. You all support abortion and you think women are entitled to them, as in they should get help paying for them.

So, any of you who donated your own money to the cause must have one of these creepy necklaces. It's a coat hanger abortion necklace. How many of you donate to help these poor women? Or are you typical liberals who just use other people's money?

Politics: Help pay for an abortion, get this stylish coat hanger pendant absolutely free! | Best of Cain

I think that you are making a very broad over generalization about Liberals. While I am "pro-choice", I don't personally advocate abortion unless it was some kind of medical necessity or the result of an involuntary act (rape), but if a friend, relative, or acquaintance would ask my advice, I would strongly advocate that they have the baby, I would also strongly advocate that they keep the baby. If they still didn't want to keep the baby, I would suggest adoption.

And yet your buddies that support abortion argue that even late term abortions right up to the birth of the child should be legal and allowed. When ever the Federal Government or a State tries to pas a ban on abortions after 20 weeks they rise up and scream bloody murder. 20 weeks is well past when a baby is viable. And evidence indicates at 20 weeks they most definitely feel pain.

Only if you where the fetus...
No they argue at the risk of the mother should it remain legal.
I know you need to lie in order to be relevant but can you at least try to lie a little better?

Only if you where the fetus...
No they argue at the risk of the mother should it remain legal.
I know you need to lie in order to be relevant but can you at least try to lie a little better?

Wrong the current argument is that poor women and young women are to stupid to A) know they are pregnant by 20 weeks or B) need more time to decide to murder their child.

How many have I had(abortions) and who paid for them?? You must know, you seem to know it all...

Forum List

Back