How many non-Tea Party Republicans are there here?

Yup, the TPM supported the candidates, because they had so few of their own this time. Why? The mainstream worked its ass off to get rid of them in the primaries. I am glad I worked hard for the GOP mainstream.

You worked hard to put a knife in the GOP, idiot.

Name one Republican here that respects you....of ANY flavor?

Interesting posts here today after the GOP's victorious evening.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

I know, crazy question, just curious.

tim scott is one google him

Yup, the TPM supported the candidates, because they had so few of their own this time. Why? The mainstream worked its ass off to get rid of them in the primaries.
Proof? Didn't think so. Player with Joint Chiefs? Proof? You are simply a loon, dear, that every one enjoys watching you as you piss on yourself.

You don't count, period. Your opinion doesn't matter.

What matters is what Mitch and John do, not you.

It was millions of faceless people just like me that made the difference last night, moron.

I was right about everything. I know that hurts your ego to no end.

You should've been supporting all Republicans last night, idiot.

You are wrong about me. You are wrong about the power of the far right. I am glad you worked and hope you worked as hard as me for the party.

Who did I not support, moron mind. :lol:

You are fruit loops.

Yup, the TPM supported the candidates, because they had so few of their own this time. Why? The mainstream worked its ass off to get rid of them in the primaries. I am glad I worked hard for the GOP mainstream.

You worked hard to put a knife in the GOP, idiot.

Name one Republican here that respects you....of ANY flavor?

You were trying to kill the party with your TPM nonsense.

You worked against the party. Most of the far right here are dem plants, and I am beginning to think that is what you are.

Either the TPM supports Mitch and John and the leadership and party mainstream, or they will step off into political oblivion.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

How do you cooperate with someone who is clueless and can't decide to DO anything?

You take the high road, lead, stay humble, get somewhere.

You mean the Romney approach?

I think of it as the adult, intelligent, productive approach.

If one side is adult, intelligent and productive and the other side is immature, clueless and endlessly hesitant...rigidly political....do you get anywhere?

Any republican who thinks like that has been forced to shut up and go away.

Look at who won last night, a woman in Iowa who wants to use her GUN to implement insurrection from the USA because there is a Black President.

In CO a guy who is going to kill thousands of Women if he can by enforcing person-hood laws.

Repub party hates Women and minorities and Gays and Asians and Muslims and Jews and so on
Holy crap. You need to be in a kennel with a rawhide chewtoy.

Even low information leftie types should know that Harry Reid was running interference for Barry Hussein. Reid changed the rules, kept House bills from being discussed and generally made sure Barry would get only softballs. Reid is no longer in power as of January and Barry has to make hard decisions for himself. My guess is that he will run away like he always has. Oh yeah, he is planning a trip to freaking Asia next week.

How do you cooperate with someone who is clueless and can't decide to DO anything?

If one side is adult, intelligent and productive and the other side is immature, clueless and endlessly hesitant...rigidly political....do you get anywhere?
Teaparty says NO compromise, at all, NEVER...that depth of immaturity and childishness will eventually destroy their movement

I wonder if the childish teaparty will hate Hillary as much

Teaparty says NO compromise, at all, NEVER...that depth of immaturity and childishness will eventually destroy their movement

I wonder if the childish teaparty will hate Hillary as much
Oh.

And all the American people who voted to oust the current regime agreed.

We're done with compromise.

I am not a Tea Partier any more, I was when the libertarians were running it. I have a question for you, what exactly should the GOP work with Obama and the democrats on? The democrats will never and have never compromised, so why should they waste their time? Every time they make deals with the left they get cheated.

I am not a Tea Partier any more, I was when the libertarians were running it. I have a question for you, what exactly should the GOP work with Obama and the democrats on? The democrats will never and have never compromised, so why should they waste their time? Every time they make deals with the left they get cheated.

Yeah! You got it right! Not a bit of dishonesty anywhere in that post! Rock on!

So LL has been posting inanities for 3 weeks straight, I think it's time to put him on ignore too. I can't see that he adds anything at all to the discussion. I bet I will forget he exists once I put him on ignore, like I have forgotten fakey and bode. They bring that little to any convo they participate in.

Yeah, they still take place.

Except now they're legal.
So no you dont and you are unable to discuss this issue, is that it?

You do realize abortion is between a Woman and her god if she is so deluded into believing in invisible Women in the sky? I.E. it is none of anybody else's business let alone ANY man...right?

Hello?

I would rather discuss issues, not personalities, are you capable of that?

Are you really a Woman?
Abort all the kids you want.

We don't need people like you raising children.

Presidents cannot be impeached unless they have committed high crimes or misdemeanors. Liberal policies do not reach that threshold.

Benghazi and the IRS and VA coverups are enough to impeach him...if he tries to give amnesty to 12M illegals through an EO, his ass is grass.
If that's where you want the bar set, I wonder if lying about WMD and consequently costing the lives of 4,000 Americans, untold Iraqi citizens and a trillion dollars spent falls in your assessment of 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. For you see, the sword has two edges. Future presidents that you support will be held to a lower standard, set by the Tea Party idiots and signed off by idiots like you.
You fucks should have impeached Bush if you felt that way.

You had both Houses.
I agree. If there was ever a better case for impeachment, I can't think aanyone more deserving then Bush 43.I can't believe they took it off the table before the next congress even started. If lying about a blowjob constitutes a high crime, then all the crap Bush put the country through should have merited the guillotine, let alone losing his job.
Every single con on this board votes against their literal survival and the reason they will never vote for the side that cares about them is it would mean they would have to admit they were wrong, admitting that to us is not an option for them.

Eventually they will all die and stats say their children will lean left in larger numbers...There is NO question that if we survive climate change, and we likely wont in great numbers, USA will do what the rest of the world already has done, move to the left.
You know every single con here and what our survival entails?

As for "the side that cares for me" that is a real crock of shit.

Obama would have me in Gitmo if he thought he could get away with it.

You make me laugh with the "if we survive climate change".

Shit, I can't even read any more of your hysteria.

I'll never get these two minutes back.

Presidents cannot be impeached unless they have committed high crimes or misdemeanors. Liberal policies do not reach that threshold.

Benghazi and the IRS and VA coverups are enough to impeach him...if he tries to give amnesty to 12M illegals through an EO, his ass is grass.
If that's where you want the bar set, I wonder if lying about WMD and consequently costing the lives of 4,000 Americans, untold Iraqi citizens and a trillion dollars spent falls in your assessment of 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. For you see, the sword has two edges. Future presidents that you support will be held to a lower standard, set by the Tea Party idiots and signed off by idiots like you.

You had both Houses.
But we fucks are smarter than you fucks, you see. We understand the constitutional requirements for impeachment and they don't include partisan ideology.

Last night was proof that idiots like you can enjoy your First Amendment rights to say whatever the hell you want, to include brazen lies and propaganda, but still be completely neutralized once the rest of us have finally said ENOUGH.

Romney didn't taunt the nation by saying this election was about his policies, and no matter what they say now, Dems up for election have and will vote with him 95% of the time.

What an arrogant bastard.

You had both Houses.
I agree. If there was ever a better case for impeachment, I can't think aanyone more deserving then Bush 43.I can't believe they took it off the table before the next congress even started. If lying about a blowjob constitutes a high crime, then all the crap Bush put the country through should have merited the guillotine, let alone losing his job.
Every single con on this board votes against their literal survival and the reason they will never vote for the side that cares about them is it would mean they would have to admit they were wrong, admitting that to us is not an option for them.

Eventually they will all die and stats say their children will lean left in larger numbers...There is NO question that if we survive climate change, and we likely wont in great numbers, USA will do what the rest of the world already has done, move to the left.
You know every single con here and what our survival entails?

As for "the side that cares for me" that is a real crock of shit.

Obama would have me in Gitmo if he thought he could get away with it.

You make me laugh with the "if we survive climate change".

Shit, I can't even read any more of your hysteria.

I'll never get these two minutes back.

I know, lol.

I finally put LoneLaugher on ignore, I just couldn't take any more of his political stylings.

This dweeb is next. They offer nothing except washed up rhetoric and straight up lies, meant to fuel hysteria and fear. It's disgusting.

"Yesterday's result cannot in any way mean that voters want Republicans to work with Democrats. And anybody who tells you that and anybody who thinks that could not be more dangerously wrong.
"You do not have election results like we had yesterday with the intent being that the voters intend the winners to work with the losers. This election was about stopping the losers, in this case the Democrats. There can be no other correct analysis of what this election was about. They were not elected to "fix a broken system."

"They were elected to stop the people who are breaking the system.

"The results do not mean that voters want Republicans to govern. The election does also not mean that the country's become conservative. It can't be said that there was an ideological component to the mandate, because the Republicans did not run on ideology. The Republicans ran everywhere to stop Obama, and that's what the mandate is. Now, whether they want to accept the mandate or not, that's another question."

Rush is 100 percent right.

The Mandate Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama Not to Work with Him - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The newly elected Republicans probably know this.

The old ones don't.

We can't expect these dim light bulbs to grasp that if what the voters were saying was for the newly elected to go to DC and cooperate, they would've sent a bunch of Dems.

Who best to cooperate with the idiot in chief.

Yet they collectively tried their best to send anything BUT Dems.

Hell, even Billy Clinton's charm didn't even work in Arkansas. :)
The Clintons were death to every candidate they spoke for.

What does that have to say about "Hillary 2016"?

Forum List

Back