How many non-Tea Party Republicans are there here?

How do you cooperate with someone who is clueless and can't decide to DO anything?

You take the high road, lead, stay humble, get somewhere.

You mean the Romney approach?

I think of it as the adult, intelligent, productive approach.

If one side is adult, intelligent and productive and the other side is immature, clueless and endlessly hesitant...rigidly political....do you get anywhere?
Teaparty says NO compromise, at all, NEVER...that depth of immaturity and childishness will eventually destroy their movement

I wonder if the childish teaparty will hate Hillary as much

Yes, what you see as "no compromise" we see as "hold people to their promises"...i.e., accountability.

If a candidate says they are going to do something, and they are elected to do that, and they don't, oust them.

So LL has been posting inanities for 3 weeks straight, I think it's time to put him on ignore too. I can't see that he adds anything at all to the discussion. I bet I will forget he exists once I put him on ignore, like I have forgotten fakey and bode. They bring that little to any convo they participate in.

Oh no! Please don't! I need your approval to live!!

Have mercy!!

I'm Tea Party and think our reputation (if not some of our past candidates) are in good shape....last night proves that. And you must remember that the MSM destroyed Bush in 2006, not the democrat's popularity. "Cooperating" with Obozo is unnecessary.....he lost, we won. Depends on what he wants as his legacy....being cooperative with us or risking IMPEACHMENT if he goes haywire left.
Presidents cannot be impeached unless they have committed high crimes or misdemeanors. Liberal policies do not reach that threshold.

He has committed crimes. Plenty of them.

Fraud, election fraud, gun-trafficking, treason, misapproating government funds, jury tampering, blackmail, bribery, human-trafficking, obstruction of justice, just to name a few.
One is tempted for proof, but anecdotal evidence, right wing punditry and partisanship do not come up to the standard to convict.
As long as Obama doesn't know a thing that his administration is doing he's innocent. If he knows about it he's guilty of several counts of criminal conspiracy on each of the charges, but what does that say about his presidency, where he can't control anything his people do?

So LL has been posting inanities for 3 weeks straight, I think it's time to put him on ignore too. I can't see that he adds anything at all to the discussion. I bet I will forget he exists once I put him on ignore, like I have forgotten fakey and bode. They bring that little to any convo they participate in.

I don't put people like him on ignore. They are a constant reminder of how ignorant lefties are. This way I know that I'm on the correct side of any issue and with politics as they are, one needs a guide.

Interesting posts here today after the GOP's victorious evening.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

I know, crazy question, just curious.

I am not a Tea Partier any more, I was when the libertarians were running it. I have a question for you, what exactly should the GOP work with Obama and the democrats on? The democrats will never and have never compromised, so why should they waste their time? Every time they make deals with the left they get cheated.

I don't really know how to explain why elected representatives should work together, to compromise, because to me it's the very core of their existence. It's mandatory. It's like breathing.

If the Republicans feel they keep getting cheated when they negotiate with the Democrats, perhaps they should get better negotiators. But whether they like it or not, folding their arms, refusing to talk to the other side, taking their toys and going home is not leadership, it's not responsible.

I'll bet you and I agree that this country is in decay. The problem is, the ship is sinking and the deck hands are standing there, pointing the finger at each other. Someone has to be big enough and brave enough to submerge their ego and rise above the fray before it's too late. That may mean not getting everything they want, but at least we remain afloat.

I don't put people like him on ignore. They are a constant reminder of how ignorant lefties are. This way I know that I'm on the correct side of any issue and with politics as they are, one needs a guide.

If there were any sustenance to his post I would continue to read.
He made my ignore list because he only character assassinates his opponents and does not add anything of value to the conversation ............

I don't really know how to explain why elected representatives should work together, to compromise, because to me it's the very core of their existence. It's mandatory. It's like breathing.

If the Republicans feel they keep getting cheated when they negotiate with the Democrats, perhaps they should get better negotiators. But whether they like it or not, folding their arms, refusing to talk to the other side, taking their toys and going home is not leadership, it's not responsible.

I'll bet you and I agree that this country is in decay. The problem is, the ship is sinking and the deck hands are standing there, pointing the finger at each other. Someone has to be big enough and brave enough to submerge their ego and rise above the fray before it's too late. That may mean not getting everything they want, but at least we remain afloat.

Why are you blaming the Republicans for "folding their arms, refusing to talk to the other side, taking their toys and going home: ??
Was Harry Reids failure to put any of those 300 something bills up for a vote??

You act like the Democrats are standing there with open arms going let's talk, when they have that middle finger stuck up going, "my way or the highway"??
How can you be so biased towards the Republicans, is that really the way you see the state of things?? Ever heard of denial??

You want em all to kiss and make up, the rest of the electorate seems to have different ideas ...................
Don't you think if we wanted agreement we would have elected fucking more Democrats / Progressive / Liberals??

You are tired of the bickering, join the club we all are, but the alternative of letting them run unchecked is unacceptable.

The nation sent a LOUD , CLEAR, PRECISE message to the party in charge, we are tired of your shit and things will change.

Now what is wrong with O'Niga and his cronies listening to what the country is saying??

Better than that the Nation (that is the minority that voted, as according to O'Nigga) said it was time to shut Harry Reid's mouth and change his seat from the front of the room to the back ............... let's see how much influence that piece of shit has now that Mitch will be filling that position.

No more mouthy Harry Reid and we can silence the wicked witch of the east Nancy Pelosi ......................

This compromise you speak of , where did the founding fathers address this in the framing of our society??
Could it possibly be "checks and balance"" funny, why did they just not call it compromise and construct it differently??

Interesting posts here today after the GOP's victorious evening.

Sounds like most Republicans are following the Cruz/Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin philosophy of "we won, we have a mandate, everything goes our way now, tough crap", want to see McConnell and Boehner put to pasture, and expect the GOP to not give an inch going forward.

Are there any Republicans here who look at this victory as an opportunity to improve the party's reputation with the electorate and cooperate with the President to deal with the problems afflicting this country?

I know, crazy question, just curious.

I am not a Tea Partier any more, I was when the libertarians were running it. I have a question for you, what exactly should the GOP work with Obama and the democrats on? The democrats will never and have never compromised, so why should they waste their time? Every time they make deals with the left they get cheated.

Accept that the government is the problem and not the solution.

Why are you blaming the Republicans for "folding their arms, refusing to talk to the other side, taking their toys and going home: ??

You act like the Democrats are standing there with open arms going let's talk, when they have that middle finger stuck up going, "my way or the highway"??
How can you be so biased towards the Republicans, is that really the way you see the state of things?? Ever heard of denial??

You want em all to kiss and make up, the rest of the electorate seems to have different ideas ...................
Don't you think if we wanted agreement we would have elected fucking more Democrats / Progressive / Liberals??

You are tired of the bickering, join the club we all are, but the alternative of letting them run unchecked is unacceptable.

The nation sent a LOUD , CLEAR, PRECISE message to the party in charge, we are tired of your shit and things will change.

Now what is wrong with O'Niga and his cronies listening to what the country is saying??
O'Niga? How awesome. Now that the elections are over the RWNJs won't need to hide their racism.

O'Niga? How awesome. Now that the elections are over the RWNJs won't need to hide their racism.

I did not hide it before the elections, no pretense here ...................

You can also childishly call me a Nut Job as you nasty fucking liberals do, but I do not see you refuting any of my sentiment, just taking cheap shots at me ...................

Last edited:
I will go one better than that Mac, here is my challenge, we give it 6 months after all the new crew takes office, we see how many bills get sent to and vetoed by the POTUS and then we revisit this discussion.

If at that point and time I am right and the POTUS is clearly the obstrctutionist to compromise you will put a statement in your sig, that I am your master and you got dicked down in this thread, if the opposite is true I will change my sig .....................

So reputation where your mouth is??

Fucking closet Democrats, I hate em ......................

Last edited:

O'Niga? Dude, you're a liberal plant. You said so yourself. You said you were a Democrat.

Which is also the party that started the KKK.

Enough said.

l
l
l
l
l
l
V

Most conservatives I know care about performance, not the outter shell.

I can't help that YOUR party is so ineffective you have nowhere else to go but ours. But speak for your racist Democrat self, not for us conservatives.

I will go one better than that Mac, here is my challenge, we give it 6 months after all the new crew takes office, we see how many bills get sent to and vetoed by the POTUS and then we revisit this discussion.

If at that point and time I am right and the POTUS is clearly the obstrctutionist to compromise you will put a statement in your sig, that I am your master and you got dicked down in this thread, if the opposite is true I will change my sig .....................

So reputation where your mouth is??

Fucking closet Democrats, I hate em ......................

Wouldn't that depend on the bills they send?

If they send bills meant to pull the ACA, end the IRS and cut Medicare, he would veto them. That wouldn't make him an obstructionist.

You want to be my "master"?

Okay, creepy.

Forum List

Back