How many mosques were in the region called Palestine around 1900?

Hi Teddy.......It's like this when I am confronted by inaccuracy...(much like your population figures #26) deems that I have to comment,like your sides outrageous Zionista statements...Zionism was built on a LIE by an Athiest Jew and is A LIE TODAY,......you are an intelligent bloke Teddy and a nice man,but faith is often NOT Reality .....steve

Steve, now I know why they tell you to back off from the whiskey sometimes, lol. Just kidding. I think you meant to quote a different post in this one of yours. Why? Because post #26 is not mine, so they are not my "population figures".

Just sayin'
Well,dunno about Whiskey (that is friend Hoss LOL) but you are right...I bow to your superiority on this odd occasion Teddy ..I trut the family ARE WELL...STEVE

Well,dunno about Whiskey (that is friend Hoss LOL) but you are right...I bow to your superiority on this odd occasion Teddy ..I trut the family ARE WELL...STEVE

Yeah, Steve, Hoss does look more like a whiskey drinker, and being from Texas and all, lol. Me, I'm a beer man and admit to imbibing before and during posting myself.

Let me take us on a funny side 'thing' to lighten the board for a moment. In the following scenario, both Steve and Ted are locked into a room with absolute authority over the outcome of the I/P situation with lots of their preferred drinks.

Drinks 1-3: Ted and Steve make small talk about where they live, their families, maybe even the weather and such.

Drinks 4-8: Steve and Ted get down to negotiating. They really get into hammering out some fairly good solutions almost finally leading Israel and Palestine into a true, peaceful autonomous situation with the two states living side by side in harmony.

Drinks 8-12: About this stage the troubles and arguments start, because all the old and new wounds come up, Steve cannot let all the issues of Israel 'occupation' go, while Ted cannot let all the issues of Arab and Palestinian 'terrorism' go. Blatant cursing and name calling towards the 11th and especially the 12th drink ensue.

Drinks 13 on: Both Steve and Ted now go to looking for weapons to kill each other, but they're too drunk by this time to either find them or wield them. Finally they pass out.

THE END.

rinse and repeat.

Yeah, Steve, Hoss does look more like a whiskey drinker, and being from Texas and all, lol. Me, I'm a beer man and admit to imbibing before and during posting myself.

Let me take us on a funny side 'thing' to lighten the board for a moment. In the following scenario, both Steve and Ted are locked into a room with absolute authority over the outcome of the I/P situation with lots of their preferred drinks.

Drinks 1-3: Ted and Steve make small talk about where they live, their families, maybe even the weather and such.

Drinks 4-8: Steve and Ted get down to negotiating. They really get into hammering out some fairly good solutions almost finally leading Israel and Palestine into a true, peaceful autonomous situation with the two states living side by side in harmony.

Drinks 8-12: About this stage the troubles and arguments start, because all the old and new wounds come up, Steve cannot let all the issues of Israel 'occupation' go, while Ted cannot let all the issues of Arab and Palestinian 'terrorism' go. Blatant cursing and name calling towards the 11th and especially the 12th drink ensue.

Drinks 13 on: Both Steve and Ted now go to looking for weapons to kill each other, but they're too drunk by this time to either find them or wield them. Finally they pass out.

THE END.

rinse and repeat.
The following day....both Ted and Steve decide to meet both Jewish and Palestinian families (as both realise neither(Ted blamed steven and visa versa) were capable of reaching an agreement,so Ted then agreed to steve's desire to talk to those that matter....the people. TBContinued

So, as we can all see now, there were not nearly enough mosques to support the amount of permanent Arab/Muslims that are claimed to have been in the district of southern Syria around the year 1900.

The Hasbara propaganda is so hilarious. Teddy the propagandist can be counted on to propagate the Jew line.

Let's watch a documentary from 1896 to debunk this bullshit.

Funny shit monti. Your electronic intifada training is showing. You already posted this video in this thread which I already tore to shreds before.

In fact monti, you are pathetically boring. You post the same old bullshit over and over again even though it has all been debunked every single time. Are you even capable of independent thought?

There was no bias, in fact, it is the translation of the French text that was written contemporaneously with the film. As far as mosques in Ottoman Palestine circa 1900s, here are some photos of a few of the hundreds of mosques in Ottoman Palestine. You see, the Hasbara propaganda you read and are trying to spread is bullshit. Propaganda is all the Zionists have, and you have been brainwashed to believe and propagate it. In 1900 there were about 700,000 people only 70,000 were Jews after many decades of European Jew migration, the rest were Muslim and Christians. Do you really believe there were no mosques. LOL

Famous Mosques in the Palestinian Territories

Is English your second language? I said "especially the Muslim calls to prayer" in the audio to refer to the bias of your film.

You must still be stinging from the nerves I am hitting since you still have to include your usual names when cornered. Also when cornered, you put words into others mouths. I NEVER said there were no mosques, I am simply asking how many?

Which brings me to your link. Wow. 15. Granted they are the most famous, but again, where is the Al Aqsa in that list?

Where in this link is there more than just a passing mention of any mosque in Israel?:

Mosque - Wikipedia

There were hundreds of mosques in what is now Israel. As far as Al Aqsa, built in 705 AD.

Al-Aqsa Mosque, also known as Al-Aqsa and Bayt al-Muqaddas, is the third holiest site in Sunni Islam and is located in the Old City of Jerusalem. Wikipedia

Address: Jerusalem
Opened: 705 AD
Minaret height: 121′ 0″

Give it up, you are trying to support Zionist propaganda, essentially lies.

:dig:
Hundreds? That's one, built by Muslim jihadi invaders.

In fact monti, you are pathetically boring. You post the same old bullshit over and over again even though it has all been debunked every single time. Are you even capable of independent thought?
logo.png
You had the chance to visit Palestine and you chickened out O Ginger one

Last edited:

THE END.

rinse and repeat.
The following day....both Ted and Steve decide to meet both Jewish and Palestinian families (as both realise neither(Ted blamed steven and visa versa) were capable of reaching an agreement,so Ted then agreed to steve's desire to talk to those that matter....the people. TBContinued
After a protracted absence,talks resumed,both Teddy (like the new Avie Teddy) and Steve,reiterated their commitment to the two communities.....

logo.png
We planned on buying you a one-way ticket to Gazahole so that you can visit it on our behalf?!

Funny shit monti. Your electronic intifada training is showing. You already posted this video in this thread which I already tore to shreds before.

You have not torn anything to shreds, you have just made a fool of yourself, forgetting that a picture (in this case moving pictures) are worth a thousand words.

It has never been debunked. Fact cannot be debunked. Must be tough to have to deny fact in evry post.

It has never been debunked. Fact cannot be debunked. Must be tough to have to deny fact in evry post.

Well, sorry, but you version of facts is little more than "I 'dun seen it in YouTube so it just be true"

Look at all the Jews walking around in Ottoman Palestine.

upload_2017-5-20_9-45-25.png

Look at all the Jews inaugurating a new Ottoman hospital in a western suburb of Jerusalem

upload_2017-5-20_9-48-10.png

How did that mosque end up in the middle of Jaffa during Ottoman times? No Jews here either for some reason.

upload_2017-5-20_9-51-45.png

logo.png
We planned on buying you a one-way ticket to Gazahole so that you can visit it on our behalf?!
Will it include a stopover in that shithole you are from?

logo.png
Will it include a stopover in that shithole you are from?
No but it comes with a free suicide vest fitting at the Bombs R Us in Gaza city? The 72 virgin donkeys await you.

Forum List

Back