how many main stream media outlets are covering just how bad ACA is going?

Obama also made this promise:

“I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”

You Lied To Me - YouTube

My ins has went up 2.5 times at least

Millions of people will have insurance who did not have it before.

You were never going to vote Democratic anyway, but those millions of other people probably will.

The GOP gave the finger to all of them for decades by doing nothing about the problem of rising healthcare costs.

As healthcare costs rose and rose and rose, more and more and more people were priced out of the market. And the GOP said, "Fuck you. Who cares?"

Now they are all fish to be scooped into the Democratic boat. Well done, GOP! Well done.

Meanwhile, in the Republican boat, they are chained to a rock that says, "ObamaCare will fail", and have swallowed the key to the padlock. And the boat is leaking.

total BS.

the 3-5 millions who will benefit ( the ones who will get the subsidies) were voting dimocrap already.

this rip-off actually might change the tide of those who are outside the subsidy eligibility but are too stupid to realize they are the main target for this sellout to the big business by dimocraps - which is a standard policy for the left anyway, but those were more concerned about gay marriage than their own pockets - NOW they will PAY for it.

next time it might change their priorities dramatically :lol:

You were never going to vote Democratic anyway, but those millions of other people probably will.

The GOP gave the finger to all of them for decades by doing nothing about the problem of rising healthcare costs.

As healthcare costs rose and rose and rose, more and more and more people were priced out of the market. And the GOP said, "Fuck you. Who cares?"

Now they are all fish to be scooped into the Democratic boat. Well done, GOP! Well done.

Meanwhile, in the Republican boat, they are chained to a rock that says, "ObamaCare will fail", and have swallowed the key to the padlock. And the boat is leaking.

total BS.

the 3-5 millions who will benefit ( the ones who will get the subsidies) were voting dimocrap already.

this rip-off actually might change the tide of those who are outside the subsidy eligibility but are too stupid to realize they are the main target for this sellout to the big business by dimocraps - which is a standard policy for the left anyway, but those were more concerned about gay marriage than their own pockets - NOW they will PAY for it.

Subsidies go all the way up to 400 FPL. That's tens of thousands of dollars above the national median income.

Do the math.

Subsidies are going to be the newest "get" to be horse traded every year, just like the AMT and the "doc fix" for Medicare reimbursements.

The Democrats have all the advantage now. The GOP ceded all moral authority and political power when they decided to do nothing when they had the chance to help tens of millions of people.

Last edited:
Obama also made this promise:

“I will sign a universal health-care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by up to $2,500 a year.”

You Lied To Me - YouTube

Now your costs are going up? There's no one left to care.

Now those millions are all fish to be scooped into the Democratic boat. Well done, GOP! Well done.

Medicare D? that was a GOP bill
Until the ACA came along my ins was fine
we were told the reason it went up 250% was because of the ACA
how many people has this priced out of coverage?
all this has done is expand medicare and called it ACA
Study: Obamacare Results in Premium Increase in 45 States - Kevin Glass
Enrollment in Obamacare Exchanges: How Will Your Health Insurance Fare?

total BS.

The thing that amazes me is the left thinks that corporations have a special money tree to capture these cost
they do
it is called the consumer
all the left is doing is squeezing the middle class even more

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoV0NeHNklk][FLASHBACK] Obama: If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan - YouTube[/ame]

Millions of Americans Are Losing Their Health Plans Because of Obamacare

But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

[FLASHBACK] Obama: If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan - YouTube

It is getting worse by the minute
It amazes me the media blamed the "far right radicals" for the shut-down
really?

Forum List

Back