How many lies does it take to become President?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton Claims She and Her Husband Were ?Dead Broke? When They Left the White House ? See Some of the Numbers for Yourself | Video | TheBlaze.com

We all know the history, "Read my lips, no new taxes", "If you like your health care policy, you can keep it", and on, and on, and on.

So how many lies does it take before one can be considered worthy of the Oval Office?

Perhaps we should then count the number of lies Hillary tells before she becomes the next president. She is claiming that she and Bill were dead broke after leaving the White House.

colin-powell-un.jpg

Hillary Clinton Claims She and Her Husband Were ?Dead Broke? When They Left the White House ? See Some of the Numbers for Yourself | Video | TheBlaze.com

We all know the history, "Read my lips, no new taxes", "If you like your health care policy, you can keep it", and on, and on, and on.

So how many lies does it take before one can be considered worthy of the Oval Office?

Perhaps we should then count the number of lies Hillary tells before she becomes the next president. She is claiming that she and Bill were dead broke after leaving the White House.

if she that piss poor of steward of her money

how could the peoples trust her with their money

So PMH it is the American peoples fault that candidates lie? I guess considering they elected Obama twice you have a very good point. We get what we deserve.

It depends.

A D can lie with impunity and get away with it, since the MSM and much of the culture will side with the D no matter what....this is increasingly true if the D is an African American.

An R lies with impunity too, but he will find the MSM and much of culture will criticize him.

Many foolish Americans will believe whatever they are told by the State, no matter what party controls the WH.

What do you call $12 million in debt? They had to buy a house to live in and all that Starr business to defend themselves against that never came to anything.

If the politician has a subversive, treasonous, anti-American hard leftist agenda to destroy America then that politician must never reveal that agenda to the American sheeple and must lie, lie, lie, and lie some more to become Pres.

What do you call $12 million in debt? They had to buy a house to live in and all that Starr business to defend themselves against that never came to anything.

Here is an article that tries to determine just how much the Clintons are worth.

What is Bill Clinton's Net Worth?

As you can see, they are doing just fine. In addition, their net worth is never really disclosed. To think that they are or were ever poor is blatantly absurd.

The real issue here is, Progressives want us to think that they are on the side of the poor because they are one of them, instead of the plantation owner, which is what they really are.

Zero lies. George Washington was president without telling lies

Wrong.

As the Bible states, let God be true and every man a liar. All men lie.

That is why Machiavelli once said in "The Prince" that a great leader must be a great pretender".

In short, the best liar wins every time.

"If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

Read my lips. No. New. Taxes!

Actually Progressives awarded Bush Sr. the JFK award for having the courage to raise taxes after promising he would not.

It seems that Progressives now celebrate lying. :lol:

Yay!!

In the mind of a liberal, lying is now an honor to be praised

Forum List

Back