How many heard of The SS Laptop Stolen

Thanks for keeping it at the top of the page with your nonsense....serving some purpose anyway......now what else do want to make up
I'm making nothing up, simply responding to what you post. Is English a second language for you or did you simply fail elementary school grammar?
Oh and why are you not "quoting" me? Afraid you might not get the last word in if you do? :dunno:
Course you did ......or else you dont know the definition of may and appear........
Which is it your are ignorant or lying
Yes I do It's why you obviously don't understand what constitutes conspiracy theory conjecture........ Can't help ya with that bud, retake basic English, it might help. :thup:

You do know the words may and appear are not synonyms of irrefutable.....btw how many SS agents just leave their stuff outside in plain sight when they get home,,,bet its most of em rrigghhtttt

You do know the words may and appear are not synonyms of irrefutable.....btw how many SS agents just leave their stuff outside in plain sight when they get home,,,bet its most of em rrigghhtttt
Bet you've never forgotten something, a travel mug on top of your car, a work related item you accidentally left at home, etc....... Nope you're perfect, at least in your own mind....... :lmao:

You made a declarative statement, not a maybe statement. Maybe if you understood how to properly utilize the English language we wouldn't be having this conversation but then again given this statement;
"how many SS agents just leave their stuff outside in plain sight when they get home,,,bet its most of em rrigghhtttt", we'd still be having it. Welcome to the world on the conspiracy theorists...... :rofl:

Bet you've never forgotten something, a travel mug on top of your car, a work related item you accidentally left at home, etc....... Nope you're perfect, at least in your own mind....... :lmao:

You made a declarative statement, not a maybe statement. Maybe if you understood how to properly utilize the English language we wouldn't be having this conversation but then again given this statement;
"how many SS agents just leave their stuff outside in plain sight when they get home,,,bet its most of em rrigghhtttt", we'd still be having it. Welcome to the world on the conspiracy theorists...... :rofl:
Only prob is those dont contain top secret info. Take a satchel to work everyday......no never left it anywhere and it contains lot less sensitive info but info I couldnt do my job without.
YEah it declared may and appears.....type of sentence doesnt change the meaning of words....again go back to school ....next excuse

Only prob is those dont contain top secret info. Take a satchel to work everyday......no never left it anywhere and it contains lot less sensitive info but info I couldnt do my job without.
YEah it declared may and appears.....type of sentence doesnt change the meaning of words....again go back to school ....next excuse
Uummmmm, looks like I'm not the one coming up with excuses........ :lmao:

I may not reply to your next post. Irrefutable proof I wont......LLMMAAOOOOO

"details on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server" were also on that stolen laptop....

hmmmmm....interesting that would explain plenty!

Could it be the pantsuit Mafia is at work again? :dunno:

"details on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server" were also on that stolen laptop....

hmmmmm....interesting that would explain plenty!

Could it be the pantsuit Mafia at work again? :dunno:
And a Lawsuit has been filed trying to force DNI to obey the law and do a national security damage assessment of the classified info that went thru Hillys server....makes ya go hhhhmmmmmm Lawsuit: Did Hillary's secret email 'damage national security?'

I may not reply to your next post. Irrefutable proof I wont......LLMMAAOOOOO
Still missing the whole point or just child like enough not to accept your a conspiracy theorist........? :dunno:

I once drove away with a cat on my roof. True story.

Wasn't a hot tin one though.

that had Trump Tower floor plans on it among other classified info ....no......may be a traitor
Secret Service SHOCKER! Here is what actually happened to the ‘stolen’ laptop
The New York Post reported that the laptop was taken Thursday morning from the driveway of agent Marie Argentieri’s Bath Beach home. A man was spotted on camera fleeing the scene while wearing a backpack.

Freedomdaily.com reports:

The thief drove up to Argentieri’s home around 8:40 a.m., walked right up to her Bajaj motorcycle and took the items. He was then caught on video fleeing the scene on foot, sources said. And if you did decide to wear a backpack in order to drive this to and from your already dangerous job, how do you forget the backpack when you go inside? I could understand this if it were a sedan or an SUV, but there isn’t exactly an expansive space where one can toss things and forget them.

who

The agent in question is an obvious traitor who in any sane society would already be undergoing rigorous interrogation

This agent has absolutely no valid excuse for the criminal act of compromising classified data. I forgot or oopsie translates to I am guilty lock me up as far as the law is concerned.

Forum List

Back