How many Hamas dead and where are they?

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
This question was asked directly by one poster to another in a different thread and the only answer was a question from the poster asked, yet the poster asked 'claims' to "always answer direct questions"

The question the poster answered with was, "What's your point?" Well I think I found it. Where are the Hamas fighters? How many? How come it is only civilian deaths reported? I think the point is this. Hamas fighters are some of the civilian deaths, but that wouldn't make for bad press towards Israel, would it?

That point and more raised in this (yes I know opinion) article:

Media Comment: No war reporting in Gaza | JPost | Israel News

p.s. I know the first part of this post is confusing, but leaving out the names makes it so.

Last edited:
This question was asked directly by one poster to another and the only answer was a question from the poster asked, yet the poster asked 'claims' to "always answer direct questions"

The question to answer the questions was, "What's your point?" Well I think I found it. Where are the Hamas fighters? How many? How come it is only civilian deaths reported? I think the point is this. Hamas fighters are some of the civilian deaths, but that wouldn't make for bad press towards Israel, would it?

Exactly. An analysis was done of the numbers on this thread here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/366852-analysis-of-gazans-killed-so-far-in-operation-protective-edge.html

This question was asked directly by one poster to another and the only answer was a question from the poster asked, yet the poster asked 'claims' to "always answer direct questions"

The question to answer the questions was, "What's your point?" Well I think I found it. Where are the Hamas fighters? How many? How come it is only civilian deaths reported? I think the point is this. Hamas fighters are some of the civilian deaths, but that wouldn't make for bad press towards Israel, would it?

Exactly. An analysis was done of the numbers on this thread here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/366852-analysis-of-gazans-killed-so-far-in-operation-protective-edge.html

thanks

This question was asked directly by one poster to another in a different thread and the only answer was a question from the poster asked, yet the poster asked 'claims' to "always answer direct questions"

The question the poster answered with was, "What's your point?" Well I think I found it. Where are the Hamas fighters? How many? How come it is only civilian deaths reported? I think the point is this. Hamas fighters are some of the civilian deaths, but that wouldn't make for bad press towards Israel, would it?

p.s. I know the first part of this post is confusing, but leaving out the names makes it so.

Where are the Hamas fighters? How many?

mixed in with the other dead

they dont wear uniforms so it is hard to count

lots of them

How come it is only civilian deaths reported?

two reasons

the media is lazy

and

it hurts the narrative

with the second being more important

lots of them

two reasons

the media is lazy

and

it hurts the narrative

The media in Gaza are instructed as to what to report. They are not allowed free access. Notice they don't interview Hamas fighters, we mainly see children on our tv, we don't see anyone in Gaza speaking out against Hamas, etc.

lots of them

two reasons

the media is lazy

and

it hurts the narrative

The media in Gaza are instructed as to what to report. They are not allowed free access. Notice they don't interview Hamas fighters, we mainly see children on our tv, we don't see anyone in Gaza speaking out against Hamas, etc.

yes

anderson cooper some years back reported how he was forced

to film and report on staged events

lots of them

two reasons

the media is lazy

and

it hurts the narrative

yes

Yes, and more recently too. Journalists are not afraid to speak out now. They are all speaking out as one.

Foreign reporters condemn Hamas' censorship policy in Gaza - Israel News, Ynetnews

lots of them

two reasons

the media is lazy

and

it hurts the narrative

yes

Just recently journalists have reported being threatened with beatings and death if they reported the truth about gaza, and many complied because they knew the threats were valid. More journalists are killed in gaza because of "accidents" than any other theatre of war.

Forum List

Back