How many Floridians will fall for fake Hurricane?

Naw, it's so they can hide vaccine injectors in the toilet seats.

Jokes on them though, most conservatives have outhouses in that part of the world.
^Proof the left has zero sense of humor and are fucking idiots.

You see, for something to be funny, it needs to have an element of universal truth to it.

Leftists do not know what truth is, so they cannot humor.

^Proof the left has zero sense of humor and are fucking idiots.

You see, for something to be funny, it needs to have an element of universal truth to it.

Leftists do not know what truth is, so they cannot humor.
It wasn't meant as a joke.

What's not a conspiracy are those record high fuel prices on Sheldon Road thanks to Biden:

6I6U6N4U6ZCI5LFQEJL5YLZINY.JPG

He's out to get the proud patriots, and fucknuggets like you too, but you're too fucktarded to realize it.

Moron!

Still short of the prices here in Sacramento, on the opposite side of the country.

CLIMATE CHANGE!!!! Man Made!
I heard they were directing hurricanes with microwaves bounced off the atmosphere, from some place in Alaska. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Just watched a reporter standing ins slight breeze with a misting of rain claiming that the “Hurricane” is approaching. Obviously fake. Sleep tight in Florida. No danger from fake storm from failed media.

As we know anything promoted by the Lame Stream Media is a lie. And they have suddenly declared that there is a hurricane. Popping up out of nowhere. It’s “supposedly” heading for Florida. And the Government is demanding that you leave.

Why would they do that? A real evacuation because of a fake hurricane? Obviously to separate you good Patriots from your guns.

How many will fall for it? How many will buy the hype? How many will lose their rights as Americans?
They should do their own research. Big Weathera is just trying to intimidate them.

What's not a conspiracy are those record high fuel prices on Sheldon Road thanks to Biden:

6I6U6N4U6ZCI5LFQEJL5YLZINY.JPG

He's out to get the proud patriots, and fucknuggets like you too, but you're too fucktarded to realize it.

Moron!
This Citgo gas arrived in Tampa. What are you raving about?

Just watched a reporter standing ins slight breeze with a misting of rain claiming that the “Hurricane” is approaching. Obviously fake. Sleep tight in Florida. No danger from fake storm from failed media.
The thing that saved most of the west coast of Florida is the fact the hurricane was mostly about 100 miles offshore.

Had it been 40-60 mile range offshore like it was first predicted by the models then the damage would have been significantly worse.

If Toro didn't run, not many did.

I had a strronger storm from the east the day before the "ZOMG" Tropical storm.

Forum List

Back