How many conservatives here pay for the entire cost of their health care?

Are you paying your own way, or are you one of those people being subsidized by others? To answer that question honestly, have you or anyone else in your immediate family received health care (like operations, treatments, and/or medications) where the cost greatly exceeded the amount you've paid in premiums, co-pays, and deductibles, etc.?

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative and I paid the 220,000 for my open hart surgery out of pocket. The majority was to the hospital. My surgeon was only 4860 bucks, and he was Mayo Clinic before he moved here. They literally built the cardiac unit around him.

i had stents and repairs last year

the hospital cut me a deal

a little over 70 grand

i have some maintenance medications

and some follow ups but it is still cheaper then getting insurance

feel 15 years younger

Conservatives must not be too good at math! But they sure do have lots of money!

It's funny. There are many millionaires in my social circle. And not a single one of them would consider going a day without health care insurance. Even my very conservative and very wealthy brother happily buys insurance.

what an obvious lie --LOL

"i know this guy" crap --LOL

not one of them --LOL

sure buddy what ever you say

--LOL

Are you paying your own way, or are you one of those people being subsidized by others? To answer that question honestly, have you or anyone else in your immediate family received health care (like operations, treatments, and/or medications) where the cost greatly exceeded the amount you've paid in premiums, co-pays, and deductibles, etc.?

I'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative and I paid the 220,000 for my open hart surgery out of pocket. The majority was to the hospital. My surgeon was only 4860 bucks, and he was Mayo Clinic before he moved here. They literally built the cardiac unit around him.

a little over 70 grand

feel 15 years younger

Conservatives must not be too good at math! But they sure do have lots of money!

It's funny. There are many millionaires in my social circle. And not a single one of them would consider going a day without health care insurance. Even my very conservative and very wealthy brother happily buys insurance.

not one of them --LOL

--LOL

Don't like being called out, huh?

a little over 70 grand

feel 15 years younger

not one of them --LOL

--LOL

why do you always come across as an idiot

there was a winger on another board I spent some time on. he swore he was 21 and had refused to go to college because he would be "forced to learn liberal ideas". for real... he had some part-time job which didn't give him benefits.... and to which he had to walk because he couldn't afford a car.

he was eligible to be on his parents' insurance because of the ACA. idiot swore he'd rather have no healthcare than have "obamacare".... no matter how many times he was told there was no such insurance coverage and that the coverage would be from private insurers.

ah well, at least the idiot has the strength of his convictions. :cuckoo:

a little over 70 grand

feel 15 years younger

not one of them --LOL

--LOL

they never do. they'd prefer to spew and get high-fived by other nutters.

a little over 70 grand

feel 15 years younger

not one of them --LOL

--LOL

they never do. they'd prefer to spew and get high-fived by other nutters.

no one got "called out" --LOL

the dude simply made up a lie and posted it --LOL

i happen to know several millionaires most of which do not have health insurance

in addition several of them do not provide any health care insurance to their employees

thanks to the prezbo letting them opt out of the law

Self employed 35 years, I pay IT ALL.
EVERYONE that works and has their employer provide them with their health insurance is also paying for the cost of it. 100%. That is why wages are down. Group health insurance provided by employers is the most inefficient and costliest way to provide health care. A 3rd party is paying it and deducting the cost from the total amount of $$$ allocated for that job. What is left minus 7.5% for social security is the WAGE.

EVERYONE that works and has their employer provide them with their health insurance is also paying for the cost of it. 100%. That is why wages are down. Group health insurance provided by employers is the most inefficient and costliest way to provide health care. A 3rd party is paying it and deducting the cost from the total amount of $$$ allocated for that job. What is left minus 7.5% for social security is the WAGE.

I don't think you understood the question.

EVERYONE that works and has their employer provide them with their health insurance is also paying for the cost of it. 100%.

Not really. Total compensation is still rather less than its peak days in the 60s and 70s. The main reason wages are down is because for decades now people have become lazy when it comes to advocating for their compensation. The explosion of the two earner household created an employer friendly environment where people stopped being as assertive in their compensation negotiations to the point where we are today, where less than half of individuals are even bothering to negotiate.

Medicaid,wife is pregnant and working so medicaid. We are poor thanks to the rich fucks so kids MEDICAID! :) Love it. Not bad really...pretty quick healthcare especially living in a larger city. Hard to find doctor that takes it sometimes...Pretty sad when 2 people can work and still get medicaid...oh well society made it this way we will take advantage.
You are not poor because of "rich fucks".

You are poor because your sorry asses did not avail yourselves of the opportunities offered nowhere else on this planet besides the GOUSA.

Medicaid,wife is pregnant and working so medicaid. We are poor thanks to the rich fucks so kids MEDICAID! :) Love it. Not bad really...pretty quick healthcare especially living in a larger city. Hard to find doctor that takes it sometimes...Pretty sad when 2 people can work and still get medicaid...oh well society made it this way we will take advantage.

You are poor because your sorry asses did not avail yourselves of the opportunities offered nowhere else on this planet besides the GOUSA.

he should thank the "rich fucks" and anyone else paying taxes

without the "rich fucks" there would be no medicaid

You're poor....and you're having a baby??

Why are you having a baby that you're too poor to take care of?

Wrong as republicans usually are. If there was opportunities available ALL HS students would have free college instead of being punished for wanting to educate themselves. Despite that both me and my wife learned a skill and have been shit on since then. Amurica can kiss my white ass because I will do everything in my power to dramatically change it and eventually bring it down like the rotten apple core it is

he should thank the "rich fucks" and anyone else paying taxes

without the "rich fucks" there would be no medicaid
LMAO...let me go ask my wife's bosses for those taxes being taken from her check today...dickhead

4th one and already planning a 5th. The ONE THING in this life we will provide is more white babies...we aren't scraping bottom of barrel poor just living paycheck to paycheck late on bills constantly,driving old ass vehicles etc poor...literally having no spare money...you learn to get what you need however you can for free or for barter etc. Don't like it tough shit..Amurica shit on us so Amurica can kiss our ass. Our job is to destroy it at all means possible. Funny how my grandfather with his 8th grade education was able to get a job work 35 years at it retire at 65 and in those years owned 35 acres,built new house,raised 4 kids,owned tractors,bulldozers etc,my grandmother NEVER worked a day in her life...yet today we can't do that but the poor are blamed for it instead of the POS causing the problem.

4th one and already planning a 5th.

All at tax payer expense. This is why you're a god damned leech! You choose to have children you can't afford, then bitch and whine about raising taxes so that you can get free things.

The ONE THING in this life we will provide is more white babies.

Uh....

we aren't scraping bottom of barrel poor just living paycheck to paycheck late on bills constantly,driving old ass vehicles etc poor...literally having no spare money.

In other words, YOU'RE POOR! Too poor to afford raising children. And now you're bringing another one into the world, which you can't afford, and are going to dump the expense on the tax payers. You are polluting the very existence of this country.

you learn to get what you need however you can for free or for barter etc.

But the one thing you never learned along the way was to not pop out kids you can't afford.

Don't like it tough shit..Amurica shit on us so Amurica can kiss our ass.

You shit on yourselves by having children you can't afford! Nobody forced you. It was a decision you made. Now you're poor and can't afford to raise your own family and want to blame it on everyone else but you, and use it as some kind of twisted justification to take from the rest of us so what we can continue to feed your black hole of irresponsibility.

Our job is to destroy it at all means possible.

Exactly. Because you are too pathetic to be capable of creating something, so all you're left with is destroying what everyone else has. Here you are professing your goal to destroy America, and you think we should turn around and just give you more free stuff?

Funny how my grandfather with his 8th grade education was able to get a job work 35 years at it retire at 65 and in those years owned 35 acres,built new house,raised 4 kids,owned tractors,bulldozers etc,my grandmother NEVER worked a day in her life.

And? That was him. Congrats to him. You're a disgrace by comparison.

..yet today we can't do that

YOU can't do that. Because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

but the poor are blamed for it instead of the POS causing the problem.

YOU are the problem. You are the cause of all your problems. Every last one. Nobody told you to go have kids you can't afford. Nobody told you to wallow at the bottom of the food chain and to not make something out of yourself. YOU get the blame, because YOU are the problem. It's not poor people who are causing the problems. It's irresponsible fuck heads like you who are causing the problems.

Click this and save America.

4th one and already planning a 5th.

All at tax payer expense. This is why you're a god damned leech! You choose to have children you can't afford, then bitch and whine about raising taxes so that you can get free things.

The ONE THING in this life we will provide is more white babies.

Uh....

we aren't scraping bottom of barrel poor just living paycheck to paycheck late on bills constantly,driving old ass vehicles etc poor...literally having no spare money.

In other words, YOU'RE POOR! Too poor to afford raising children. And now you're bringing another one into the world, which you can't afford, and are going to dump the expense on the tax payers. You are polluting the very existence of this country.

you learn to get what you need however you can for free or for barter etc.

But the one thing you never learned along the way was to not pop out kids you can't afford.

Don't like it tough shit..Amurica shit on us so Amurica can kiss our ass.

You shit on yourselves by having children you can't afford! Nobody forced you. It was a decision you made. Now you're poor and can't afford to raise your own family and want to blame it on everyone else but you, and use it as some kind of twisted justification to take from the rest of us so what we can continue to feed your black hole of irresponsibility.

Our job is to destroy it at all means possible.

Exactly. Because you are too pathetic to be capable of creating something, so all you're left with is destroying what everyone else has. Here you are professing your goal to destroy America, and you think we should turn around and just give you more free stuff?

Funny how my grandfather with his 8th grade education was able to get a job work 35 years at it retire at 65 and in those years owned 35 acres,built new house,raised 4 kids,owned tractors,bulldozers etc,my grandmother NEVER worked a day in her life.

And? That was him. Congrats to him. You're a disgrace by comparison.

..yet today we can't do that

YOU can't do that. Because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

but the poor are blamed for it instead of the POS causing the problem.

YOU are the problem. You are the cause of all your problems. Every last one. Nobody told you to go have kids you can't afford. Nobody told you to wallow at the bottom of the food chain and to not make something out of yourself. YOU get the blame, because YOU are the problem. It's not poor people who are causing the problems. It's irresponsible fuck heads like you who are causing the problems.

Click this and save America.
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Guess like most republicans you can't read. WE BOTH WORK. Therefore OUR tax dollars are used. So. Go fuck yourself. :)I am glad it pisses you off...

doesnt make much sense

Forum List

Back