How many black people at GOP cwill be onvention 5 or 6 lol

i feel bad for those 5 or 6 black people and what the democrat party will do to them. The democrats level of hate for people capable of independent thought is unrivaled.

post how many blacks will enter the kkk convention. I find the kkk republican convention more entertaining than the dems. I find it amusing when a bunch of racist speak and cheer.

I bet they have double that with Hispanics.

Course, only half that with the gays.

One or two atheists.

Maybe a scientist or two.

Maybe a college professor or two.

No feminists.

But they do get a lot of white Christians.

You would be so much happier in life if you could look at a group of people and just see..people. Your constant pigeon holing efforts must be exhausting.

post how many blacks will enter the kkk convention. I find the kkk republican convention more entertaining than the dems. I find it amusing when a bunch of racist speak and cheer.

Which party instituted jim crow, aka institutional racism?
Which party props up affirmative action, aka institutional racism?

Which party had no problem electing KKK grand wizzards into congress?

kkk-byrd.jpg

You have to find something better to attack republicans with than dishonesty, it is too easy to destroy.

Last edited:

If you were a conservative and posted something about "black people" as an "isolated group" as you just did, you would be called a racist by just about anyone...on both the left and the right.

Sadly, only those on the right have the guts to call you a racist. Anyone on the left that doersnt are cowards....and are likely racists themselves.

TM...a racist by any other name is still a racist...

You are a racist. And you make me sick.

I did not know that speak and cheer revolving around topics such as lower gas prices for blacks to drive to work and more job opportunities for blacks (Have you checked the unemployment among blacks under this President??) would be considered racist. Now that is amusing.

i find it comedy when a bunch of white people get to together to yell at a black guy

It doesn't matter because however many there are, people like you will call them Uncle Toms or sellouts anyway. Why do you care?

Ducks suffers from a mental disorder.

Bi-polar, schizophrenia or something similar.

It's called liberalism.

I bet they have double that with Hispanics.

Course, only half that with the gays.

One or two atheists.

Maybe a scientist or two.

Maybe a college professor or two.

No feminists.

But they do get a lot of white Christians.

The same number as bathed and employeed people at the DNC convention.

It doesn't matter because however many there are, people like you will call them Uncle Toms or sellouts anyway. Why do you care?

Ducks suffers from a mental disorder.

Bi-polar, schizophrenia or something similar.

It's called liberalism.

Don't insult liberals like that. There are plenty of very intelligent and well-intentioned liberals out there in the world. You may differ with them on what should be done, and how, and why, but that doesn't mean that they're stupid (and you're smart).

Ducks is a special kind of moron, and unfortunately, people like Ducks are found in all parties.

Forum List

Back