How many black people at GOP cwill be onvention 5 or 6 lol

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
post how many blacks will enter the kkk convention. I find the kkk republican convention more entertaining than the dems. I find it amusing when a bunch of racist speak and cheer.

I hope that those that attend the GOP "onvention" "cwill" be able to spell the word. I suspect they will... because they are smarter than you.

Hey, looks like derps102 just came to.

How many bottles of Olde English was it for you last night? Five? Six?

post how many blacks will enter the kkk convention. I find the kkk republican convention more entertaining than the dems. I find it amusing when a bunch of racist speak and cheer.

Truthmatters - you're still dumber than a box of rocks, asswipe.

I hope that those that attend the GOP "onvention" "cwill" be able to spell the word. I suspect they will... because they are smarter than you.

yeah convention is sooooo hard but a typo is sooooo easy

i say 3 blacks show up

it so similar to the kkk, where else do you see a thousands of whites screaming at a black man

It doesn't matter because however many there are, people like you will call them Uncle Toms or sellouts anyway. Why do you care?

It doesn't matter because however many there are, people like you will call them Uncle Toms or sellouts anyway. Why do you care?

Ducks suffers from a mental disorder.

Bi-polar, schizophrenia or something similar.

How many black people at GOP cwill be onvention 5 or 6 lol

I bet they have double that with Hispanics.

Course, only half that with the gays.

One or two atheists.

Maybe a scientist or two.

Maybe a college professor or two.

No feminists.

But they do get a lot of white Christians.

Ducks suffers from a mental disorder.

Bi-polar, schizophrenia or something similar.
I believe the medical term is "rectal-cranial inversion."

Forum List

Back