How Many Americans Have to Die for there to be a Crisis?

How many Americans have to die from a single cause for that to be considered a crisis?

• More than a thousand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than died on 9-11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 3 tunnels discovered in Arizona in the last month ads to the total of over 200 found in the history of the Border Patrol. They have shovels in Mexico.

Drug-smuggling tunnel to Mexico found under abandoned KFC in Arizona

Notice they were FOUND.

How long does it take to dig one of These?
How many get thru vs getting thru wide open spaces?
How long can they operate before being discovered?

Know what happens when you find a tunnel under a wall?

Tards think wide open spaces offer more protection than a wall?

This is why libs cannot be trusted with power.
How many millions of dollars pass through a tunnel before it is found
Far less than with the Democrats wide open borders ill bet.
Yet very few drugs pass through the remote areas where fencing will be built.

Most come through ports of entry, boats, shipping containers and trucks marked “Los Pollos Hermanos”

5af595-b3541bd8d86c63f9e892e4033983bdba.jpg

Don’t worry

We will tear it down once Trump leaves
I'm sure you will try.............You are at least an Honest ONE LINER TROLL.......what I appreciate about you. LOL
Rightwinger is a wicked strict Democrat.

We don’t really need to tear it down

We can do like Republicans do when they don’t like something. Cut funding, stop maintenance, reduce money for border patrols
But if over the next so many years, a fence/Wall significantly reduces illegal immigration, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Shit yea!
Just to piss conservatives off

Illegal immigration is down without the wall
Illegal immigration was up in 2018 over 2017 by 23%. 2,000 a day, rightwinger.

My point is that the POTUS of the USA has means to churn up hundreds of billions of USD and ask nobody for permission for it.
That's what I suspected your point was. You were not comparing apples to apples, were you? The Congress in this case has clearly and flatly refused to fund a Wall for President Trump under present offers. Trump is saying "Fuck that, I'll just escalate the rhetoric, declare a national emergency and build it anyway."
That is overriding the checks and balances that have stopped our leaders from having free reign.
No, I dont think it is affecting the checks and balances because the Executive branch has to manage its own costs. Our Federal budget is too big for Congress to micromanage it very well, in fact they only 'drill down' a few levels in the budget with most agencies and then let the Agency decide what and where to spend the budget given for that department. This is the 'pots of money' Trump is having the Executive branch dig around for, unspecified funds.

Now Congress can prohibit the expenditure of funds for certain things, like no toilet paper for the DoJ, but that only with holds the money that comes from the annual budget. The Executive branch has other funds available that it can use that is outside that funding. It wasnt really an issue until Pelosi and Schumer decided to deny Trump his pet project which is securing our border with Mexico which is wide open and totally unsecure for hundreds of miles.

Pelosi and Schumer used to want the wall and have both given speeches demanding one, but with Soros funding so much of the Democratic Party today, and Soros opposes the wall, so now the Dems are singing his tune since he hired the band.

But I am pretty sure the wall will be built in the guise of a double line, 30' steel slat system with a service road in between and periodic towers and concertina wire along the top. Electronic/drone monitoring would enhance that and be more effective than a concrete wall that was supposed to have been built under Bush the Younger and Obama.

A Caravan of 15000 is coming now trying to take advantage of the loop holes.............and over 70,000 a year are dying to Opiods most of which come from the border.......especially heroin...................
Yes, the vast majority of heroin in this country is coming from Mexico and it is coming through CUSTOMS.

Yes, through ports of entry along the border, slipping it past customs in hidden compartments in in everything from submarines (along the coast) to tractor trailers to family sedans, or the back of old pick up trucks.

The wall would divert about 20% of that traffic and be a good first step in securing that border. Hiring more customs personnel, having more scanners for vehicles, tighter Coast Guard, and more drug sniffing dogs (the best scanners known to mankind).

We can shut down the drug trafficking from Mexico, then the Drug dealing cartels will have to go in through other means, but like a fluid going through a tighter hose it will slow the traffic to lower volumes of throughput.

The 3 tunnels discovered in Arizona in the last month ads to the total of over 200 found in the history of the Border Patrol. They have shovels in Mexico.

Drug-smuggling tunnel to Mexico found under abandoned KFC in Arizona

Notice they were FOUND.

How long does it take to dig one of These?
How many get thru vs getting thru wide open spaces?
How long can they operate before being discovered?

Know what happens when you find a tunnel under a wall?

Tards think wide open spaces offer more protection than a wall?

This is why libs cannot be trusted with power.
How many millions of dollars pass through a tunnel before it is found
Far less than with the Democrats wide open borders ill bet.
What part of the border is "wide open"?

My point is that the POTUS of the USA has means to churn up hundreds of billions of USD and ask nobody for permission for it.
That's what I suspected your point was. You were not comparing apples to apples, were you? The Congress in this case has clearly and flatly refused to fund a Wall for President Trump under present offers. Trump is saying "Fuck that, I'll just escalate the rhetoric, declare a national emergency and build it anyway."
That is overriding the checks and balances that have stopped our leaders from having free reign.
No, I dont think it is affecting the checks and balances because the Executive branch has to manage its own costs. Our Federal budget is too big for Congress to micromanage it very well, in fact they only 'drill down' a few levels in the budget with most agencies and then let the Agency decide what and where to spend the budget given for that department. This is the 'pots of money' Trump is having the Executive branch dig around for, unspecified funds.

Now Congress can prohibit the expenditure of funds for certain things, like no toilet paper for the DoJ, but that only with holds the money that comes from the annual budget. The Executive branch has other funds available that it can use that is outside that funding. It wasnt really an issue until Pelosi and Schumer decided to deny Trump his pet project which is securing our border with Mexico which is wide open and totally unsecure for hundreds of miles.

Pelosi and Schumer used to want the wall and have both given speeches demanding one, but with Soros funding so much of the Democratic Party today, and Soros opposes the wall, so now the Dems are singing his tune since he hired the band.

But I am pretty sure the wall will be built in the guise of a double line, 30' steel slat system with a service road in between and periodic towers and concertina wire along the top. Electronic/drone monitoring would enhance that and be more effective than a concrete wall that was supposed to have been built under Bush the Younger and Obama.
It is most certainly an end run around a Congress that has flatly said NO to funding a wall. Fancy it up any way you like, but Trump will not get away with it and if he tries he will harden the resistance against him even more in reasonable Republican circles.
Right now, the question isn't how reasonable it would be to fund the Wall. The question is the checks and balances of our system of government. You cannot overlook that, Jim. You just can't.

It is most certainly an end run around a Congress that has flatly said NO to funding a wall. Fancy it up any way you like, but Trump will not get away with it and if he tries he will harden the resistance against him even more in reasonable Republican circles.
Right now, the question isn't how reasonable it would be to fund the Wall. The question is the checks and balances of our system of government. You cannot overlook that, Jim. You just can't.
Congress has no authority over funds that do not come from its annual budget.

Funny how liberals didnt give a flying fart about funding sources when Obama gave hundreds of billions of USD, much of it in cash, to Iran, but has the worst constipation if a Republican tries to cut off future Democratic voters, lol.

Funny how liberals didnt givee a flying fart about funding sources when Obama gave hundreds of billions of USD, much of it in cash, to Iran, but has the worst constipation if a Republican tries to cut off futr Democratic voters, lol.
3 Billion Slush Fund from Obama for the DOJ.........used to give legal assistance to DACA and Dreamers...........They LOVE SLUSH FUNDS when it's their SLUSHY.
a9LqN5j_700b.jpg

Funny how liberals didnt give a flying fart about funding sources when Obama gave hundreds of billions of USD, much of it in cash, to Iran, but has the worst constipation if a Republican tries to cut off future Democratic voters, lol.
Oh, get off that kick. Show me where Congress told him not to return that money to Iran, Jim. Give me a link.

Oh, get off that kick. Show me where Congress told him not to return that money to Iran, Jim. Give me a link.

No, that is not the same thing as authorizing it in the budget, silly girl.

Don't call me "silly." Apples and apples, Jim, or no deal. Did Congress flatly refuse to authorize Obama to return the money to Iran after the court told him to?

Congress refuses to act saying that buyers need to be careful of what they buy and it was not a crisis anyway. One Congressman is asked how many people have to die from this bread before it becomes a crisis?

He says well 9-11 was a crisis and that had 3,000 people die.

Is 3,000 the threshold for how many deaths it takes to have a crisis?

Okay, so we need a law to keep out Mexicans because Arabs knocked down some buildings?

By the logic you just said, we need to ban private gun ownership, since 32,000 Americans a year die from gun violence.

Don't call me "silly." Apples and apples, Jim, or no deal. Did Congress flatly refuse to authorize Obama to return the money to Iran after the court told him to?
Lol, you do not get to decide what the Constitution says, dear silly girl.

Congress controls the annual budget and that is all.

And the courts have not spoken yet on Trumps declaration of emergency as he has not yet declared such, lol.

The voting on the Iran Deal was the worst vote I've seen in my lifetime..............That the Senate had to Get 2/3rd's vote to TURN IT DOWN..........Not a Treaty vote as required by the Constitution.........which requires a 2/3rd's......to APPROVE IT.............

Only 41 in the Senate wanted it out of 100..............The Biggest freaking VOTING CON I've ever seen .................That deal wasn't worth the paper it was written on.

The rest of the money was released from Banks Seized via sanctions.......Roughly 150 Billion total.

1.7 BILLION IN CASH TO IRAN via Obama.

Forum List

Back