How Many 73 Year Old Men Do You Know Who Have Dyed Blond Hair?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?

I don't know any. I don't know any who spray paint their faces orange either. Would you consider them as kind of dorky, weird or having a big insecurity problem?

Is Donald creating a fashion trend? Will we be seeing more old guys dying their hair blond and painting their faces orange?
.....better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
they want to be white by straightening the hair--not afros
Micheal Jackson is a perfect example
003_0c23d40b-17ad-4c1e-9644-1a4058b4f6b4_1024x1024.jpg

gallery-1471602739-gettyimages-465324642.jpg

b0468dbd3229072dd59cccafed1fe599.jpg

Last edited:

better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
Who cares? It's a free country. Do you know any 73-year-old men with spray painted orange faces?

I would consider them President.

better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
Who cares? It's a free country. Do you know any 73-year-old men with spray painted orange faces?
No such thing ya butt hurt cry baby.

you just contradicted yourself
hahahahhahahahahahahaha

TDS
now they are obsessing over his HAIR !!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhah

images (2).jpeg

View attachment 265539
No cry baby he's still your president.

jesus fn christ Camp
his HAIR ??????!!!!!!!!!! now you are obsessed over his HAIR????!!!

.....better than blacks with bird nest blond hair - looks VERY ridiculous--VERY insecure/dorky/etc
they want to be white by straightening the hair--not afros
Micheal Jackson is a perfect example
003_0c23d40b-17ad-4c1e-9644-1a4058b4f6b4_1024x1024.jpg

gallery-1471602739-gettyimages-465324642.jpg

b0468dbd3229072dd59cccafed1fe599.jpg
And that's got sooo much to do with the topic....

you just contradicted yourself
hahahahhahahahahahahaha
No, I did not.

Dye to hide grey and a comb over? Sounds completely reasonable to me.

Every time Hillary or Obama gave a speech they had a shitload of makeup on.
Obama dyes his hair and Hillary needs a hairdressor and a makeup artist.
Same with Michelle.

Oh but that's different.

Dye to hide grey and a comb over? Sounds completely reasonable to me.
they don't know what reasonable/common sense is

jesus fn christ Camp
his HAIR ??????!!!!!!!!!! now you are obsessed over his HAIR????!!!
Just rrying to lighten things up make fun of and mock Donald Dork.

Forum List

Back