How man Democratic Wisconsin state legistators are facing recall elections today?

It's funny in a sad and pathetic way.

Dems flee the state like little bitches taking thier ball and going home b/c the other kids don't want to change the rules so it can win.

but you punks jump up and down over people that made the tough choices in order to save the state.

fuck, liberals are some pathetic whiney little bitches.

I hope each GOPer loses, just so your state can go under. I really do.

Republicans have wanted the President to FAIL even before he was sworn in. Now THAT'S sad.

He's suceeded in implementing his policies according to his priorities, but they are a failure.

We were hoping he would fail in getting what he wanted but he suceeded.

Because of this we are failing.

Dems flee the state like little bitches taking thier ball and going home b/c the other kids don't want to change the rules so it can win.

but you punks jump up and down over people that made the tough choices in order to save the state.

Republicans have wanted the President to FAIL even before he was sworn in. Now THAT'S sad.

The only reason you get to play that up, 3 years later, is b/c dems are better liars than republicans.

dems wanted and achieved failure under Bush. They were so good at lying about failure that they think no one knows they ran Congress for the last 2, worst, years under Bush.

But don't let that fact sink in. liberals don't have even a remotely valid alternate to the dnc, so you can never have a 3rd option

oh

How many conservatives or republicans ran away, crying for thier blankies, instead of doing thier jobs?

Last edited:
The answer is six republicans are up for a vote. the Democrats need to win four of the recalls to gain control of the Senate.

There has been one attempted real of a Democrat. He held his seat.

From the LA times.

Six Republican state senators risk losing their seats in the recall effort, which was spurred by controversial budget reforms undertaken by the state's new GOP governor, Scott Walker. Over the objections of Democrats and their allies in labor, new Republican majorities in the Legislature teamed up with Walker to eliminate most collective bargaining rights for public employees.

If Democrats can win four of the six races on the ballot today, they'll retake control of the state Senate and give a boost to a national party sorely in need of one.

"In size and scope and consequence, the recall movement will represent a historic correction to Republican overreach," Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chairman Mike Tate said in a memo to reporters Monday.

A new poll indicates that they may be within striking distance of doing so. Democratic pollster Public Policy Polling found one Democratic challenger with a double-digit lead over the GOP incumbent; two other challengers were behind but within the poll's margin of error. The survey was commissioned by liberal blog Daily Kos.

However, the races are difficult to handicap, according to an analysis by Craig Gilbert of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Democrats, he wrote Monday, have the advantage of organizational strength from labor and Walker's weak polling numbers. But the districts are Republican-leaning, despite the fact that President Obama narrowly carried all but one of them in 2008.

"In order to overcome that disadvantage, they have to win the turnout battle, carry independents or both," Gilbert wrote.
What is unusual is the amount of money being spent in this effort.

If the unions spent this kind of money and effort actually representing their workers this whole fiasco could have been avoided.

So you assume unions provided all of the out of state money? How/why did you conclude only unions (or why only note unions) and not the US Chamber of Congress, Americans for Tax Reform (Norquists party) or funding provided by Koch Brothers.

"Wisconsin Republican Governor Scott Walker, whose bill to kill collective bargaining rights for public-sector unions has caused an uproar among state employees, might not be where he is today without the Koch brothers.

"Charles and David Koch are conservative titans of industry who have infamously used their vast wealth to undermine President Obama and fight legislation they detest, such as the cap-and-trade climate bill, the health care reform act, and the economic stimulus package. For years, the billionaires have made extensive political donations to Republican candidates across the country and have provided millions of dollars to astroturf right-wing organizations. Koch Industries' political action committee has doled out more than $2.6 million to candidates. And one prominent beneficiary of the Koch brothers' largess is Scott Walker."

See: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker: Funded by the Koch Bros. | Mother Jones

Damn

see

Go get your mommy. You are far to much of an idiot to be on the internet unmonitored.

your state was about to go under, the gop came in and stopped it from occuring, and in thanks for doing that, you idiots want them removed.

But we want party over country?

I live in Louisiana shit for brains, Wisconsin isn't "my state".

So you are crying like a bitch b/c why?

never mind, I know why

Party before state.

You're the only one acting childish here.

Stuff it, wingnut.

Fuck Wisconsin and all of the ignorant liberal sheeple there. Don't come running to anyone when your state falls flat on it's dull ass like all of the other liberal cesspools of shit.

Prediction for tonight and next week:

Only the two most vulnerable GOoPers lose their seats. No Dems lose theirs.

IOW, a net gain of 2 seats, so the Senate stays in Republican control.

Fuck Wisconsin and all of the ignorant liberal sheeple there. Don't come running to anyone when your state falls flat on it's dull ass like all of the other liberal cesspools of shit.

Just love that bitterness from you righties. Bet you're gonna change your tune about the state if the Senate stays in GOP control.

:D

Wait ... who's the whiny little bitch?
Are you lacking the basic skill of understanding what you are reading?

LIBERALS are the whinniest little spoiled bitches this country has ever been cursed with.

Really??

I thought that was Conservatives after the 2008 elections.

Is this the type of post you would consider intellectual foreplay?

wow, and to think people call cons fanatical.

gotta wonder about anyone who refers to themselves as a "babe," though. megalomaniacal much?

Last edited:

wow, and to think people call cons fanatical.

gotta wonder about anyone who refers to themselves as a "babe," though. megalomaniacal much?

LMAO Thank you.. I didn't realize referring to myself as a "babe" would offend you, whatever.

Just being an outsider I find it disturbing that the Senators that ran to an adjoining state rather than face a vote surviving a recall crazy. Then recalling the Senators who stayed and did their job simply amazing. It confirms that the education process in that state should be under attack and the teachers fired at dawn!.

Well--there's a reason that Wisconsin is called the "cheeze-head" state. Unions are predominate in that state--and if the taxpayers of Wisconsin don't mind paying for government workers unions and their cadillac benefit plans--paid for by the taxpayers of that state--then HEY--who in this country is going to relieve them of their "cheeze-head" title?--:lol:

We'll see what the outcome is--but these recall elections are going on in 5 districts in this state out of a total of approximately 96 districts. And these 5 districts are predominately DEMOCRAT--with heavy government union support.

No matter what--win or lose--it certainly won't be a mandate on Governor Walkers decision to handle government workers unions in his state. That matter was already decided in a STATE wide vote--in which State Supreme Court Prosser won relection--over a candidate--that was pro-union--and was considered the anti Walker remedy to Governor Walker's and the state legislature's decision to break up the government workers union in that state.

Last edited:
My apolopies in case anyone wrote this between the name calling but a couple of observations if I may:

The Wisc. Repubs ran on taking care of the budget and won.
The gov and others balanced the budget without raising taxes.
Private sector union membership is only about 10 percent of the labor force.
The citizens rioted in support of the public sector unions which costs lots and comes from taxpayer money.
Now the citizenry wants to throw out the people who did what they said they would do if elected.

My apolopies in case anyone wrote this between the name calling but a couple of observations if I may:

The Wisc. Repubs ran on taking care of the budget and won.
The gov and others balanced the budget without raising taxes.
Private sector union membership is only about 10 percent of the labor force.
The citizens rioted in support of the public sector unions which costs lots and comes from taxpayer money.
Now the citizenry wants to throw out the people who did what they said they would do if elected.

If you remember right the new state legislature in Wisconsin consisted of 13 democrats--who ran and HID out of state--and we're ordered back to the state by the Governor--but they remained in an undisclosed location for a very long time--Probably a motel 6 in the middle of nowhere--to support the GOVERNMENT WORKERS UNION.

:lol::lol::lol: I imagine they're real popular in that state now--:lol::lol::lol:

We'll see what the outcome is--but these recall elections are going on in 5 districts in this state out of a total of approximately 96 districts. And these 5 districts are predominately DEMOCRAT--with heavy government union support.

These are SENATE districts and there are NOT 96 Senate districts. If you're adding in the representative districts, why?

Furthermore, the GOPers who were elected got elected back in 2008, during a major Dem wave election.The fact that they won in that year suggests that they're not predominantly "DEMOCRAT" districts, except for Kapanke's.

No matter what--win or lose--it certainly won't be a mandate on Governor Walkers decision to handle government workers unions in his state. That matter was already decided in a STATE wide vote--in which State Supreme Court Prosser won relection--over a candidate--that was pro-union--and was considered the anti Walker remedy to Governor Walker's and the state legislature's decision to break up the government workers union in that state.

We'll see what you have to say if Walker gets kicked to the curb next year.

How man Democratic Wisconsin state legistators are facing recall elections today?

Is it 6?

Wisconsin votes in largest group of recall elections | Reuters

Nope. Its zero.
Six state Senate Republicans face recall elections on Tuesday in what has become a referendum on Republican Governor Scott Walker's conservative policies. Two Senate Democrats face challengers on August 16 and one retained his seat in July.

BIG DEAL--even if you win these recall elections--it only means you'll have 19 DEMOCRATS cutting--running and hiding out of state--versus 13--:lol:

You're talking about 6 districts out of a total of 96 which represent the state of Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back