Gwb and the gop congress added 163 billion to the deficit, 2007

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
STOP THE LIES
Any idiot that adds the interest to that is a hack
has no desire to do the right thing
real numbers
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg

The U.S. government posted the smallest budget deficit in five years as tax revenue reached a record and spending rose at the slowest pace in George W. Bush's presidency.

The deficit narrowed to $162.8 billion in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, the third straight annual decline and lowest since $158 billion in 2002, the Treasury Department said today in Washington.

Total spending rose 2.8 percent for the year, compared with an average annual increase of 6.8 percent since 2001, the year Bush took office. Revenue in 2007 increased 6.7 percent, helping to reduce the annual budget gap more than one-third from $248.2 billion last year.

Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures

you are flooding with the same fucking thread as the last one you made.

i AM SICK OF THE LIES BEING TOLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER
That is the flood, not me

in 2007....

and then revenues plunged, automatic stabilizers kicked in and the imbalance created by tax cuts, unfunded wars and the largest expansion of the welfare state (wholly unfunded) since LBJ bit the nation in the ass.

So what happened from the 162 to the 1.62?
and as far as the "un funded" wars, one of them is over

what does tax cuts have to do with the increase in spending?

you're trolling, AND being disproven. Get over yourself, you care WAY too much.

trolling?
who we elect as the next president of this country is trolling?

and exactly when did anyone prove me wrong
GWB and congress did not add the interest to the budget of 2007
I cannot make that any more easy than that

trolling?

Well, first you denied thast the War was off the budget under Bush with your Heritage link, and didn't even understand what exactly "off the budget" meant, as proved by your even posting said link.

You don't understand most economic issues, and 8537 owns you on them daily. Why don't you have any shame? Christ.

But aside from that, 3 threads on the same fucking subject is a glaring show of insecurity.

trolling?

Well, first you denied thast the War was off the budget under Bush with your Heritage link, and didn't even understand what exactly "off the budget" meant, as proved by your even posting said link.

You don't understand most economic issues, and 8537 owns you on them daily. Why don't you have any shame? Christ.

But aside from that, 3 threads on the same fucking subject is a glaring show of insecurity.

In security?
8537 owns nothing. My life is far beyond how important you think I think what you or 8537 thinks of any of us
Dude this country is in a tail spin
and exactly what is it that any of you have have proven any of my info wrong?
attack the messenger, ignore the message
you talk about in security

Last edited:
trolling?

In security?
8537 owns nothing. My life is far beyond how important you think I think what you or 8537 thinks of any of us
and exactly what is it that any of you have have proven any of mu info wrong?

If I budget 1 dollar to make it thru a physical year, does it matter what the parts of that sum is to make up that budget?
8537 owns me? the more I thought about that the more I realized that you cannot be over 15 years old
dude just go away

In security?

If I budget 1 dollar to make it thru a physical year, does it matter what the parts of that sum is to make up that budget?
8537 owns me? the more I thought about that the more I realized that you cannot be over 15 years old
dude just go away

you mean fiscal year you "15 year old"

In security?

dude just go away

you mean fiscal year you "15 year old"

Again
ignore the message
attack the messenger
Like I said, just go away. You have nothing to offer, you repeat what you have been told
I will make sure my spell check get spell checked.
or maybe i will not

I see you have your priorities in order
Of the 6 million people who have lost there jobs since 2008, how many of those do you think care about how I spell fiscal?
and of those whose yearly income tax will go up to pay for this experiment will care? that are all ready paying there fair share?
You think they will care who I spell physical?

You cannot even explain to anyone why your going to vote for BHO again, yet you attack those who you do not agree with
Do you even know why?

in 2007....

and then revenues plunged, automatic stabilizers kicked in and the imbalance created by tax cuts, unfunded wars and the largest expansion of the welfare state (wholly unfunded) since LBJ bit the nation in the ass.

well, let's see: thje 2008 budget was estimated to have on-budget deficits of 602T. 611T for 2009.

Now, add 400B for tarp. You get just over a trillion. Now add a decline of 400b in revenues. You get to 1.4T.

in 2007....

well, let's see: thje 2008 budget was estimated to have on-budget deficits of 602T. 611T for 2009.

Now, add 400B for tarp. You get just over a trillion. Now add a decline of 400b in revenues. You get to 1.4T.

2008?
2009?
what year you talking about?
2009 we had well over 1 trillion
Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures
from the Washington post
real numbers below 500 billion

U.S. budget deficit hits record $438 billion for year - USATODAY.com
well below 500 billion for 2008
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal budget deficit hit a new record in the just-completed 2008 budget year under the latest estimates from the Congressional Budget Office.
The record $438 billion shortfall for the budget year that ended last week is up from $162 billion posted last year. The previous record of $413 billion was posted in 2004.

CBO said Tuesday that with the economy in a slump, revenues dropped by almost 2%. Corporate income receipts dropped by $65 billion, or nearly 18%. At the same time, individual income tax revenues declined by 1.6%.

now 2009?
you really want to blame 2009 on a president who did not sign the budget for the year with a congress that was close to 60% democrat?
good luck with that
2008 we had less than 500 billion in budget shortfall not including the compiled interest of the past 200+ years

2008?
2009?

2008 and 2009. I thought that was rather obvious by the four digit numbers. In those years, the Bush admin predicted 602 and 611B on-budget deficits -before the crisis and TARP!

it got above a trillion when we added TARP and subtracted 400B in tax receipts.

2008?
2009?

2008 and 2009. I thought that was rather obvious by the four digit numbers. In those years, the Bush admin predicted 602 and 611B on-budget deficits -before the crisis and TARP!

So what exactly did GWB have to do with 2009?
you keep talking about on budget deficits that have what to do with GWB?
2008 was around 450 billion, total

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal budget deficit hit a new record in the just-completed 2008 budget year under the latest estimates from the Congressional Budget Office.
The record $438 billion shortfall for the budget year that ended last week is up from $162 billion posted last year. The previous record of $413 billion was posted in 2004.

CBO said Tuesday that with the economy in a slump, revenues dropped by almost 2%. Corporate income receipts dropped by $65 billion, or nearly 18%. At the same time, individual income tax revenues declined by 1.6%.

The deficit is virtually certain to balloon even higher next year as the government sorts out the financial crisis and taps a $700 billion Treasury fund to buy toxic mortgage-related securities.

2009 had nothing to do with GWB
his submitted budget was a 407 billion dollar deficit
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the end product was signed, well lets add these numbers

Several things contributed to the difference in the projected deficit and the actual deficit of 2009. The $787 billion stimulus bill was passed in 2009, with $242 billion of that being spent in that year. Also, in March of 2009, congress passed a $410 billion omnibus spending bill, along with a $60 billion automotive manufacturer bailout, $8 billion for s-chip expansion, and $3 billion for the cash-for-clunkers program. All of these spending measures were unforeseen, and led the U.S., at that time, to the largest budget deficit in its history.

Now thats a far cry from what you stated
thats close to 700 billion dollars there, and those were all added by Obama

Last edited:
2008?
2009?

His budget directors predicted a 611B on-budget deficit for that year. Then they added TARP. Then revenues fell dramatically.

Voila! a 1.3T deficit.

They were his budget projections and partly his budgets.

His budget directors predicted a 611B on-budget deficit for that year. Then they added TARP. Then revenues fell dramatically.

Voila! a 1.3T deficit.

They were his budget projections and partly his budgets.

Several things contributed to the difference in the projected deficit and the actual deficit of 2009. The $787 billion stimulus bill was passed in 2009, with $242 billion of that being spent in that year. Also, in March of 2009, congress passed a $410 billion omnibus spending bill, along with a $60 billion automotive manufacturer bailout, $8 billion for s-chip expansion, and $3 billion for the cash-for-clunkers program. All of these spending measures were unforeseen, and led the U.S., at that time, to the largest budget deficit in its history.
It is un clear to me what any of that has to do with what really happened
with respect

Several things contributed to the difference in the projected deficit and the actual deficit of 2009. The $787 billion stimulus bill was passed in 2009, with $242 billion of that being spent in that year.

Most of that 242 was tax cuts.

Also, in March of 2009, congress passed a $410 billion omnibus spending bill,

That bill was simply a continuing resolution to fund government.

All of these spending measures were unforeseen, and led the U.S., at that time, to the largest budget deficit in its history.

A continuing budget resolution was "unforeseen"? Did Republicans expect the government to shut down and incur no expenses in April 2009?

Several things contributed to the difference in the projected deficit and the actual deficit of 2009. The $787 billion stimulus bill was passed in 2009, with $242 billion of that being spent in that year.

Most of that 242 was tax cuts.

Also, in March of 2009, congress passed a $410 billion omnibus spending bill,

That bill was simply a continuing resolution to fund government.

All of these spending measures were unforeseen, and led the U.S., at that time, to the largest budget deficit in its history.

A continuing budget resolution was "unforeseen"? Did Republicans expect the government to shut down and incur no expenses in April 2009?

The problem with you and I is simple
We see the govt is to do 2 different functions

My issue with Obama is the debt
My issue with Obama is never allowing a crises to go to waste

losing 6 million jobs is one thing that with some careful de regualtion of oil production here in this country, allowing the construction of clean burning coal fired, nuclear and natural gas power plants, that 6 million would double into 6 million added jobs if those who invest knew they were not going to be punished come tax time

No-one expected what has happened since 2008
but today when i got work the number of things that have occured i did not expect have now reached 2
I resolved the first one, I have to go now and resolve the second now

point being is being a liberal in my eyes is one thing
make it clear what you want'
fight for it
and stop hiding your beliefs by blaming someone else on things they has nothing to do with
I am fine with that

Supporting the regime we have running this country right now is another. Its harming you as much as it is harming me along with our families

Forum List

Back