How long is the FBI gonna keep the server and emails before Hillary is charged?

What emails? Hillary wiped it clean, remember?

"There isn't a shred of evidence against Hillary.... because Hillary shredded all the evidence." - Charles Krauthammer
Anyone who knows anything about servers know that when you delete something, you only delete the reference to the address. The info is still there. For professionals, it's easy to recover.
Anyone who knows anything about servers knows the difference between "deleting" and "wiping".

And when they deliberately change the word from "wiping" to deleting", it's because they know they can't defend Hillary's action of "wiping", so they cover for her by trying to pretend she didn't.
Who cares. She didn't do anything illegal and after all this times, if she hasn't been charged with anything she won't be now. Besides, if you charged her, you would have to charge George W. Bush, Karl Rove and Colin Powell for the same exact thing.

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary...I am betting that I will have to violently hold my nose to vote for her to keep the anti-government idiots out of power.

Anti Government?
Smaller more manageable Government is not Anti Government.

No, you just don't get it... if you don't favor out of control big government, you're anti-government.

"There isn't a shred of evidence against Hillary.... because Hillary shredded all the evidence." - Charles Krauthammer
Anyone who knows anything about servers know that when you delete something, you only delete the reference to the address. The info is still there. For professionals, it's easy to recover.
Anyone who knows anything about servers knows the difference between "deleting" and "wiping".

And when they deliberately change the word from "wiping" to deleting", it's because they know they can't defend Hillary's action of "wiping", so they cover for her by trying to pretend she didn't.
Who cares. She didn't do anything illegal and after all this times, if she hasn't been charged with anything she won't be now. Besides, if you charged her, you would have to charge George W. Bush, Karl Rove and Colin Powell for the same exact thing.

:lol::lol::lol:

It never ends with rderp.

Don't you think that's a decision for the FBI to make???

And they sure do seem to be interested in Hillary's server.

But I'm sure they would welcome you contacting them and telling them you're taking over the investigation. What do you think????

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary...I am betting that I will have to violently hold my nose to vote for her to keep the anti-government idiots out of power.

Anti Government?

No, you just don't get it... if you don't favor out of control big government, you're anti-government.

How is paving our roads, paying our police and funding first world science institutions big government??? Or even a bad idea??? I can understand that we have gone to far on the welfare and bail-outs but can we agree on this?

well, Hitler was never tried and sent to jail, so what difference does it make.
Because he shot himself in the head?

That' had to be one of the most stupid comments I ever read here on this site.
Lol the holy trinity of debating.

1. Call the poster a child
2. Say their post is the stupidest one they've ever seen.
3. Call them a racist.

Anti Government?
Considering Republicans screw up the government and grow it when they are in charge, we should not be listening to them. They don't even know what they are talking about.

Barack Obama has shrunk the US federal workforce more than Ronald Reagan

Job shifts under Obama: Fewer government workers, more caregivers, servers and temps

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/under-obama-a-record-decline-in-government-jobs/
Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

Forum List

Back