How long before this administration acknowledges this as the terror attack that it is?

How long will it take for liberals to call this a terrorist attack?

• They will call it for what it is, a terror attack

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They will only call it a work place incident in order to not offend muslims.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • They will call it both a terror attack and work place violence in order to placate both sides.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Fictional characters not accepted.

Btw it was the Republicans who chanted that out of context remark in various forms in the unsuccessful Romney bid to unseat President Obama.

"Btw it was the Republicans who chanted that out of context remark in various forms in the unsuccessful Romney bid to unseat President Obama."

Did I mention that there are real imbeciles like you who refuse to admit to reality?

I believe I did....and you just verified it.

do you realize how stupid your post are???? I mean it ... really do you??? every word that obama said was true ... they didn't build it we the people built it ... it's sad that you have to take a video out of context to try, and I do mean try, to justify your political bias ... when you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit

"...we the people built it...."

I've seen your posts.....you're one of the fools who believe this liar....the one who won the "Lie of the Year" award.

You should stick to making improvements on that double-wide trailer of yours.

here is why yoyou are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit .... what obama said and that's what makes you and uneducated person when you can't refuite what I've said ... when cornered you resort to insults just like this one and just like uncensered2008 ...you aren't any better then that fool ...heres what obama said, which makes you the liar... as I said you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me – because they want to give something back. They know they didn't – look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something – there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.[16]

Obama then cited the funding of the G.I. Bill, the creation of the middle class, the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge and Hoover Dam, creation of the Internet, andlanding on the moon as examples of what he was talking about.[9]

as I said you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit !!!!! and you can't stand the idea that I called you out on it ... now that I pointed out what a fool you are, I'll wait for you petty insults because thats all you've got ...

so now that I've posted the entire speech of Obamas we the people built it. Politicalchit runs and hides ... she hates it when you post a response to her total bull shit that points what a partisan hag she is ... so far, crickets chirping, frogs croaking, water babbling, and so was politicalchit

Is this what you've been waiting for?

1. Some speech.....a ton more of bloviation fit more for the faculty lounge than the desk of a wartime American President.

What did Obama say that could be viewed as a change that has innervated the flaccid policy that produced ISIS, and resulted in the slaughter in San Bernardino?

None.

2. Obama was finally dragged....kicking and moaning....to finally call it 'terrorism.'
But he balanced that with imprecations to Americans to leave the poor Muslims alone.

a. "...the president's comments on violence against Muslims....
"Where is there widespread evidence that we have a problem in America with discrimination against Muslims?"
Rubio Responds To Obama: Where Is There Widespread Evidence Of Discrimination Against Muslims?

b. "Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'" Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

3. This is what was missing from the speech by the windbag in the White House:

a. New rules of engagement for the air force: more sortees and no coming home with bombs not dropped.

b. More American troops to lead in the battle

c. Surveillance of mosques here at home

...an announcement of his resigning would have been nice.

translation= I got the best of Uncensered2008 and he can't stand the fact... looks like another repub-lie-tard losing it...

Oh do tell, billydumbasarock; how did you "get the best" of me?

This should be...

upload_2015-12-7_14-1-57.jpeg

Sure, radical islam is our fault. WTF is wrong with you libs?

They're traitors who view radical Islam as an ally in their war to end the Constitutional Republic?

Just a guess. :eusa_whistle:
yes you republicans tied radical Islam as a alley in their way to end the constitutional republic ... after all its you republican that hate the constitution ...

Nah....that's not what I hate.

See, I belong to The Alliance for an "Idiot-Free" America, and you're on the to-do list.

The democrat voting base is waiting to see what they are suppose to call it, cause they have no ability to think for themselves.
with acts of terror he's trying to tie it to the same language he used in the rose garden speech right after benghazi, which came up in the final '12 debate.

Last edited:

They're traitors who view radical Islam as an ally in their war to end the Constitutional Republic?

yes you republicans tied radical Islam as a alley in their way to end the constitutional republic ... after all its you republican that hate the constitution ...

See, I belong to The Alliance for an "Idiot-Free" America, and you're on the to-do list.
in other words you have been caught lying once again ... which that just sends you through the roof, you're pissed off ... well looks like you need to have the alliance eliminate you form their rolls ...beings your one of the top ten idiots here on these boards ... you're a liar, a pathetic liar, now that I've nailed you twice on these boards ... ever sense I stopped calling you names where I started pointing out your lies, now you're losing it ... we get it

in other words you have been caught lying once again ... which that just sends you through the roof, you're pissed off ... well looks like you need to have the alliance eliminate you form their rolls ...beings your one of the top ten idiots here on these boards ... you're a liar, a pathetic liar, now that I've nailed you twice on these boards ... ever sense I stopped calling you names where I started pointing out your lies, now you're losing it ... we get it

1. I never lie. I never have to because I'm never wrong.
Bet you wish you could say that.

2. Speaking of lying....here's one from your post: ".... which that just sends you through the roof, you're pissed off."
Hardly. I am, as always, the very model of seraphic calm.
Bet you wish you had my level of vocabulary, too, huh?

3. Yesterday I destroyed your post about how wonderful Obama's speech was with this:
"1. Some speech.....a ton more of bloviation fit more for the faculty lounge than the desk of a wartime American President.

What did Obama say that could be viewed as a change that has innervated the flaccid policy that produced ISIS, and resulted in the slaughter in San Bernardino?

None.

2. Obama was finally dragged....kicking and moaning....to finally call it 'terrorism.'
But he balanced that with imprecations to Americans to leave the poor Muslims alone.

"Where is there widespread evidence that we have a problem in America with discrimination against Muslims?"
Rubio Responds To Obama: Where Is There Widespread Evidence Of Discrimination Against Muslims?

b. "Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'" Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

a. New rules of engagement for the air force: more sortees and no coming home with bombs not dropped.

...an announcement of his resigning would have been nice."

So.....how come you ran and hid under your doghouse?

You lied the other day when you insisted you never posted a picture of a Korean woman holding an assault rifle.

You lied the other day when you insisted you never posted a picture of a Korean woman holding an assault rifle.

Hey!

Your first lie of the day!!

Of course, I never did such a thing, and proved it by insisting you provide it....

..and, of course, you couldn't.

Try again?

So....inadvertently, you proved that I never lie.
Thanks much.

Hey!

Of course, I never did such a thing, and proved it by insisting you provide it....

Try again?

Thanks much.

Are you pretending you didn't see this when I posted it? I notice you ran off.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey!

Try again?

Thanks much.

Are you pretending that I am in that link?

Can I count this as another of your lies?

Hey!

Try again?

Thanks much.

Well was someone else using your account when you said this?

."but I went to a shooting range Sunday, and wanted to memorialize it.
I may write an OP about the experience."

lol you are such a sad case.

Hey!

Try again?

Thanks much.

Well was someone else using your account when you said this?

."but I went to a shooting range Sunday, and wanted to memorialize it.
I may write an OP about the experience."

lol you are such a sad case.

You claimed I posted a picture....now you're running away with your tail between your legs.

So...how many times must I prove you to be a liar before you make your new avi, "NYLiar," official?

"Btw it was the Republicans who chanted that out of context remark in various forms in the unsuccessful Romney bid to unseat President Obama."

Did I mention that there are real imbeciles like you who refuse to admit to reality?

do you realize how stupid your post are???? I mean it ... really do you??? every word that obama said was true ... they didn't build it we the people built it ... it's sad that you have to take a video out of context to try, and I do mean try, to justify your political bias ... when you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit

"...we the people built it...."

I've seen your posts.....you're one of the fools who believe this liar....the one who won the "Lie of the Year" award.

You should stick to making improvements on that double-wide trailer of yours.

here is why yoyou are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit .... what obama said and that's what makes you and uneducated person when you can't refuite what I've said ... when cornered you resort to insults just like this one and just like uncensered2008 ...you aren't any better then that fool ...heres what obama said, which makes you the liar... as I said you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit

There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me – because they want to give something back. They know they didn't – look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something – there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.[16]

Obama then cited the funding of the G.I. Bill, the creation of the middle class, the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge and Hoover Dam, creation of the Internet, andlanding on the moon as examples of what he was talking about.[9]

as I said you are nothing more the a disgusting human politicalchit !!!!! and you can't stand the idea that I called you out on it ... now that I pointed out what a fool you are, I'll wait for you petty insults because thats all you've got ...

so now that I've posted the entire speech of Obamas we the people built it. Politicalchit runs and hides ... she hates it when you post a response to her total bull shit that points what a partisan hag she is ... so far, crickets chirping, frogs croaking, water babbling, and so was politicalchit

Is this what you've been waiting for?

1. Some speech.....a ton more of bloviation fit more for the faculty lounge than the desk of a wartime American President.

None.

...an announcement of his resigning would have been nice.

here's what you posted..... you said

Btw it was the Republicans who chanted that out of context remark in various forms in the unsuccessful Romney bid to unseat President Obama."

(BR)and in the video all it said was "you didn't build that" and you called him a liar ... you implied that they did build it and he was lying...

my response to your post is why do you have to distort the facts ... thats not what he was saying ... then you came back called me a liar, then referred to my living accommodations I point out to you the whole speech up above to you

the speech said how they were able to build their company with the help of the government and the people... this was you pathetic attempt to try and say the government and the people weren't any part of the building of their company ... I called you on it ... then when I confronted you with the whole speech you start wilt the sophomoric insults ...

finally when you have been shown to be a liar, you jump to another subject .... just like you did here ... we aren't talking about islamic terrorist here ... we are talking about your lie about his speech "they didn't build that" so stop dodging the subject here... as for that never wrong quote of yours, looks like you were wrong twice ... you were wrong with the "they didn't build it" speech and you are wrong about saying you're never wrong .... god you must be losing it just about right now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back