How long before Palin Quits FoxNews?

Palin is going to become President of her own fan club ?Palin 4 President...Palin Fan Club

Isn't that a conflict of interest? Didn't she come under fire for conflicts in Alaska?

go figure

Well she is her own biggest fan.

No. I'm her biggest fan! I think she's cute. I think she's smart. I think she has a lot of good stuff to say. She will be more attractive and pleasing on the eyes than Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly and with all of this said, she knows how to field dress a moose. So, when Fox begins to have hunting and fishing shows, she will be a natural choice to host that show. Also she will bring a bit of comedy to Fox News. You guys shouldn't take your tv so seriously.

Palin is a hoot, that is true.
The Palintologists are even funnier.

Well she is her own biggest fan.

No. I'm her biggest fan! I think she's cute. I think she's smart. I think she has a lot of good stuff to say. She will be more attractive and pleasing on the eyes than Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly and with all of this said, she knows how to field dress a moose. So, when Fox begins to have hunting and fishing shows, she will be a natural choice to host that show. Also she will bring a bit of comedy to Fox News. You guys shouldn't take your tv so seriously.

Palin is a hoot, that is true.
The Palintologists are even funnier.
I remember the Palin fan (this is where I learned what the term MILF meant, btw) who admitted to lying in bed, jerking off to Palin's acceptance speech at the RNC. I cannot help but picture most Palin fans in the same mode.

Forum List

Back