How long before Palin Quits FoxNews?

She may have to quit when she gets elected President. Never heard of a President with a part-time job at Fox.

I'm sure the pay at Fox will be just a wee bit better than being Alaska Governor. Hell, I'd do a show on MESSNBC if they paid me enough.

She may have to quit when she gets elected President. Never heard of a President with a part-time job at Fox.
Palin is going to become President of her own fan club ?Palin 4 President...Palin Fan Club

Isn't that a conflict of interest? Didn't she come under fire for conflicts in Alaska?

go figure

Well she is her own biggest fan.

No. I'm her biggest fan! I think she's cute. I think she's smart. I think she has a lot of good stuff to say. She will be more attractive and pleasing on the eyes than Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Rielly and with all of this said, she knows how to field dress a moose. So, when Fox begins to have hunting and fishing shows, she will be a natural choice to host that show. Also she will bring a bit of comedy to Fox News. You guys shouldn't take your tv so seriously.

Forum List

Back