How Long Before Hillary Exploits the Hurricane for Political Purpose's?

This was a thread a couple of days ago. Anybody remember how it went? No seriously, I'm just wondering.

Anyways, how long until republicans start calling this like, the 8th or 9th of Obama's Katrina's?
It's a thread again today because of the complete shallow political nature of the Clinton's and the sheeple like you that follow her.
Answer my question. How long until you rube's declare this another Obama's Katrina? How long until Trump goes down to hand out Play-Doh for 49 seconds to make you rube's swoon?

Hillary supporters are the rubes. "Hillary is love...Trump is hate, baaaaa, baaaa, baaaa..."

No response. As I expected.

I just held up a mirror to you.

This was a thread a couple of days ago. Anybody remember how it went? No seriously, I'm just wondering.

Anyways, how long until republicans start calling this like, the 8th or 9th of Obama's Katrina's?
It's a thread again today because of the complete shallow political nature of the Clinton's and the sheeple like you that follow her.
Answer my question. How long until you rube's declare this another Obama's Katrina? How long until Trump goes down to hand out Play-Doh for 49 seconds to make you rube's swoon?

Hillary supporters are the rubes. "Hillary is love...Trump is hate, baaaaa, baaaa, baaaa..."

How, since both of your hands are busy fingering your own asshole

How, since both of your hands are busy fingering your own asshole

Freudian slip?

But a RWNJ posted it.

Forum List

Back