How long after until he commits suicide?

I'm going with Two years .....tops
But not before he'll be on the internet lamenting...oh what have I done

The world is insane. People used to say the same thing, that the world was crazy, but now it really is batshit, three-legged dog on meth gone mad upside down. The worst part? Our government, the most powerful government in world history, fully, excitedly, officially supports this make believe reality where a man can become a woman by chopping off his anatomical features. So, I can live with such madness from a distance. What I can't tolerate, however, is the thought that thousands and thousands of children will be influenced by freaks like the one in your video to mutilate themselves and be taken permanently out of the human biological life cycle.

Mostly agree with your sentiments posters 1 and 2 .
But isn't it fair to say that the US leads the way by some considerable distance in this area .
Why ?

And it seems shallow if people only respond along the lines of it being "US today and You tomorrow" .
What has gone wrong ?
Is it a deliberately intended consequence from the air we now breathe plus from the food and drink plus dollops of rubbish in pesticides , cleaners and probably most things we are directly in contact with?
And if deliberate , what exactly do we propose to do about it , other than whine and bleat ?

Mostly agree with your sentiments posters 1 and 2 .
But isn't it fair to say that the US leads the way by some considerable distance in this area .
Why ?

And it seems shallow if people only respond along the lines of it being "US today and You tomorrow" .
What has gone wrong ?
Is it a deliberately intended consequence from the air we now breathe plus from the food and drink plus dollops of rubbish in pesticides , cleaners and probably most things we are directly in contact with?
And if deliberate , what exactly do we propose to do about it , other than whine and bleat ?
It's pretty much too late.

I just wish these mentally ill people would get the help they need instead of coddling, enabling & confirmation that tells them it's OK to live with serious disorders like gender dysphoria.
Pretending this is normal makes you complicit when they die after a short, miserable life.

It's pretty much too late.
Tragic if true .
That is why you need a Trump type figure if not King Rat himself .
Standard mind Control techniques for reverse conditioning are long term in planning , running and consequences . The enemy have a 50 year plus start .
Therefore shock treatment is required because nothing remains other than civil unrest as the last scenario .

That is what a Trump can provide .Shock treatment .
It does not matter that he is less than ideal , or , even himself a Deep State member -- different faction .
He could still move the overall stance a few steps toward sanity . Now I see nobody else with his charisma and ability to gell with a high enough proportion of the Sheeple to gain overall influence
If he does get back , he must find a way to wreck the Legacy media and strip the DOJ and three letter agencies of their power . A full cull , not just surface tinkering . Judges , AGs etc bombed .

Forum List

Back