How libs destroy civilization

rtwngAvngr said:
No, lets' not. Defining the "crime justification line" is not the intent of the thread, the point is that you believe there is one, 24601.

You're putting words in my mouth, but thats what you republicans have to do to make your point, what I SAID was lets define where it becomes a mitigating factor, not what justifies it. But when you do that, keep in mind also that if it was YOUR wife or daughter, would YOU do it if it were necessary for their survival.

Mr. Suddeth

Respectfully, you have no idea how intelligent I am. You may be joking. I have no idea. I am looking for a board where I can network with Republicans/Conservatives; not debate with "superior" individuals like yourself.

And hey, if a majority of the people here find your brilliant discourse more intelligent than mine, I could care less. I consider myself more intelligent than you, or at least more rational, because I am a former lib (I have seen the error of my ways and ideas from the 70s and early 80s). If you, or anyone else, knows of the kind of board I am looking for, please let me know. I really get tired of negative, snotty people on the net.

DKSuddeth said:
You're putting words in my mouth, but thats what you republicans have to do to make your point, what I SAID was lets define where it becomes a mitigating factor, not what justifies it. But when you do that, keep in mind also that if it was YOUR wife or daughter, would YOU do it if it were necessary for their survival.

justify / mitigate. Not a lot of difference here. The point is there is no reason to resort to crime in an economy like this, but libs still use the argument to mitigate crime.

ConchoBill said:
Mr. Suddeth

Respectfully, you have no idea how intelligent I am. You may be joking. I have no idea. I am looking for a board where I can network with Republicans/Conservatives; not debate with "superior" individuals like yourself.

then why didn't you tell us you were looking for a republican meeting board, instead of a board that advertises itself as an open forum for debate about american politics and views?

ConchoBill said:
And hey, if a majority of the people here find your brilliant discourse more intelligent than mine, I could care less.
If you 'could care less' then you wouldn't have asked why was I a moderator.

ConchoBill said:
I consider myself more intelligent than you, or at least more rational, because I am a former lib (I have seen the error of my ways and ideas from the 70s and early 80s).
and all this tells me about you is you've swung your biased and partisan views from one end of the spectrum to the other. Maybe you did it just to fit in, maybe you've truly decided that you'd rather be a conservative than a liberal. Either way, I could care less, but don't think that just because you've 'seen the error of your ways' that makes you more intelligent than me. You MIGHT be more intelligent than me, but assuming that because I'm a liberal and you're not underscores the possibility that you actually aren't.

ConchoBill said:
If you, or anyone else, knows of the kind of board I am looking for, please let me know. I really get tired of negative, snotty people on the net.

and I really get tired of snotty, uptight people on the net that look down at others because of different beliefs. If you want a republican forum I'd suggest hannity.com or maybe the RNC has a forum. You'd probably not fit in with this board since you can't handle debating your views, only dictating them.

rtwngAvngr said:
justify / mitigate. Not a lot of difference here. The point is there is no reason to resort to crime in an economy like this, but libs still use the argument to mitigate crime.

mitigate, to make less severe

justify, to alleviate blame

yeah, not alot of difference. :rolleyes:

This is where the 'its your fault' ideology will end up biting the conservative movement squarely in the ass.

DKSuddeth said:
mitigate, to make less severe

justify, to alleviate blame

yeah, not alot of difference. :rolleyes:

This is where the 'its your fault' ideology will end up biting the conservative movement squarely in the ass.

Not a lot of difference to me. It's really the "poverty doesn't justify crime" ideology. Libs continually assert it does, even when times are good and the only people who can't get jobs are those who refuse to pull up their too big pants and speak properly.

ConchoBill said:
Mr. Suddeth

And hey, if a majority of the people here find your brilliant discourse more intelligent than mine, I could care less. I consider myself more intelligent than you, or at least more rational, because I am a former lib (I have seen the error of my ways and ideas from the 70s and early 80s). If you, or anyone else, knows of the kind of board I am looking for, please let me know. I really get tired of negative, snotty people on the net.

You certainly are welcome here though, as there are a good number of conservatives. Besides I enjoy talking with former liberals, most fascinating!!!!

Really conchobill, please stay. This is the best board I've ever seen. DK is actually a good guy.

rtwngAvngr said:
How libs destroy civilization is they accept that individuals pursue self interest, but they ironically only condone the ANTISOCIAL form of self interest (crime, which they explain away as a function of social inequality) and villify the SOCIALIZED form of self interest(success through commerce and serving the market demands of others).

If libs want to destroy civilization so badly, why is it not already destroyed? At least half the country is made up of liberals, so why are they taking their sweet time?

The balance between liberals and conservatives is what makes America, America.

Palestinian Jew said:
If libs want to destroy civilization so badly, why is it not already destroyed? At least half the country is made up of liberals, so why are they taking their sweet time?

It's not destroyed because half is also conservative.
The balance between liberals and conservatives is what makes America, America.

Nope. Our commitment to freedom, free markets, and individual rights is what makes America; to the extent that libs agree with THIS, they are american. Most libs have given up on various types of freedoms. They have abandoned free markets, due to envy, and they've abandoned free speech and open discussion, and instead try to shutdown the conversation, because they lose arguments when logic is applied.

Addtionally PJ half the country is not Liberal, about 17% actually identify themselves as Librals the rest that are not conservatives call themselves Moderates( meaning mislead and afraid to admit to taking a strong position on things for fear of being called right wing closed minded nutcasses by the "very tolerant" actual Liberals).

Bonnie said:
Addtionally PJ half the country is not Liberal, about 17% actually identify themselves as Librals the rest that are not conservatives call themselves Moderates( meaning mislead and afraid to admit to taking a strong position on things for fear of being called right wing closed minded nutcasses by the "very tolerant" actual Liberals).

What a great explication of moderatism!

nakedemperor said:
Liberals condone crime. Right. :nine:

This I LOVE: "The only people who will dispute that, will be the specific ones it applies to."

Or: "The only people who will take offense are the people you're offending."

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

What have you to say about the "Free Mumia" campaign of the Left?

Ok, I've read one side of this particular case and it makes a convincing argument of at least a re-trial. I saw no 'pro-prosecution' articles in my search, is there one?

ScreamingEagle said:
Mumia Abu-Jamal

You mean the guy that shot a police officer in the head at point blank range, the "cause celebre" of the Leftist Glitterati?

The same police officer who left behind a widow with three kids?

The one who the Liberals are dying to get speaking engagements for if he is ever freed?

KarlMarx said:
You mean the guy that shot a police officer in the head at point blank range, the "cause celebre" of the Leftist Glitterati?

yet the .38 was never matched to the slug in the cop and witness accounts of the shooter leaving the scene while mumia lay on the ground with a bullet in him.

KarlMarx said:
And I feel badly for them, shouldn't there be a more thorough search for the shooter considering the evidence not allowed in the trial by a judge who made little pretense to be impartial?

KarlMarx said:

The one who the Liberals are dying to get speaking engagements for if he is ever freed?

And also the guy that was asked by Antioch College (major lefist school) in Ohio to give the commencement address 2000 which he did in a recording from over the phone from jail.

And also the guy in 2000 was made an honorary citizen in the city of Paris, France? Major location for social liberals and certainly anti-American sentiments.

We're talking about a scum that shot a police officer 5 times including once in the back because he didn't like the officer arresting his brother for driving the wrong way on a one-way street. When he was brought to the hospital kicking and screaming causing a big fight with hospital workers and police he cursed and hoped his victim would die. Testimony of this was given by Priscilla Durham, a hospital security guard who was only inches away from him when he said it. Mumia was also full of other antics in the courtroom including fighting with the judge and giving political speeches. One of the Left's darlings. :wtf:

Murdering a police officer isn't considered murder by the Left - it's always gotta be self-defense or perhaps even a heroic act done by the "poor downtrodden disenfranchised" Blacks. Can we say promotion of racism and multi-culturalism? These are typical tactics of the Left to destroy our civilization.

Forum List

Back