How Liberals Judge Good and Evil

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
... and judging by what the liberal/leftist/obama worshippers here have defended tooth and nail, this chart is the absolute truth...

485696_594708753895717_128166584_n_zps00869e5d.jpg

... how did the liberal mind get so twisted and warped?

Last edited:
Most of my friends are secular Jews and they are against everything listed on right side of poll - it is the Jews who are against Israel remaining in the Middle East that fall under the category you are speaking of. Not all secular Jews. I find that highly unfair. MANY Jews are totally against Obama here in the USA and fully support 2nd amendment rights, etc. Other than that the chart is accurate imo. Thanks. - Jeri

Most of my friends are secular Jews and they are against everything listed on right side of poll - it is the Jews who are against Israel remaining in the Middle East that fall under the category you are speaking of. Not all secular Jews. I find that highly unfair. MANY Jews are totally against Obama here in the USA and fully support 2nd amendment rights, etc. Other than that the chart is accurate imo. Thanks. - Jeri

I would argue that "most of your friends" are not even close to being representative of "all" secular jews. Where you live and who you know is a microcosm, not the rest of the world.

The chart is basically saying that liberals would view secular jews as being towards the right and thus BAD along with everything else on the right.

Last edited:
WIN - WIN... liberals ignored the OP, silence is vindication of truth.

WIN - WIN... liberals ignored the OP, silence is vindication of truth.

No, it's just that everyone knows liberals don't "judge" anything.

That requires independent critical thinking skills. They hate what they're told to hate, and embrace what they're told is popular. The defend their political hacks with regurgitated leftist drivel the apparatchik media issues, and seek to destroy the opposition.

Truly the most miserable creatures on earth.

Conservative views of good and evil are much easier to define....

A Conservative looks at good as someone who looks, talks, believes in god and acts just like me

Everyone else is EVIL.....or worse...a LIBERAL

Forum List

Back